The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

whats the damage for chun's massage ah?

Need to spread some reputation around before I can up you: ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, Swagelock

Someone up me on 27 Nov without leaving name - pls pm me your name
Old 09-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Jarvis123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Suddenly R***** Spa so many girls. Those from Jurong came back. Did anyone try Bella or Nicko before?
Are the malay MLs back? About 1-2 years ago got two minah MLs huge boobs & high playability
Old 11-07-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have replied DM to bros asking for Chun contact. For those who didn’t get a reply is due to Low pts / power.. have to ensure playground remain safe for all the enjoy. Points will be appreciated Do PM her directly after getting her number cause I’m also not sure of her working hours, she usually post on michat when she’s available. FYI for those who can’t get her WhatsApp can try using Michat app and use people nearby function. That’s how I get to her contact initially!
Old 11-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can confirm if Y**n We****ss is still around in Upper Thomson please? last heard in Apr that it was closed. just want to confirm again before i head down. thanks in advance!
Old 11-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Anyone can confirm if Y**n We****ss is still around in Upper Thomson please? last heard in Apr that it was closed. just want to confirm again before i head down. thanks in advance!
Drove past a few days ago, seems dark inside
Old 11-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw in FB for R***** spa that there is a Malaysian ML call Jessie but no picture of her. Anyone tried can tell me if her massage and service good?
Old 11-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Confirm closed already.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
Saw in FB for R***** spa that there is a Malaysian ML call Jessie but no picture of her. Anyone tried can tell me if her massage and service good?
mine DM me the contact and location please ? thanks in advance.

Last edited by skyver86; 11-07-2022 at 04:19 PM. Reason: forgot to quote the message i am replying to
Old 11-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Confirm closed already.
Thanks for the confirmation bro!
Old 11-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

i tried I Spa …..very good massage and teasing but die die cannot GQ……any bros can share? Near the SPC and hawker centre and vet
Old 11-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

I am willing to share and exchange contacts…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
i tried I Spa …..very good massage and teasing but die die cannot GQ……any bros can share? Near the SPC and hawker centre and vet
Old 12-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of

Had another satisfying session w Cxxdy from R spa. Solid hard massage.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousieboy View Post
Have replied DM to bros asking for Chun contact. For those who didn’t get a reply is due to Low pts / power.. have to ensure playground remain safe for all the enjoy. Points will be appreciated Do PM her directly after getting her number cause I’m also not sure of her working hours, she usually post on michat when she’s available. FYI for those who can’t get her WhatsApp can try using Michat app and use people nearby function. That’s how I get to her contact initially!
how you get her number bro?
Old 12-07-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
iphone spa? only get $88 then got GQ
Old 12-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
this blk 24 at L1 same row as Regxxxx Spa right? this shop very near the coffee shop right>?
yeah. Blk 23 and Blk 24 are joined together. a common corridor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1