The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jose0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Have lurked around websites for a bit but after a lot of exploring I have some insight for foreigner looking to have fun in Korea keep in mind I speak 0 Korean and am American so If I could do it anyone can

1 - Pyeongtaek RLD- if you are not Korean you will be rejected by 99% of the girls because the us army is near and they have some sort of agreement with them but i did manage to get in twice all it takes is for the girl to be having a bad night In my experience the girl was mid 30s some work done which isn't a bad thing and it was 100k for 15min foreigner price work done was BJ, riding, and missionary I would rate it a 6 /10

2 - Yeongdenpo RLD- this is very similar to pyeongtaek but since my first visit girls are a lot more open to take in foreigners i would give it a 6.5/10 as the girl was better looking (no work done and still had a decent body) and she was willing to do doggy

3 - Texas miari - this is probably the best bang for your buck as a foreigner they are insanely open to foreigners and you get to choose a girl as a plus if you say "never mind" trying to get out you will get better prices I've gotten 80k for 2 shots but those girls where just too bad haha girls here are also more receptive to your demands like if you want to switch positions i would rate my 4 experiences a (5/10) ( 6/10) (7/10) (7/10)

4 - lyra anma - after so many RLD I decided my next experience would be an anma so after some research lyra is one of the most foreign friendly anmas but they are a bit more expensive at 300k for foreigners for 1 hours and I should warn you I have heard negative experiences luckily mine was pretty good normally you don't get a message but I did since the girl was late. this is one of the reasons my experience was probably better than the normal foreigner because since the wait was around 30-40 min i got a very good girl like a solid 8/10 services provided where the usual only negative was the girl refused to go doggy which is why my experience drops to a 7.5/10

5 - while I didn't get any service I was accepted into fish anma as an American that spoke 0 Korean but they said the wait time was like 1 hour and 30 min (it was a Sunday so they where packed) and the trains where about to close so i couldn't say how it is but I will report what type of service they give to foreigners who speak 0 Korean

if anyone wants to explore I am down just message me this has turned into a fun hobby
Old 10-08-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lkjh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Do they ask for ID at fish anma? Do they just take a look or take a pic? Am a foreigner but Asian
Old 10-08-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Do they ask for ID at fish anma? Am a foreigner, but Asian. Do they just check the ID or do they make a copy/take a picture?
Old 10-08-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aztec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Fish Anma for the first time yesterday, location was quite easy to find, just look out for the banner with the fish as shown in some of pictures when you search for it.

Definitely foreigner friendly place, but we can only choose 60mins for 300k, 2 shots. They thought I was Korean and swapped the menu in front of me, but it is understandable. And for those asking, no ID checks.

After payment, they lead you down to the lockers and for you to take a shower, shave, scrub etc. It's like a bathhouse so you have to be fully naked, after shower then you can put on a robe.

After showering, they will let you have rest and a massage by a guy which was pretty good. Do note that you have to ask him to stop when you have enough and want to go do what you came to do. I didn't realise, thought it was supposed to be completed and the Mamasan came looking for me, asking if I was so tired ��.

The deed was indeed special, the girl will ask to sit on a high stool in the passage way and give you a BBBJ and maybe a short capped ride before asking you to go into the room for the continuation. You are int eh clear view and can see the others doing the same thing if there are more customers. Service was good and hardworking, but the girl was not really my type despite giving my request.

I guess and feel that they have specific girls that services foreigners unless it is crowded. When I went it was empty, only 1 or 2 other dudes. It was around 6pm.

Overall I enjoyed it, I will enjoy it even more if I get someone of my type ��.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec123 View Post
Just went to Fish Anma for the first time yesterday, location was quite easy to find, just look out for the banner with the fish as shown in some of pictures when you search for it.

Definitely foreigner friendly place, but we can only choose 60mins for 300k, 2 shots. They thought I was Korean and swapped the menu in front of me, but it is understandable. And for those asking, no ID checks.

After payment, they lead you down to the lockers and for you to take a shower, shave, scrub etc. It's like a bathhouse so you have to be fully naked, after shower then you can put on a robe.

After showering, they will let you have rest and a massage by a guy which was pretty good. Do note that you have to ask him to stop when you have enough and want to go do what you came to do. I didn't realise, thought it was supposed to be completed and the Mamasan came looking for me, asking if I was so tired ��.

The deed was indeed special, the girl will ask to sit on a high stool in the passage way and give you a BBBJ and maybe a short capped ride before asking you to go into the room for the continuation. You are int eh clear view and can see the others doing the same thing if there are more customers. Service was good and hardworking, but the girl was not really my type despite giving my request.

I guess and feel that they have specific girls that services foreigners unless it is crowded. When I went it was empty, only 1 or 2 other dudes. It was around 6pm.

I heard there are a few locations for fish. Did you go to the one by gangnam exit 2? If not, can you message me the address thx
Old 10-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

experience at fish anma

they are open to foreigners (like American that cant speak Korean foreigner) I know during and after covid they where not so a lot of forums say they dont accept foreigners

since it was my first time i feel like i got the short end of the stick not taken to the downstairs lobby instead put in a room to wait the 20 min wait time and got an older girl not super ugly like a 5/10 the message was like in any other anma just shorter compared to my time in lyra the message was like 25 min and in fish it was around 15 maybe a bit less but it might be a good thing as you would get more time for sex if you can last that long. sex was average she made up for her lack of beauty in her skill and was a lot more interactive compare to some girls who dont try i would say my expirience was 5.5/10 considering the 300k i spent will go one more time to see if my experience is better as a repeat customer
Old 10-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkjh123 View Post
I heard there are a few locations for fish. Did you go to the one by gangnam exit 2? If not, can you message me the address thx
it is in google maps just look up fish anma it says closed but its open and is that exact location
Old 10-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Intend to visit Fish next week as I am heading to Seoul next week.

You mean there is no 1 shot option for foreigner ? I went Ga-In before the pandemic but the club scene was a bit too open for me, plus I got a not so good looking tall girl although she was Super friendly. Thus would like to try Fish, but 2 shot in 1 hour is a bit too .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec123 View Post

Old 11-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Asianboi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking your insights on if there are any dress codes for anma and kiss bang. Cheers
Old 11-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

You mean there is no 1 shot option for foreigner ? I went Ga-In before the pandemic but the club scene was a bit too open for me, plus I got a not so good looking tall girl although she was Super friendly. Thus would like to try Fish, but 2 shot in 1 hour is a bit too .....
Is there a dress code entry for anma or kiss bangs?
Old 11-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Is there a dress code entry for anma and kiss bangs?
Old 11-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkjh123 View Post
Yeah, Gangnam Gu Office Station Exit 2. Just follow Google Map, search for Fish Anma or in Korean also works. The Google Map location is slightly off, it is directly opposite the building "Planet Made" or something can also look out for the fish banner.
Old 11-08-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

Yeah there is only 1 item on the menu for foreigners, 300k for 60mins. As for how the girls are like, well I only went once so I can't comment whether it is the same. If you go at a less crowded time, there may be chances if you specify you like small sized girls. Its all bout luck in these places. Good luck!
Old 11-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

I planning Jeju island any spa or happening place there?
Old 12-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Recommend good anma at busan please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1