The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 10
johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

she used to be at kallang area...ok lah, for good lookers but not much teasing...
Old 21-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agreed, good strong massage and juagen.
She still at same place ?
Didn't see her for some time, maybe shld go see her next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

I will recommend mindy to those bro who like great authentic massage and jg
Hands down the best for me so far
Juagen (Authentic and skill)
Sports recovery Massage

I been to there 3-4 times before I decide to review honestly. When I was there first, my body was in bad shape (both from sports injury and prostrate health). After 3-4 sessions, my body is so better.

She is not only skilled at massage but equip with knowledge that they is willing to share to let your health improved, which is not trying to cross sell you. Will be my long term massage go to moving ahead.

She don’t do sexual services, purely for great massage lookers.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

she shifted but i don't like the new place. there's no shower facilities so cant get a quick wash after a long sweaty day out at work.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yea just checked the site she different place now.
But will see her probably next mth for massage and juagen.
Thx man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
she shifted but i don't like the new place. there's no shower facilities so cant get a quick wash after a long sweaty day out at work.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

I've visited her when she was still based in Kallang.

Don't even think about sexual services or unlocking anything coz her massage and JG is really that good.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

johnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnrichsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes agreed, good strong massage and juagen.
She still at same place ?
Didn't see her for some time, maybe shld go see her next time.
She is at amk now, her old shop in kallang have better enviroment but will still visit her for her massage and jg.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
She is at amk now, her old shop in kallang have better enviroment but will still visit her for her massage and jg.
Hi bro. Can PM me Mindy's location? I'm not a Mandarin speaker. She accept? And how to book her?
Old 01-10-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 8
mailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermailailah is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: highly recommended Mindy for authentic massage and jg!

I went to find her Yesterday as i read the review about her here! One words to for her massage and JG! A hidden gem, her massage is real authenity like those chinese massage center. Her Jg is real as i try Jg from ling ling from Amk too! Look is those you wont reject but too bad no hanky panky from her! lastly heard from her she will be having her new shop and are now under renovation, will visit her when her new shop start operating! Thanks for the good share from massage lover bro here!
Old 02-10-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bl7532 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can PM the contact or location thanks in advice.
Old 02-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bl7532 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailailah View Post
I went to find her Yesterday as i read the review about her here! One words to for her massage and JG! A hidden gem, her massage is real authenity like those chinese massage center. Her Jg is real as i try Jg from ling ling from Amk too! Look is those you wont reject but too bad no hanky panky from her! lastly heard from her she will be having her new shop and are now under renovation, will visit her when her new shop start operating! Thanks for the good share from massage lover bro here!
Can PM location please thanks
Old 06-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl7532 View Post
Can PM location please thanks
Bro she is located at AMK 100 plus, i have share her contact link
Old 06-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think they operate in a pair. sometimes you book mindy and her partner celina will be the one doing the massage and jq. no eye candy but celina massage is more solid and has good tcm knowledge. jg is painful for me. but both seems to cut short the time by about 10 minutes, which is a minus. but massage and jg wise beats most in the market.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
i think they operate in a pair. sometimes you book mindy and her partner celina will be the one doing the massage and jq. no eye candy but celina massage is more solid and has good tcm knowledge. jg is painful for me. but both seems to cut short the time by about 10 minutes, which is a minus. but massage and jg wise beats most in the market.
thought got some bros say after mindy injured her hand sometime back already let her partner do all of it already ?
Old 29-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
curlybanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering if the one I all visited is Mindy or Selina? On WhatsApp I booked for Mindy but seems like Selina turned up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1