The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Interesting overnight topic..now i understand why some popular reg ML always reply kena 包夜 包天 during this pandemic period as budget catered for yearly travel is spent on vice at inflated price..once a ML offer me overnight as it was raining..i laughed it off saying that i missed my own bed and might be better taking her last and first slot the next morning if we happened to be neighbour in the same condo.

Many hidden dragon and tiger bros out there giving tips and tricks

Personally, im on the camp of not paying for overnight due to the cost benefit unless ready to pump her all night long for e.g 3 shots 500 kinda with very good chemistry. Else, this should happen naturally or initiated by the ML after a dinner or a day trip.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
sigh why talk about overnight
reminds me of dongguan sia, paradise on earth
=(
Wah, finally someone mentioned DG, I thought there’s no DG cheongster here.
From years of cheonging there, ON was so common and a daily thing back then that I didn’t really appreciate it till it’s gone now.
No place ever come closed to it ever since and now left only memories.
男人的天堂, 女人的银行, R.I.P.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-01-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Interesting overnight topic..now i understand why some popular reg ML always reply kena 包夜 包天 during this pandemic period as budget catered for yearly travel is spent on vice at inflated price..once a ML offer me overnight as it was raining..i laughed it off saying that i missed my own bed and might be better taking her last and first slot the next morning if we happened to be neighbour in the same condo.

Many hidden dragon and tiger bros out there giving tips and tricks

Personally, im on the camp of not paying for overnight due to the cost benefit unless ready to pump her all night long for e.g 3 shots 500 kinda with very good chemistry. Else, this should happen naturally or initiated by the ML after a dinner or a day trip.
Respect those can tahan whole night pump... I think if I pump twice can sleep until the next morning liao.

Zara
Old 14-01-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
From years of cheonging there, ON was so common and a daily thing back then that I didn’t really appreciate it till it’s gone now.
男人的天堂, 女人的银行, R.I.P.
haha.. yar lor it was daily ON there
now don't know go where find liao

anyway for SG I have seen quotes of $800 for ON.. have deep pockets can just throw $$.. happy can liao.. worth or not depends on individuals.. don't think about must piak piak how many times then worth.. if its abt the piak piak confirm not worth

can try to be best friends with the ML, can ON every night..
Old 14-01-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkhulkL View Post
try angel ytd, she is mix blood, mymmar and china. look is almost same as pic, maybe discount 5 to 10%, service i feel all ok,

RTM - No
look chio but service normal, not bad la, but not super good too
Can you give an example of who you would RTM and super good service?
I would like to know, thanks
Old 14-01-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Mine was also overseas in China, Chengdu... wont describe much. Many clever bros here.

Was my regular back then and unfortunately she had to return. We kept in contact on WC and shortly after I fortunately had a biz trip to make to Shanghai. Specially extended my trip, flew over to meet her and booked a hotel for one night. Was really enjoyable, spent the day sight seeing, eating, visited some cafe and then went massaging (it was a fake joint so the massage was lousy lol). Just like any other couples.

Went back to hotel, had a good round, then followed by another next morn. Was sleeping soundly the whole night. No cuddling, we each faced one side lol.

Damage? I didn't 'pay' her but bought her prob $3-400 worth of stuffs from SG.... and paid for the meals and massage, which wasn't much.... not counting in the flights and hotel of course.......

I had a similar experience like you. Regular in SG. Had a trip to make to Foshan and she brought me around like a tourist. She arranged everything and paid all my transport rides everywhere and a premium train ride to HK ( which she paid for as well ) for a weekend trip and in return I bring her for shopping there and dinner at Hutong in Tsim Tsa Tsui because I strike 4D while in Foshan
Old 14-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
男人的天堂, 女人的银行, R.I.P.
Don't talk about DG lah. Everytime I hear DG, I remember the good times and feel like crying
Old 14-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Maybe I am lucky. But just being able to squeeze such good boobs without any extra service already worth the price I paid.

So far, I think only Anna (famous ML at River Valley Spa) can match her 2 big boobs.
Can share contact? Thanks!
Old 14-01-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/seventh-princess-massage/

I have tried Seventh Princess recently , FR details as follows

Look : 7/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude : 10/10
Massage : 8/10
Sensual: 8/10
RTM: YES

The Seventh Princess is a young milf with very good working attitude and her workplace is very clean.
Firstly, she was fully naked and bathed for me from head to toe. Then she asked me how many times do I need to cum? I said twice, then the Seventh Princess started to play with my tits and my penis with her fingers. The technical of her hand job skill is very good, something like tease and denial and she can kept my cock hard around 15 mins. Finally I surrender to her hand and I cum a lot .

Her massage skill also quite good and I was about to fall asleep, she didn't look at her phone during the whole session.
It’s hard for me to shoot a second time, but with the super-high handjob technique of the Seventh Princess, I cumed finally .

I just share about my own personal experience with her, I will RTM her.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post

The Seventh Princess is a young milf with very good working attitude and her workplace is very clean.
Firstly, she was fully naked and bathed for me from head to toe. Then she asked me how many times do I need to cum? I said twice, then the Seventh Princess started to play with my tits and my penis with her fingers. The technical of her hand job skill is very good, something like tease and denial and she can kept my cock hard around 15 mins. Finally I surrender to her hand and I cum a lot .

Her massage skill also quite good and I was about to fall asleep, she didn't look at her phone during the whole session.
It’s hard for me to shoot a second time, but with the super-high handjob technique of the Seventh Princess, I cumed finally .

How's her location ? Is it condo or shop based ?
Old 14-01-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
How's her location ? Is it condo or shop based ?
Please check with her for the location ,easy access by bus , condo.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post

I haven't visited her before, and I really think that is good that she offers and checked if 1x or 2xHJ... getting rarer now I think.

Zara
Old 14-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Respect those can tahan whole night pump... I think if I pump twice can sleep until the next morning liao.
Pumping a long long time isn't all its cut out to be bro. In fact it's a fallacy that girls like endless pounding. All the girls I know and I've asked don't.

Studies also show most girls are actually quite satisfied with 20 to 40 mins of quality skilful bonking - with 1 or multiple orgasms. Every girl is different, so get to know what she likes before thinking of attempting to enter your scores in the Guinness Book of Records.

Besides, who wants their pussies banged and banged and banged for hours on end? Pussies are not combustion engines. Lol. Truth is, if you pump more than they require, their pussies begin to get bored and sore with the non stop pounding. Whats worse, is that from wonderful pleasure, the constant whacking can turn to annoyance which can turn to discomfort.

To put things into perspective,  try wanking till you cum and are satisfied. Then continue wanking for another half an hour. Lol.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quality over quantity now as age is catching now for me liao…no longer 18 year old spring chicken horny like army booked out from camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Pumping a long long time isn't all its cut out to be bro. In fact it's a fallacy that girls like endless pounding. All the girls I know and I've asked don't.
Of course which ML wants to be pump all night long unless they really enjoy sex bro…next morning still need energy to service all the bros with a bruise pussy haha
Old 14-01-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Anyone got experience those special chair svc before? Worth trying? Got any recs or FR pls pm, can up pts in return. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1