The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Review of Vision Club in case those who like to continue after hours (normally many taxi drivers recommend this place).

Its a club and has girls who can come and drink for you buying them shots. Girl quality low. EDM Club. Opened till 3.30am.
Was there last Friday for event, a very small EDM club

Old 10-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dram880618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pm u .pls check inbox
Old 10-08-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboydar View Post
Hi guys i’ll be landing in bkk this thursday 11th august.. never tried a local ktv before.. anyone familiar or wanna chiong together send me a pm.
Pm u all.kindly pls check ur inbox .thks.hope can meet u this weekend
Old 10-08-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

What are your top 3 G-Clubs in Bangkok?

Am planning another trip to Bangkok early next year.

Will definitely try THE PIMP.

But there are also others that I read about here and only blogs, but not sure.

Will be staying near Sukhumvit area.

Any bros have any tips? Also don't really have a budget, just looking for the best facilities, girls, fun etc. Since only have a few days of partying

Last edited by spicydragon; 10-08-2022 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

I going to this weekend too. See ur private message
Old 10-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Did you find that most of tonybkk girls could converse okay in english? I only saw a few in the lineup that say "can speak eng" but not really my cup of tea.

And did you find much difference in price vs quality?

Thanks kookoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Booked a few times pre-Covid, post-Covid has yet any biz trip planned.

So far i have good experience with the arrangements.
Price on the higher side, So far i find quality is good and consistent, and to most are good in conversing and quite smart.
However your specification of chio and mine maybe different... so it's your own experience to try i guess...

I usually booked ST for a few hours from 7pm, mainly accompany me dinner, talk cock, some drinking on roof top bar after, and finished with a good sex in my hotel room by midnight.... mainly good GFE that i am looking for.

Only once I did an overnight LT with a uni girl, was great too... she accompany me for breakfast and only left before i go office.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
boyboydar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Review of Vision Club in case those who like to continue after hours (normally many taxi drivers recommend this place).

Its a club and has girls who can come and drink for you buying them shots. Girl quality low. EDM Club. Opened till 3.30am.
Bro are u still in blk. Come out and lead the wold pack
Old 11-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone around bkk this week and interested in clubbing etc pm me.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Did you find that most of tonybkk girls could converse okay in english?

And did you find much difference in price vs quality?

Thanks kookoo
So far they are ok in my opinion, and I have not encountered a bad booking/appointment. I am lazy type.. i dun like to spend time to hunt, so i pay.
Although I usually dont go for the cheapest category, they were all can communicate decently even though not specifically mention English speaking.

I remember a couple of girls who can be a bit quiet, need some teasing to get things going... if not the dinner or drinking session will basically become i see u, u see me.. awkward mah lol... can chat on anything lah.. from family to travel to food.. maybe not all genuine, but i also never tell them anything real.. just for good night companionship nia... if not dining alone can be quiet sad for me.

Hopes this help
Old 11-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thank you for your advice! Yes, me too. I find that as am older now, lazy to hunt and only limited time. Better get something for certain and without any emotional attachments

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
So far they are ok in my opinion, and I have not encountered a bad booking/appointment. I am lazy type.. i dun like to spend time to hunt, so i pay.
Although I usually dont go for the cheapest category, they were all can communicate decently even though not specifically mention English speaking.

I remember a couple of girls who can be a bit quiet, need some teasing to get things going... if not the dinner or drinking session will basically become i see u, u see me.. awkward mah lol... can chat on anything lah.. from family to travel to food.. maybe not all genuine, but i also never tell them anything real.. just for good night companionship nia... if not dining alone can be quiet sad for me.

Hopes this help
Old 12-08-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Zennith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
I enquired from both Apple and Tonybkk during my last trip. Basically both need some basic information to help you find the lady you want, such as budget, date/time, ST/LT and duration, and any preference for lady (age, speak english, fair, syt etc). Once they have the required info, they will shortlist and send photos of available ladies for you to choose.

I ended up choosing Tonybkk bcos he found someone within my budget (7-8k) for a 5 hour ST session. I wanted to go rooftop bar and chill at bar, so brought the lady to those places, got to know her and back to room for a more intimate session. The whole session was like going out with gf rather than with FL from Thermae or bars where everything would feel rushed. The lady i book looked the same, but slightly more tanned than in photo.

Personally, if i just want service, i would just find lady from MP, Thermae or bars. If i want the GFE, i would consider booking again from Tonybkk. The pretty and classy ladies like those you see in G club or working as product models would need to pay more though. I guess either way, how the session would be also depends on chemistry with the lady.

Between Apple and Tonybkk, i find Apple more responsive to text, while Tonybkk was slightly cheaper. Both seem to recruit from similiar agencies as some ladies were offered by both parties, but they had different girls available too. So if i wanted to book lady last minute, Apple may be the only option as Tonybkk may not respond immediately. But if i know my plans early the day before, i would likely book Tonybkk since he offers better pricing and wider selection of ladies based on my needs.
Hi, can share contacts of Apple?
Old 12-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Jackingoff29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Pm contact please
Old 12-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackingoff29 View Post
Pm contact please
Will reply inbox accordingly
Old 12-08-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Pinkdodobird is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all,

I have been reading about the happening scene from all the bros here and this is very knowledgeable. Can I check if anyone knows where can FL (Vietnamese) now work in BKK other than Thermae? I know a FL who used to work in Insanity but because the club is closed, she is trying to see where else she can work. Any information will be great thanks alot!
Old 12-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdodobird View Post
Hi all,

I have been reading about the happening scene from all the bros here and this is very knowledgeable. Can I check if anyone knows where can FL (Vietnamese) now work in BKK other than Thermae? I know a FL who used to work in Insanity but because the club is closed, she is trying to see where else she can work. Any information will be great thanks alot!
Stand by the road along Sukhumvit. Many FL do that.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1