The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gunman69sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good day.

I think most of us know who this famous samster is. I think most of the old samsters will know who this boy is.
I am not very young , just look at my nick.
I 1st met this samster about 10 years ago, with fellow old-timers like ZGB, Cheong_JB and Rainman etc etc.
I got a culture shock when i first met him.
He reminds me of the movie which i watch with my son, young and dangerous. He reminds of that Chen hao something guy.
Deeply loyal to his friends and dependable guy. He speaks with that aura that makes people listen to him and he was younger than my son!
i wish my sons have just 1% of wits and knowledge in life... NOT HIS CHIONGING LIFE...
Sad to see that someone of such calibre will fall so deep in.
Last year i saw him, he was like a totally new person.
I ask him bring me go geylang, he tell me he haven't touch women in 6 months.!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gunman69sg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Bro, want to add something.

IF I AM A GIRL, I SURE MARRY YOU.
I got a daughter. Do you?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Snowman, your friend has only 2 ways to wake up.
Many years ago, when I kenna my karma which I penned down before & I'm sure senior samsters like Gor Gor Otur shud remember, it was almost the same.
Of cos, I never go and send food and do all that, maybe i damn EGO lor, so that part i feel very lao kui.
One way, he will just have to battle his own demons and own lies then he'll wake up.
When??
Took me 1 fucking year to get the courage to walk back into the nite scene again, but this time, no more heart!
Yes, I have changed till some friends call me heartless or inhuman.
2) He will just keep hugging that HOPE and live and die in his own dreamland. Means, your friend will just fade away as a casualty and no hope of coming back! A defeated player to the extreme! 4yrs is a long time.
I know someone who still harps on his SO CALLED true love and carries his laptop around and shows everyone all her pics.
Nope I stopped all contact with that person liao cos he is also someone who is like your friend!
Let nature take its course on your bro, if it was meant to be a lesson learnt, let him learn it.
If it was meant to be karma, let him suffer for it like I did.
And if it was meant to destroy him beyond salvation, then let it play its own couse.
As a bro, i think you and your kakis have dun your best liao.
Now just pray.
Remember, bring a horse to a river, fucker dun wanna drink, push his head down he die die also wont drink.
If your friend wanted to move on, he wud have.
But the actions like buying Bday present and say not from him, this also tell everyone that he made a conscious decision that he wishes to stay in his dreamland and there's nothing anyone cud do!
woah, so many people posting.

I guess there are a lot of similar cases out there or maybe your own friends who has fallen into these love traps by these devils.

Our good buddy is not your average chiongster. He is the chiongster king!
he first chiong lar sarp bars when he was 13 or 12.
Pwerful chiongster!
Like gunman said he is a very loyal and good buddy to have. Always ready to help when we need.
I remember once, when we were out drinking, i had some problem with my wife. So after he went off, i called him and ask him to drink somemore, so we went to newton to drink.
The next day, the ktv girl called me and said that she was in his car when i called , they were on their way to fuck. When he wanted to turn back to meet me, she refuses, he simply just kick her out of the car on ECP threw her 50buck and drove off. That time i was totally shocked. But glad to have such a buddy.
How many of your friends will dump you to find fuck? personally i have PLENTLY.

So problem is........

Our buddy is a perfect example. He is the man, the big chiongster , the guy who has done it, been there. sex , high, drugs, the high life. The so called- Bad Guy which all women loved..
the 1 who conqured hundreds of girls, broke 1000 of hearts.....
even he fall into the devil's traps.

What makes the rest of those who chiong, thinks that the devils will love them in heart , not money?

Once the woman changed heart there is no way to get it back. So the best way is, Keep away from the Devils!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

life is never smooth sailing, a man meat is anothers poison. He first cheong la sup bar when he was 13 so assuming he is 30 now it was like more a decade ago. He should have seen a lot.

We can only says that luck is not with him and there is little fate in them last but not least the girl is a bloody arsehole.

Alot of other got con and kc, but how long they last 1 year or 2 then most will wake up and starts warning others, but look at the number of joint recently compared to 5 years ago. 10 times more so you will get equal amount of girls in.
How many can we save?.

4 year of kc and con but he choose it that way, shower her throughout with concern and care but she leaves without a turnback. All brother with a little intelligent will knows she has stray but only your buddy chooses to think other wise. Hoping that she will comes back someday.

We can't says that he is wrong as conning trick are not subject to prc girls only basically all nationality. He really loves her a lot but both meets at the wrong place wrong time.

Like what boss always say only a complete moron will fall in love with a Whore.
it is true but when you fall in love with her, you will substitute her stand and she is not a whore at least to you.

Good luck to your buddy and you have done your least already. Cheer up
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
muacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my deepest sympathy to this AD Samster

muacks xoxoxo

hope u will recover soon
Old 02-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zzzggb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The higher they climb, the harder he fall.

To us is 4 years, to him is just like yesterday.

he will wake up from it.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
花场Escapefrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro DYBJ,

After being through it, i agree. It is a battle for the will and spirit in each man.
No man or brother can be spoken to wake him up from the dream that they are in.

For those that remember me, i went down hard, 1 year, one singer.
I rode the boat down burning.
And it took another 14 months to shake the addiction to HFJ.
And you are right, its not to be defeated, walk back in and stare it in the eyes.
Once you can conquer it, it lies defeated.

The first singer, is now back singing in another joint.... she had dinner with a mutual friend.

"She said.... i traveled, enjoyed myself for the greater part of 12 months..., when the money was gone, i came back to work"

At first i thought i wanted to go to see her, but in the end, let it be, no point digging up the past. Fresher younger girls, more beautiful, to indulge in.., if needed.

And no way i want to bonk her...close to 38 now she would be...

--------

One so called acquaintance, almost gone supported a singer for 2 half terms
Near bankruptcy, now a limo driver.
Every day without fail, he goes to the HFJ, every day without fail.
I went down to see him recently, to give him a business opportunity.
For him to earn some money.
I could feel the coldness in the air, of how the staff of that HFJ treated him.
They viewed him as a nuisance, he passes 50 dollars cash to the singer he still chasing.

When he earns maybe less than 80 dollars a day.

Yet he stills continue to go, its an opiate, to be there is to live in denial, to numb the pain of reality.

But all of us have to wake up, without accepting reality there is no way to go on in life.

So I let him be, no point wasting my time, move on and on.

Personal Demons need to be conquered individually internally...

ESC
Old 03-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 花场Escapefrom View Post
....But all of us have to wake up, without accepting reality there is no way to go on in life.

So I let him be, no point wasting my time, move on and on.

Personal Demons need to be conquered individually internally...

ESC
How have you been, my dear friend, ESC. Been quite a while since we last chatted.

Like I said in earlier post: Emotion trap leads to distorted thinking based out of reality. 消除占有欲, 即可消除心魔, 一消心清静, 莲花处处开清

Each one of us probably never felt like a vulnerable person. We alway felt strong and tough, like a wall of rocks that was incapable of being knocked down by anyone or anything. Unfortunately, there are no Invincible Cheongsters cos we are human with emotion, and there will be moments that we would be open and vulnerable It is only from experienced that we are able to recognize that same vulnerability threats. Regards, IK
Old 03-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

no matter how much you see or do , kc trap is the hardest to climb out .

in a relationship , the one that care lesser will always gain more !
Old 03-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
in a relationship , the one that care lesser will always gain more !
I agree with this statement with both hands and legs up!
Plus my dick standing up too

When you couldn't care less and they (esp. WL/FL) still come after you, you're in control. However, I must add that when it happens, the KC poison will be even much stronger...that's where many of the even "seasoned cheongsters" will also succumb to it...
Old 04-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
花场Escapefrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro I.K, it has been a while .

All is good with me, been concentrating on holding down my new job.

Running sales and partner programs so its been very interesting, getting to talk with lots of people.

Six months into the job, already so finances are improving slowly.
Been doing a lot of reading and studying of government subsidies and programs for smes.... there are over 260 different schemes to help smbs..everything from buying office it, software and even grants to go overseas...

decided to be an expert in that area.

In terms of HFJ, still go down once i a while, either no flower or a token 100 bucks. Not chasing girls anymore, so life is getting back no track.

Let em know when you got some time, let me buy you a drink.

ESC
Old 04-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

You can't game without inner game. KC traps are deployed to eradicate your emotional control. Those hanging flowers singers are masters of having triangles with different customers, creating competition in a bid war. They simply have the remote control to your emotions by eg.. making you jealous as and when they need to, not returning your smses, act interested and then indifferent like as if they don't know you. Hot and cold treatment. Jealously is very fatal is making you fall into KC.

They are very experienced, like a social butterflies, making you hang more and more flowers doing them favors, compete for their attention. The lao jiaos are social teasers always hunting for newer fresher richer preys, playing the pulling in and pushing game.

One after another fall deep deep losing all respect for himself, lose dignity and emotional control. To avoid falling, simply control your own emotions and be self-sufficent. My advice by the words of Marcus Aurelius, "Each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."

Become the Lord of that citadel.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
OzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOzBoiBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, i think your friend was blinded by love that logic with him is no use.. He needs to learn and find out the hard way..The only way to solve this problem bro..Just be there for him in case he do something crazy.. Love can make pple go crazy..
Old 04-12-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .
Hi, I don't mean to be a busybody, but does your friend need any information about Club28 or Yang Gui Fei (now closed) or their staff/singers in relation to his case? I used to have contacts in that place which might be able to provide some useful information (can't promise anything though these contacts don't owe me any favours). (just private message me if your friend needs information)

Actually, I think it is better your friend never steps into Club28 or such joints again.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post

You and few other bros:

On horseback, if my horse went mad charging towards a cliff, you guys will shoot (with real rifles) my horse multiple times without hesitation in order to save me from falling over the cliff!
You very sure they are marksman?

问世间情为何物? to the bro, time to move on and find your next spring. Good luck and all the very best.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1