The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbeng2192 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibehcham View Post
Recently I have been to one of the spa in Sin Ming Road also and had an enjoyable session with Viet ML but forgot to ask her name. Interested, PM me for spa name.
Appreciate if you can pm contact, thanks!
Old 06-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Some is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Can any one share ah Chun number? Thanks.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
321123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
Walked around the sin ming hdb blocks. The rows of shops are so buzzling, I think 4 msg shops there? But all beside busy coffee shop or hardware shops. How do you made youself walk into these shops, ignoring stares of some people there?

Tried one at building with 2 ballet academies. It is quite hidden, away from main crowd. I went 2 monts ago. 2 ml there, both are aunties. The one manning the desk msg me, kept asking me to take 4hands, said very shiok. Very daring, wearing loose dress outside, once price agreed she just took it off left with panty. She is meaty with huge knockers, and very fair. Msg so so only, or she did not too bother to do more. I feel she is better than that. Did bj with condom, i forgot the cost but not cheap. Good thing is the place quite clean and proper.

Can some bro share chun contact with me?
Bro, what was the damage? I was tempted also but in the end walked out
Old 06-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
You got mail. Check your PM. TQ
Thks bro for sharing. Will up you if can.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Can anyone share chun contact? Thks deep deep
Old 06-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
Bro can share both ML contact, please PM me and I will exchange that with your request.
I don't have the contact, never asked
Old 06-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321123 View Post
Bro, what was the damage? I was tempted also but in the end walked out
cannot remember exactly. roughly, paid $50 when went in, then GQ, she asked for $180 for bj, b2b, and autoroam, which I did not want, then reduced to $150 for bj, autoroam. that time small head took over so I took.

Unlikely for me to RTM, but if I do (I need to wait for kids to finish classes, have time to spend, and I do not really like the other shops in that area), I may try the other auntie, skinnier, looks to have skill.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
Hi Bro, can PM this Vietnam ML contact to me.
This R* spa has three pretty Viet MLs that were in the famous S* spa in the Far East, including my favourite Vietbu ML, who just came back to SG.

So paid her a visit and got a good strong back massage.

Last edited by Keima; 06-08-2022 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Stella now there I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
This R* spa has three pretty Viet MLs that were in the famous S* spa in the Far East, including my favourite Vietbu ML, who just came back to SG.

Old 07-08-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
deadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do the viet ex-St**** girls now in R***** Spa offer services more than the standard one?
Old 07-08-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe not but who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadend143 View Post
Do the viet ex-St**** girls now in R***** Spa offer services more than the standard one?
Old 07-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

See Lavie, Sofea quite solid. There is some challenge to Cindy already. Hopefully the price comes down
Old 07-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
See Lavie, Sofea quite solid. There is some challenge to Cindy already. Hopefully the price comes down
Sofea is the new malay masseus? How is she in terms of teasing?
Old 07-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
I don't have the contact, never asked
Bro thanks, if you manage to get the contact please PM me too.
Old 07-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Seems like the trio who used to work in orchard are now in that same spa at sin Ming
😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1