The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
coolmanspooky, ejectjoy, max_priest

Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ivysaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Her FJ is $110?
That one is for hj...if 110 fj u better run, confirm is landmine lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 5
yumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant futureyumihisoka has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
one fl said to me

suck thousands of cock

you still want to kiss or french

me LL
All of them offer AR, french at your own risk :P
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 14
luckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of lightluckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of lightluckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of lightluckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of lightluckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of lightluckyboii80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Hi bro, is she still around? Csnt find in the web
I think Sarah is out these few days. Tried to book also.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
angeloo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
That one is for hj...if 110 fj u better run, confirm is landmine lol
Yea $160 sounds about right, but if keep playing hp also no point, brother cannot hard end up got to play tits hj
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 1
iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!iTea is one of the Best!

@Ivysaw you very free hor? Talk so much unrelated stuff here, from a good bonk thread sharing become your Q&A

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ivysaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
@Ivysaw you very free hor? Talk so much unrelated stuff here, from a good bonk thread sharing become your Q&A
Chill bro..this thread was dying anyway..at least now there's abit of life in it..also it's not really off-topic tbh, we're still talking about fls here.. it's just that good bonks are a rarity now even after paying a premium price so naturally it's less talked about..
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jing Tian (TT S4790)

Location: Hotel in town. Usual hunting ground for TT girls 2 years back. No registration required and with basement parking.

Looks: Chio. Just like the photos with very slight discount (face a bit broader in real life). Can see why shes popular.

Body: Opened the door wearing a black dress with see through side panels letting you see the tiny g-string she had on. She took it off once we got to the bed and i was quite pleased with what i saw. Shes tall with a graceful figure and very fair skin. Small-ish boobs with light colored nipples.

BBBJ: Good stuff. Lots of tongue action when sucking you off. I lost track of time and forgot how long she spent giving me a BJ but it was definitely substantial and very enjoyable.

Kissing: Light kissing with tongue allowed.

FJ: She was really wet throughout and accommodated all requests to change positions readily. Started off riding on top before transitioning to missionary where every thrust into her gave off a squelching sound. Hot af. We then changed to doggy on bed before finishing in standing doggy with her arms tucked behind her back. A really good fuck overall.

GFE: Shes charming and nice to talk to. Had working experience as a nightclub hostess back in China and you can tell she knows the game and how to keep your attention.

RTF: Considering!
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 2
LovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of lightLovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of lightLovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of lightLovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of lightLovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of lightLovesMilktea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
N5023 Mei Qi(美琦)

Wow new girl, this one open sky price(天价)... recently i noticed alot of fls upped their price..like s4967 luo luo went from 240 to 280..
waitting for carrothead willing to pay 400 bucks
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4221 / Power: 22
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
waitting for carrothead willing to pay 400 bucks
Last chance for them to earn, once GL full operation they have to drop price in order to reach target.

Points exchanges are welcomed with Power >10
Need PM from the following bro's for return: Orange22, pita123, randily, Polar.bear & heng49
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1