The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 17-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Same same. Gave contact and my free time came and went without hearing anything from her. Good luck to those waiting to be chosen..
Old 17-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

looking good. will try to get slot next week.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xirusx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact pls
Old 17-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Why always bump up this thread to say she is available. BUT when when have contact there is no call to arrange !!??

Is this a scam to collect all our numbers and later recycle for prank calls ??!!

Beware !
Finally it was my turn !

A different experience . So for those still waiting ...just re message to remind of your request for appointments .
Old 18-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 19
SteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud ofSteelX has much to be proud of

still unable to book her
Old 18-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same...till date nobody contact me yet i still keep seeing posting for availability. Not long ago i got PM by some journalist who claimed to be from some online paper wishing to interview me n that person gave me some questions to answer after i said ok.

I also wonder how many bros here got that PM from that reporter afyer posting your interest here....
Old 18-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gearbox99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Highly recommended... just a word of caution - bros need to have a lot of patience to get the contact, keep sending repeated messages to thread owner and hopefully he will send you the contact (probably there is a vetting process!!! )

Claire is pleasant to look at, is tall and has a great vibe around her. makes you feel very comfortable and fantastic to have a good conversation with.
I tried both her incall (location is very secretive) and her car date (only FL i have come across with her own car !! )
Her bbbj is out of this world - (deep throat, no teeth , and CIM to completion). If you want thrill of carpark bbbj, go for the car option, and if you want a relaxed and more sloppy kind of bbbj, go for the incall option. Claire is very accommodating and not a time watcher.

Please take care of her.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
grimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm contact please.

very interested.
Old 19-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
setz00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 19-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ray0kummin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire was well worth the wait. Superbly patient, service was TOP notch and definitely ranks as top 3 BJs I've ever had. Great personality and I think all Bros should go support. Do take care of her!
Old 19-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Hacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHacker2016 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got my chance to have a bbbj date with Claire today!

The feeling can only be describled as Awesome and Wonderful!!! Peeps know i dont usually share FR - unless the lady is worth our time and money.

Claire is tall, gorgeous and her looks will grow on you! Her smile is so sweet that it really can melt any man's heart. She does look abit on the lian-ish side, but after breaking ice with her, you probably wish she belongs to you only...

Service wise, her bbbj is really out of this world.. she try lots and different variations and me being a person who is difficult to cum, succumb to her bbbj in just a few minutes. How good is it, is really up to bros to find out for themselves.

Bro, this gem is really worth the wait.. the GFE is so high, that you will totally forget you are engaging her service! She will treat you like her lover!
hope other bros will have the luck and opporunity to have a date with this pretty lady.

Thank you Claire.. the session was really wonderful. As much as I would like to keep thia gem for myself, I feel it would do her more just by sharing my humble experience with bros here.

Drive safely, and hope we will have a chance to meet again.
-这样看着我,我会有点小害羞的-

Old 19-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokmc View Post
Claire Will Be Available TONIGHT 19 JUNE 2017 Night Appointment In HOTEL.

Kindly Pm NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP

KINDLY QUOTE HOTEL BOSS
Full service? What are charges like bro? Any increase?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share contact please?
Old 20-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

edge2o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?
Old 20-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

littlesheep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am one of the luckier ones that managed to date Claire.
Her bbbj is simply awesome.

I think she should hold class to teach other people this skill. It was really enjoyable and I must say she really makes me cum with satisfaction..

Bbbj lovers must give her a try.

Looking forward to the next session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1