The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 04-08-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Fr on Constance (Essential)

Been all the time wanting to book this bab3.

She is indeed babelicious .

Long legs with twinkling eyes .

When we got into the room she breaks the ice . Laughing and talking.

Amazing body , that shaven ass crack and sweet pussy so delicious. She takes the effort to know what u like and does it . Awesome GFE .

Will RTF this babe .

Bro Essential has quality babes . Price not High but service is awesome .
Old 04-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoChen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, need your opinions. Randy and Jezel good?
Old 04-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

bboy1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahahaha
Old 05-08-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
winmenc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Hannah Evelle retired? I tried to contact her for days, Telegram last online was a month ago and Whatsapp message also not replying.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bros, new here.I don't mind dome L pricing but are the girls here pretty? I care most about the face of FL, can be small boobs but pretty can oreadi. (Needless to say must have some basic level of service)

Many FL here advertise as cabin crew and what not, but still bo bao pretty. Nowadays go airport see cabin crew many also bo standard.

I don't need super-model look but for the price must be at least like top 20% in poly/uni kind of look ...

TLDR; Are the girls pretty enough warrant 1k+?

Last edited by stunlikeveg; 06-08-2022 at 08:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

CP0720 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 06-08-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kennnyloow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a session with Keri from Girls Generation. Keri is very warm and friendly. When she first open door, I was amazed by her figure. Her skin so soft and silky. Very fair also. Very chatty and funny. Good experience!
Old 06-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 18
coolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to allcoolberg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmenc View Post
Is Hannah Evelle retired? I tried to contact her for days, Telegram last online was a month ago and Whatsapp message also not replying.
she is on break bro. overseas.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros. Surprisingly I do have a bad bonk in this dome and I will not name said person. This is just my personal experience and therefore do take my own experience with a pinch of salt in exploring Dome L.

I reached out to said person via WhatsApp to find out her rate as it was not listed online and it was mentioned. However, as I found her rate above what I was willing to pay, I apologised and told her directly that the rate she was asking is above what I am willing to pay. She then asked how much was my budget and I mentioned it was 2/3 her asking rate.

Surprisingly, she agreed to the rate within my budget, hence I was happy because she was one of those who I have always wanted to bonk from my periodic searches on SBF. Hence I arranged for an appointment there and then.

Due to my whims, I thought it would be good that she can come by where I was having my solo staycation to do the deed. Hence, I asked if there was any additional fee to switch from incall to outcall. She did not mention any fees and said she could come by. So I thought that was great since there were no additional fees.

When she came by, first thing she mentioned was that there was an additional $100 fee for outcall. I did not mind the fee and paid it. But I would have remained with the incall arrangement if I knew there was the fee then as it made more sense. As we were starting, there were a whole lot of talk that I did not give her the due respect by haggling.

However, do note that I wanted to check her rates if it was within my range and apologised subsequently when I found out it was outside my range. Despite mentioning that my “budget” was about 2/3 her asking rate, she accepted then.

Ultimately, I do not hold anything against her.

However, I just want bros out there to note this.
1. She agreed to the reduced price I quoted and it was her prerogative to reject me there and then after I mentioned that her asking rate was beyond what I was willing to pay.
2. The outcall fee was not mentioned upfront.
3. She ended up commenting harshly on why I tried to bargain with her.
4. After I reiterated point 1 to her that she should have rejected me there and then, she just walked off without saying anything.

Caveat on this. I also tried to book her last minute within 4-5 hours of the actual appointment. Hence I might have gotten her ire then.

Due to whole fiasco. We ended up not completing the deed as I was unable to get hard. 😂

Furthermore, just to mention that I do not appreciate threats being levied on me. As mentioned, if you were not happy with the rates, don’t accept it.

Finally, I do expect to get zapped for this. But do note that this is just my personal experience and the next person may have a better experience.

Last edited by wartotal; 07-08-2022 at 11:22 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 6
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Elecher on Friday night. Truly an incredible experience, her GFE is through the roof.
Old 23-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartotal View Post
2/3 her asking rate, she accepted then.
how much was her rate?
Old 23-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Foroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wartotal View Post
Hi bros. Surprisingly I do have a bad bonk in this dome and I will not name said person. This is just my personal experience and therefore do take my own experience with a pinch of salt in exploring Dome L.

I reached out to said person via WhatsApp to find out her rate as it was not listed online and it was mentioned. However, as I found her rate above what I was willing to pay, I apologised and told her directly that the rate she was asking is above what I am willing to pay. She then asked how much was my budget and I mentioned it was 2/3 her asking rate.

Surprisingly, she agreed to the rate within my budget, hence I was happy because she was one of those who I have always wanted to bonk from my periodic searches on SBF. Hence I arranged for an appointment there and then.

Due to my whims, I thought it would be good that she can come by where I was having my solo staycation to do the deed. Hence, I asked if there was any additional fee to switch from incall to outcall. She did not mention any fees and said she could come by. So I thought that was great since there were no additional fees.

When she came by, first thing she mentioned was that there was an additional $100 fee for outcall. I did not mind the fee and paid it. But I would have remained with the incall arrangement if I knew there was the fee then as it made more sense. As we were starting, there were a whole lot of talk that I did not give her the due respect by haggling.

However, do note that I wanted to check her rates if it was within my range and apologised subsequently when I found out it was outside my range. Despite mentioning that my “budget” was about 2/3 her asking rate, she accepted then.

Ultimately, I do not hold anything against her.

However, I just want bros out there to note this.
1. She agreed to the reduced price I quoted and it was her prerogative to reject me there and then after I mentioned that her asking rate was beyond what I was willing to pay.
2. The outcall fee was not mentioned upfront.
3. She ended up commenting harshly on why I tried to bargain with her.
4. After I reiterated point 1 to her that she should have rejected me there and then, she just walked off without saying anything.

Caveat on this. I also tried to book her last minute within 4-5 hours of the actual appointment. Hence I might have gotten her ire then.

Due to whole fiasco. We ended up not completing the deed as I was unable to get hard. 😂

Furthermore, just to mention that I do not appreciate threats being levied on me. As mentioned, if you were not happy with the rates, don’t accept it.

Finally, I do expect to get zapped for this. But do note that this is just my personal experience and the next person may have a better experience.
Same experience bro, totally agree. Don't understand why she even accept in the first place
Old 23-08-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Vict is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally tried Randy from Girlsgeneration. This is my third time trying out a GG girl, and she may just be the best yet.

Randy is a charming, pleasant and amicable young woman. She is friendly and frequently strikes up conversation to make you feel at ease, and talks about her kinks openly and asks about yours. She's accommodating and eager to please. Special kudos to her for being chatty and understanding in spite of me being very awkward since I was feeling tired and stressed from the past few weeks. Definitely one of the best GG girls.

Looks: 8/10 (pleasant looking, constantly smiling)
Body: 9.5/10 (Great proportions and curves, big boobs and ass)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 (She was incredible and enthusiastic, slurp a lot and let me thrust in her mouth)
FJ: 9/10 (Can tell she genuinely enjoys sex)
RTF: When Vit M is restored
Old 29-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
sumosano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually don’t bother with FR, but I recently had a chance to do it with idealkittygarage, and in lieu of my amazing experience with her, i felt that she deserved one.

Meeting her for the first time, I was nervous with anticipation, but she quickly made me feel comfortable and at ease with her easy going personality. The venue was posh and excellent; a five star hotel room, where she put up fairy lights and candles to spice up the atmosphere, and she even had fruits, snacks and drinks prepared! We had a nice long chat over a broad range of topics, where she showcased her brilliant intellect and admirable outlook on life, we delved deep into conversation and quickly lost track of time. Once the mood was set, she began to make her move on me, pulling down her pants to reveal her big ass in a nice pair of thongs, before sitting and grinding on my lap.

I was unable to hold it any longer, and she could tell. She slowly lead me to the shower, all while keeping her ass grinding on my tool. i took a quick shower, and came out to her in a sexy lingerie, revealing her beautiful and voluptuous body, that has clearly been tempered from her time in the gym. She then sat me on a chair and began to give me a BJ. Soft and sensual, hard and rough, she could easily do both and will do both to pamper your tool! She looked deep into my eyes as she sucked me hard, before finishing me off by DTing me; The explosion was so INTENSE, I literally screamed out in pleasure...

We then took a short break before we start fucking. She was WILD in bed, you can tell she really wanted it. Her wetness, tightness and warmth coupled with incredibly sexy moans and the passionate frenching, it was an experience unlike any other.

After we finished the deed, we continued to chill and chat in bed for longer, at this point the time when well over the intended for the session, so she is definitely not a time watcher.

To the bros that are thinking of trying her, If you like good companionship and conversation to go with your service, then definitely go for it. She is rather pricy, but considering the the effort and attention she puts into the service, I think its well worth the price!
Old 30-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Dalllasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really enjoyed myself with Jojo. Others have already commented on her nice legs & boobs. I would like to add that she really had some of the best GFE... really brought back memories of sex with an ex-gf... slow, gentle with soft moanings. Definitely a gem at a good price-point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1