The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Rico_11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bintan Resort

Hey guys, I did a quick search and did not find anything about Bintan Resort. I am referring to the Bintan area which is popular with Singaporeans and companies doing their company retreat there. Eg. Nirwana, Bintan Lagoon etc.

Well, this place is definitely not a place where you run to for a sexcapade. This is more of a weekend getaway with the family, or close friends. As for me, my family and friends just love that place. In the last 5 years, I have probably been there over 10 times. In the 6th time I was there, my brothers and I had a few drinks while the family was asleep. In our state of "tipsiness", we decided to venture out in our buggy and found a club. Couldn't really remember the name but it's not important since there were no girls or anything in there. Live band was good though.

So we ventured down and was told by one of the bellboys that we should try karaoke. And so we did. At first we saw few families there having their fun so we didn't expect anything. But once in the room, in came 5 girls dressed in cheongsam and one supposed GRO talking to us and asking for drinks. The 3 of us boys looked at each other and thought this might be a good place afterall, so we ordered a bottle of chivas.

Girls were quite behaved, not much hanky panky. However later on in the night the show started. As I was the "boss" for the night paying for the table, I monitored the situation to see if we should go on. Hugs and kisses atarted coming and the girls were dancing and getting wild. My brothers were enjoying themselves while I was cool and watched the show. The GRO came in and sat with me. She looked Chinese but they are all Indonesians. After much chatting, she started frenching me. I don't know what happened after that but all hell broke loose and the girls started removing their clothes and dancing on the stage. I was really happy to see my bros happy, so I ordered another bottle.

Thr GRO had her hands all over me, and we were really getting it on like lovers. What turned me on was that in the beginning, she was rather professional and no touching and i just could have thoughts of her in my mind. And now Im doing the real thing! Anyway, I was so happy for such an unexpected night that I even tipped the male manager SGD50. Next thing, he told the GRO to lock our door so that they can do their stuff.

On one end, I saw one of my bro singing happily while 2 girls in cheongsam grinding on him. They even took his shirt off. On the other end, I saw my other bro getting a BBBJ while another is frenching him. Shit! I need that too.. The GRO smiled at me and I hinted to her. That was the longest BBBJ I had in my life. While she was down on me, I was watching another girl dancing the traditional dance which fucking turned me on because of the tight cheongsam. I called her over and tipped her $30 and pulled her to me. She licked my nipples and and catbath me while the GRO was still BBBJing me. Slowly I took both their clothes off and slipped $50 into the GRO's bra and asked her if can FJ. She just left to go to the main counter and got a condom! Next thing I fucked her doggy man! I tahan as much as I could to lengthen the session. Of course it was difficult to cum in my state after so many drinks, so I probably had an hour worth. My brother still managed to get a second shot.

Think my other brother who was singing saw us and he started his conquest too. When we finished, it was already 3am. Lights were turned on and we all chatted while they waited for their transport home. We drove back in our buggy and had one too many near accidents.

Damage: SGD300plus for 2 bottles of Chivas and room!!
Tips: Gave out SGD 250 in total for 6 girls and manager.
Location: Bintan Lagoon Recreation Centre. 2nd floor. There's only one KTV so you won't miss it

As I will be going there for more family holidays, hope bros can share any lobang there cos its really difficult to find any. Need to take a one hour taxi out to Tanjong Pinang, waste time and dangerous.
Old 24-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bintan Resort

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Disappointed that you spoilt market by tipping total S$250 @ RP1.8 juta!

Thank you
Old 24-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Disappointed that you spoilt market by tipping total S$250 @ RP1.8 juta!
Really??? First time cheong there and also was very glad could find something in that area at least. That's why lah.. But I thought about $40 tip per person for the stuff we got was not too bad what. Considering the fact that the prices there are not cheap. Even provision shops charges the same price as in Singapore, if not more.

Of course if its not in the main touristy area, I wouldn't tip that amount.
Old 25-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose you are one of those who went there twice in a year. So, of course, you dont feel the pinch. You have spending power. This is Bintan. Not Jakarta. $40 per person could get me an Indon whore for L/T. But not at Bintan.

Thank you
Old 27-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

Ya lor.. Thats why I said cannot compare Bintan price with other place price what. For Bintan pricing, this deal is not too bad.
Old 27-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_11 View Post

Damage: SGD300plus for 2 bottles of Chivas and room!!
Tips: Gave out SGD 250 in total for 6 girls and manager.
Location: Bintan Lagoon Recreation Centre. 2nd floor. There's only one KTV so you won't miss it

As I will be going there for more family holidays, hope bros can share any lobang there cos its really difficult to find any. Need to take a one hour taxi out to Tanjong Pinang, waste time and dangerous.
Wow, first time seen a report on this place. 250 for 6 gals? That is about 40 SGD per gal.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Wow, first time seen a report on this place. 250 for 6 gals? That is about 40 SGD per gal.
Hi bro,
There are places in Jakarta, where you could still get girls for under S$40 at Travel hotel, and they have tons of girls like about 150 girls at any given time.
And they are the local Chinese taste, if you know what I mean. Different people have different taste, but the norm is that the guys that go to block M, the girls are much different range from the girls in the Chinatown area.

My humble two cents.
Old 27-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Good Frs tere, really. But it would be against my principle to up him because he had spoilt market. I could easily have similar arrangement too @ Batam in a fit room. Wouldnt cost me till S$40! I mean that is TIPPING to him. Wonder what kind of price he would be willing to pay for L/T. What to do. Some people got money to splurge.

Thank you
Old 27-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lor.. Thats why I said cannot compare Bintan price with other place price what. For Bintan pricing, this deal is not too bad.
Is only by comparing then we bros would know whether they are being shortchanged. Just compare with Batam would do. Anyway such ulu place, no joint, I suppose you dont have any other choice. But I still feel $40 rather steep for TIPPING.

What I am saying is you are paying $40 but getting a S/T thrill. You are paying Spore Geylang rate for S/T. You think is cheap?

Thank you
Old 28-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Is only by comparing then we bros would know whether they are being shortchanged. Just compare with Batam would do. Anyway such ulu place, no joint, I suppose you dont have any other choice. But I still feel $40 rather steep for TIPPING.

What I am saying is you are paying $40 but getting a S/T thrill. You are paying Spore Geylang rate for S/T. You think is cheap?
After a few days of confusion, I finally understood what went wrong. Bro nightcrawllerr, we didn't go there for those things. We were there with the family. All I'm saying is, if you happen to be there and you're bored at night or have the sudden urge, you have that option. Rare things are generally more expensive.

We cannot compare Batam and Bintan prices bro. For the price of a normal hotel in Bintan, I can get a 5 star hotel in Batam. Everything, almost everything in Bintan is more expensive, much more expensive. So yes, I agree.. $40 tip is not cheap, but what is in bintan? In fact, there's no other lobang that there's not even a market to spoil. It's probably monopoly.
Old 28-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm fully with Rico, he paid a fair price for a fair "deal".
With only $40 he got BJ and FJ, in a 5 start holiday resort..!
In Bintan or rather Lagoi, this place used to be where even you wanted to pay high price you also can't get this type of entertainment.
Old 28-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
I'm fully with Rico, he paid a fair price for a fair "deal".
With only $40 he got BJ and FJ, in a 5 start holiday resort..!
In Bintan or rather Lagoi, this place used to be where even you wanted to pay high price you also can't get this type of entertainment.
Exactly my point. In short, in a place where it is very difficult to get some "fun", this is a good deal. Thanks for explaining.

Bro nitecrawler, i fully understood your point and wouldnt go to bintan for sexcapades. However, in a family holliday situation, there's not much of a choice.
Old 28-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Here's another lobang I wish to share. It just crossed my mind actually. I remember staying in a cheap bintan resort, called bintan lagoon beach resort or something. Previously it was called mana-man resort. This place is cheap but their hut-like accomodation is a distance away from the lobby, about 3 mins walk.

Well, on one quick getaway trip with my gf, we stayed in this resort. During dinner, we saw people fixing up the sound system and stage and dj console. We asked the staff there whats happening. He gave us a flyer which states that they have this outdoor party every friday and saturday night. Guests from other hotels would also come and party. Drinks are about same as Singapore price. When we were back at the hotel, my gf was too tired but i told her i wanna look see. So she let me off for an hour.

Went there and was shocked to see a crowd i didnt see in the day. There were dancers on stage who were hired by the hotel, as i was told. Also, police were present to monitor the situation. Total change of atmosphere man.. Feels like mini zouk out. Ok, here's the fun part. Taxis came by with local girls, which I guess are FLs. I see many of them approaching men seated by the bar. I was seated at a distance to avoid any temptation. I also saw some guys going back to their resort with the girls.

Will try next time if i go with friends. This time cannot lah.. Hope you like the second lobang!
Old 28-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
There were dancers on stage who were hired by the hotel, as i was told. Also, police were present to monitor the situation. Total change of atmosphere man.. Feels like mini zouk out. Ok, here's the fun part. Taxis came by with local girls, which I guess are FLs. I see many of them approaching men seated by the bar. I was seated at a distance to avoid any temptation. I also saw some guys going back to their resort with the girls.

Will try next time if i go with friends. This time cannot lah.. Hope you like the second lobang!
Looks like theres some pre-arranged happening there. Guess I need to go recce (if time permit) with group of friends too because it would definitely cost me a bomb if I go there alone.

Tks for sharing the above lobang.

Thank you
Old 28-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

Definitely pre-arranged. But this outdoor beach part thing has been happening for so long already bro. In fact, when it was still called Mana Mana Resort, they already had it. When different management took over, they continued to have it, and up the standard. Quite pro.. If want to go there for this thing, not advisable lah. But if you happen to be there, can visit this place.

Thanks for the ups!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1