The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

There is no old bird MLs that the AV dont know...new arrivals or new moonlightings maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why scare? What can AV do?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
After a terrible massage experience (clean) at upper thomson, decided to try try this red signboard SPA, was surprised that the shop survived the COVID hiatus.

Went up the stairs, door half opened, hot air blow out the moment upon entering. Greeted by a viet girl, thinking not bad hoseh liao.

Was thinking anyway seldom come to this part of SG, just pay the entrance fee and see what she can offer.
Knn pretty face and figure but mouth is lion mouth, open mouth straight ask for 4 blue notes for full service.
Manage to nego till 3 blue note, thought ok la, can start the deed liao.
Nnb, half way through BJ still keep asking to add $ for special.
Ask her what special she can offer, cannot tell me just say can make you happy.
Decided enough is enough, ask her faster finish the deed and leave the place.

For anyone who still keen to try, its at least 4 to 5 blue notes and dont even have good service, the way she serve she just wanna rush and get you out of the place. I believe some bros here did share about this place but curiosity got the better of me and took my blue notes lol

Take the blue notes and cab to PL or PC still got change lol
The red signboard unit 231A? Really bad and very dirty. It is amazing that the authorities have not shut it down for good.

Many years ago there was great girl at reasonable price, but that's long past!
Old 25-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
The red signboard unit 231A? Really bad and very dirty. It is amazing that the authorities have not shut it down for good.

Many years ago there was great girl at reasonable price, but that's long past!
Ya this red signboard is infamous one
Old 25-03-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Came across this on Facebook. Anyone tried before?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2291...7057136746788/

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 26-03-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Just emptied my armies with R spa C*****

No regrets. Book early bros.
Old 26-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post

Empty where? Mouth, tits or pussy? She super hot.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

S was my regular in previous joint. Follow her from one joint to another and this is her third. But abit Sian la here got 88 gimmick
Old 27-03-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for update !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-03-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
After a terrible massage experience (clean) at upper thomson, decided to try try this red signboard SPA, was surprised that the shop survived the COVID hiatus.

Went up the stairs, door half opened, hot air blow out the moment upon entering. Greeted by a viet girl, thinking not bad hoseh liao.

Was thinking anyway seldom come to this part of SG, just pay the entrance fee and see what she can offer.
Knn pretty face and figure but mouth is lion mouth, open mouth straight ask for 4 blue notes for full service.
Manage to nego till 3 blue note, thought ok la, can start the deed liao.
Nnb, half way through BJ still keep asking to add $ for special.
Ask her what special she can offer, cannot tell me just say can make you happy.
Decided enough is enough, ask her faster finish the deed and leave the place.

For anyone who still keen to try, its at least 4 to 5 blue notes and dont even have good service, the way she serve she just wanna rush and get you out of the place. I believe some bros here did share about this place but curiosity got the better of me and took my blue notes lol

Take the blue notes and cab to PL or PC still got change lol
Just cross the road to the opposite side,got some pretty decent options.
Old 28-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

R Spa…recently there’s a new girl there
Formerly was from orchard 👍
Old 29-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is a F and go place, next to the Mart, go up 2nd floor.
Tried 3 girls there. All I can say is I will never go back again. The first 2 times I tried, 1 girl looked close to her photos but fatter, the other one completely different. They rush you to finish fast also. Room damn dark. Floor and towel damp and dirty.
Third time, I went down after making booking. When reached, I told recep who I booked. She say ok and took my money. Then told me she went out and wont come back that day. What the hell, she baited me to go down and took my money, end up told me take someone else. Got 2 of them available, she showed them to me but they look nothing like the photos. Super heavy PS. I told the recep the photos are different, she told me they use app to look better. Sian, just took the less cui one. She gave excuse cannot bj cannot kiss. Wasted time and money.
Anyway, all the phones are with the recep, so she is the one who replies.
Old 29-03-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
storm87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Ya this red signboard is infamous one
Really should have read forum first. Wasted 3x blue on that viet. Rushed and lousy job.
Old 29-03-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
Can update list ES Spa closed Liao.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 20
Pink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPink Floyd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
OK below is a brief write up on the joints located at TE4 , Springleaf .

There are altogether 7 shops spread over 4 rows of shophouses . I will list them progressively starting with the row of shophouses nearest to Shell petrol station.

Row 1 ( Ampang YTF , 7 Eleven )

There is one along this row.

Spa Rej*****te . Used to be known as Spa Oasis , this shop has been open/closed for the past 2 years . 2 weeks ago it was reopened again , I have not visited , but saw some quite pretty and young MLs ( was wearing masks tho) hanging around .Looks China. Downside of this outlet is that it is the least discreet amongst the seven , with heavy foot traffics since its located between Ampang YTF and 7 Eleven . Awaiting bros here to try and give field report .

Update 29/3/22 - Spa Rej*****te has changed their name back to to Spa Oa**s .

Row 2 ( Mookata, tyre shop, duck rice)

Three outlets as this row .

L* N* Spa is newly opened a few months ago . Have not tried , however one bro here has reported that entrance is $88 and GQ $80 . Also not very discreet as the main entrance faces the corner of the road junction.

Y**n We****ssEntrance is $50, $60 for oil . Mostly China , also got Vietnamese . GQ is $50 no roaming , $100 with roaming . All of them ask for this rate . Entrance quite discrete as shop got big awning , but weekends can be quite crowded from the Mookata and Hong Ji eateries.
Update 29/3/22 - Yuan Wellness has closed down. Space put up for rent.

Z*Y*e Javanese Spa . This one clean, can bring wife, GF, mother in law . Also offers the cheapest authentic massage . Now got promotion $70 90 mins and $90 120 mins body massage .Massues are Malay from Msia ,all good, also have guys massue if you prefer strong ones doing foot .

Row 3 ( Geylang beef , Hans )

One outlet .

E* Spa Entrance $78 , GQ depends . China and Minahs . Some offer some dont , but I think all offer . The one who offered me $50 no roaming , $100 roaming . Quite discreet as foot traffic is not heavy .
Update 29/3/22 - ES Spa has closed .

Row 4 ( Bicycle shop, Springleaf Prata)

This last row got two , both clean .

House of Bal***se . IMO the best authentic massage . All Malay aunties with 1 Vietnamese , all offer good strong massage . Pricing wise $60 for 60 min , $80 for 90 . Its also the most popular and usually requires advanced bookings.

An***nt Dy***ty All China , no GQ , pricing similair with next door but in terms of massaging skills I would rate them below Z*Y** and Bal***se .

TE4 Conclusion

Total 7 shops, 3 clean, 3 GQ , 1 unsure but I suspect will have .

Clean shops offers good priced authentic massage ; 2 of them highly recommended .

GQ shops I find entrance on high side except one , but all their GQs very ex .Seems to me like the MLs there are aware of the rates other shops asks
and all ask for same thing .

Happy massaging , or chionging .
Updated as above , in red . Seems that times are hard despite the opening of TEL and increase in foot traffic . Maybe its due to too many outlets ( seven ) , or maybe cos their GQ rates are higher than market rates .
Old 29-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Updated as above , in red . Seems that times are hard despite the opening of TEL and increase in foot traffic . Maybe its due to too many outlets ( seven ) , or maybe cos their GQ rates are higher than market rates .
I think hard to survive since not much action kind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1