The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Wow. And we thought the Pants on Girls (POGs) are bad already. This is another level. Thanks for the warning.
Basically dont waste ur time and money with her for massage.
Previously before she kena bao can still be up for a price as she is listed as a FL in other website.
Her neh neh is big and soft.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Basically dont waste ur time and money with her for massage.
Previously before she kena bao can still be up for a price as she is listed as a FL in other website.
Her neh neh is big and soft.
She’s a FL and still not SN. Should be piece of cake for FN.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
She’s a FL and still not SN. Should be piece of cake for FN.
Refer to my earlier msgs used to be FL. Then kena bao and become yaya or restrivtive in service basically she dont need our money.
Old 19-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Sugar

Got clear instruction to her place , environment is very neat and clean. She been feeling unwell ever since she came to our shore , but she is very sweet and slim and oh my god that figure … can go those atas ktv work wan … she is hardworking and very down to earth once u know more about her . Do support her
Old 19-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Refer to my earlier msgs used to be FL. Then kena bao and become yaya or restrivtive in service basically she dont need our money.
Wasted my $120 sigh. Thanks for advise.
Old 19-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit sugar , very nice body slim , ever since this time round she came down to our shores .. she been feeling sick … guys pls support her now that she recover …
Old 19-06-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Wish me luck trying her later

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/
Massage wise is not bad but quite playful la and shiok
Old 19-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish0909 View Post
Went to visit sugar , very nice body slim , ever since this time round she came down to our shores .. she been feeling sick … guys pls support her now that she recover …
Lol i must have asked 10 times but no reply, even though my number got record
Old 19-06-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried this newly listed Lan Lan? Last photo looks like a SYT…

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lan-lan-massage/
Old 20-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

seems like another big boobs, any tried.
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lin-xiao-xiao-massage/
Old 20-06-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

It’s been sometime that I have not RTF shuang shuang.
Visited her finally, her service level had greatly improved.
Looks : similar to photos, SYT, won’t reject kind.
Body: tall and slim, no tummy
Boobs : B just nice to grab for sensual
The massage was powerful and hard, skilful massage that can ease muscles.

After massage , the real fun begins. Rubbing on the butt cracks with some oil to arouse , and was asked to turn over with her sweet voice.

She begin to strip her top, and proceed to lick my nipples. Able to zhut her boobs and she was stroking sensually. She zhut my nipples and stroke with her soft hands and we cuddle like long lost gf.

Overall a great session, $120 worth the kind of GFE.

Waiting to RTF soon.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, looking to get back into the game and will like some recommendation.

I'll prefer huge boobs, solid massage and slow teasing. Which girl should I try? Thank you.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
MR for - Carol.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=785023

Not very good in writing MR please forgive me if it is too long and boring.
Well here goes....

Make the appointment for a 90mins massage package few days back, clear instructions given once reach nearby MRT but I'm too lazy and too fat to walk few mins distance away i just take grab from my work place to the nearest blk.
Once reach, she open door I was stunned by her cute and sweet looks, she's wearing a black silk night dress so stunning as 1st time doing Nuru don't know what to expect just follow what she tell me to do like a small old boy waiting to get something special, too nervous to chat and I the one who keep quiet all of the time, just bath, nuru, HJ, bath massage,HJ ,bath , go ... Lol

Place - 10/10. Condo with no security guard to check, very nice

Room 9/10. Stays alone, studio apartment.

Looks - 9/10. Sweet and cute look to me, i love it , maybe she tie up her hair into ponytail so look a little bit different from photos.

Boobs - 8/10. Too nervous to touch scare shoot out fast then too embarrass liao but is nice to look at.

Nuru - First time doing nuru so don't know how to rate, nru b2b feel so relaxing and shiok, she will sloly teas my balls and continue b2b and after turn facing her, she will slowly move her hand to my rod and slowly moving up down up down and pumping slowly with a soft moan.....1st shoot is out shortly.

Massage - 8/10 not piano type, massaging with strength.

HJ - 10/10. Slow and steady, very enjoying her smooth hand rubbing my rod and here comes 2nd shoots of the day... Can say she really know her HJ, thought my 2nd shoots will be long but with her soft smooth hand and the view of her boobs 2nd are coming in no time.

GFE- 10/10. When wearing my shoe she still give me shoulder massage.
Like someone say in her page, she loves to be bottomless and is true... Lol, always bottomless, when I see it whenever I just feel like wanting to put my rod inside her so inviting view.

RTM -100%. She's a gem to me so confirm can put under my mistress list...lol.
Some bro say is hard to make appointment with her, so wish me good luck for my next booking appointment, hopefully booking is smooth.
First time see FR for her. She has been posting at SLG for the longest time
Old 20-06-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
MR for Ke Ying

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/ke-ying-massage/

Looks - 9/10
Some make up on but can tell she’s a natural beauty. Sweet looking and youthful.

GFE - 8.5/10
First time I visited her so it took a while for her to open up to me. But towards the end of the session we started to chat a lot . Comforting and relaxing visit

Location - 7.5/10
Easy to access and v close to mrt for non driving dudes. Hygiene is alright. Toilet is a bit far from room though

Sensual - 8.5/10
She quite eager to please but limited playability. Im comfortable with it so it’s fine for me. Enjoyable sensual overall

RTM - Yes
Overall enjoyed the session, her looks and character really draws me back to her. I hardly ever write MRs but it’s been a long while since I had such a comforting session so I decided to share.
She got a roommate now? I was still thinking of RTM. Missed the missionary cum on her stomach
Old 20-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

deleted -

found the thread.

Last edited by lorong8; 20-06-2022 at 02:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1