The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-04-2013, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sevalle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks Bro TonyCheong. i end up at Thonglor Spa And Massage. paid 90mins 750 + 1500 ( 2 shot). girl name Nong.
Old 16-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alwayshornee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new to bkk nitelife. Will b in bkk for 5 days n staying at centrepoint wireless road.
Safe to go Cowboy n Nana alone?
Old 16-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshornee View Post
Hi new to bkk nitelife. Will b in bkk for 5 days n staying at centrepoint wireless road.
Not safe,they will grab, rape and rob you dry
Old 16-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
collect interest and close your bank account.......

never jio.....
Kanasai you want to go Changping meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevalle View Post
Thanks Bro TonyCheong. i end up at Thonglor Spa And Massage. paid 90mins 750 + 1500 (2 shot). girl name Nong.
THB1500 for 2 shots is a good deal man!
Old 16-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Many do it all the time, solo act. Bkk's safe, and tourist friendly even for chabors. Only small head may not be safe, as not controlled by big head
Old 16-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, tomorrow going to Pattaya liao...
Old 16-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Kanasai you want to go Changping meh?
You ever jio or not...... think carefully lah.....kns
Old 16-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Yeah, tomorrow going to Pattaya liao...
Buay steady.....come my home ground never report?/ KNS!!!
Old 16-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You on busnisess expense account? If not you should get out of there.............lol.

Many cheaper hotel alternatives closer to the action, and good quality too.

Actually Soi C could be dangerous if you wander into the wrong bar.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Buay steady.....come my home ground never report?/ KNS!!!
Haven't go how to report? Haha...

Will be in Pattaya from today evening till saturday morning, then go Bangkok for 1 night..
Old 17-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

As usual, Thailand has most accidents, injuries and deaths in a period of holidays. Drink, driving is 1 of the main cause. Drink dun drive.

Old 17-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ffggpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros I be at bkk on 19th April doing solo any one wanna meet up for drinks?? Or we can cheong together.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Have been to Bkk a few times and have cheong various parts of thailand, phuket, koh samui etc, but strangely enough have never done full fj in BKK. Until this trip! But its not a pleasant one... unfortunately...

I wanted to try soapy massage in bkk as I had very limited time and cant cheong at night and soapies are a sure thing, definitely can FJ... A bro told me about nataree and highly recommended it. I researched it on the net and it came highly recommended. So I told my hotel bellboy to arrange a cab for me. Cabby said yes he knows where it is. Cabby can speak English and mandarin very well too. But that bastard is a snake. Drove me to another joint, very dingy looking place told me to get off and 2 okt types came and wanted to ask me to go in. Thanks to all my research I actually know how nataree looks like so I absolutely refused to go in. I went to the main road to get a cab and the one who pull up was the same cab driver!!! Bastard now all of a sudden knows where nataree is and fetched me there. kept telling me they are not open etc due to songkrat. Finally I saw nataree but he didnt stop until I insisted!!!! still want to merry go around with me. And I had to pay for the 1st trip to that dodgy place and now the second trip to nataree, bastard ripped me off... I saw a sticker in the cab HIS TAXI NUMBER IS 3529Q. Any nice lao cheow bro in BKK that wants to help report this person, please feel free do so...

So after a rather bad experience, went into Nataree... Due to the Songkran festival and me being there at about 1pm, there were only 1 gal in the fish tank and 3 sideliners! The okt wanted to charge me 3100 bhat for the sideliner and 2000+ for the fishtank. Somemore want to ya-yah tell me to go some other place if I dont want. I told him I know the price and sideliner is about 2600THB. He said ok. 2nd time someone tried to rip me off. bad taste in my mouth and damn lousy service very arrogant.

I just simply dont like that feeling. Out of 4 gals, I would say I dont mind 3 of them but no one really stand out. But since I was there, had very limited time before my meeting in the pm(was there for work) I just took a gal there:

The Gal:

Calls herself june, obviously not her real name. from chiang rai. fair for a thai but not snow white prc fair. Somehow PRC or even local gals, when they are fair they are like fair-pink, thai gals tend to be fair-gray. looks I say 6.7 bod 6.8 b cups, speaks very limited english cant speak mandarin. No soapy as apparently only the fishtank gals do that. So just showered and fark. massage was very piano. She was accommodating, didnt allow frenching and didnt like necking and licking of her ears. but other things ok. Capped BJ which I didnt mind. After finished the job she lie there watched tv. In fact the tv was on for the session and she was more interested in watching it than servicing me. very young gal told me 20 yrs old and it showed in her service. Am sure she tried her best but its just the maturity level. very kiddy like and want to watch tv... Well got good got bad, negatively you can say service level not good, positively you can say not so commercial quite kiddy. My session was for 90 mins but finished in 30 and watch tv... I got bored after a while and told her I want to leave, rather spend time shopping than stuck there watching thai tv. Went I went downstairs there was about 10 gals there, okt could have told me to wait a bit for more gals but he didnt once again service quality is low.

Singapore thai okt prices are typically S$130-170, 90 mins 2 shots. Now looking at this, think thats cheaper than cheonging in soapy places in bkk. Only problem I have with SGP thai okts is fake photos. Would be great if some okt can set up some type of club environment like nookie or dch and have the gals hang around and we get to choose.

My bro did tell me that the joint will help me get a cab to go back to my hotel. After the session I asked for help and they simply pointed at the road say I can get a cab there. I stood by the road, flagged down 4 cabs and none of them knew what I was talking about and finally I got an English speaking cab driver... whom didnt know the say to the 4 faced budhha area(can you believe that)

I am sorry, I went to BKK with smiles and expectation when visiting the land of smiles, when I left BKK I left with less smiles and with the above honest and true FR.

Cheers and hope your cheong sessions are much better than mine.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 17-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bro Tepes,

Thanks for the FR!

Like you said, I think your timing was a bit off, being songkran and too early in the day. Hopefully, your next trip will be more welcuming

Next time, don't forget to bring your side kick to karate chop the scamming taxi driver

Last edited by Soopafly; 17-04-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 17-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Haha thanks for the kind words and points bro Soopafly, will return upz once I recharged and yes, wished I had the monkey! hahah but I would much prefer an elephant to sit on his cab...

Yup I can understand the limited choice due timing of Songkran and time of the session, I dont blame timing or luck in this case. What I do blame however is bad attitude from human beings who could jolly well choose to be nice. What I disliked was the way I was treated by the okt. Not mentioning Singapore cause I am local... So comparing this to my other experiences of being a blur ignorant foreigner... Been to the Shanghai soapies and service by the non-sex workers, attendants + captains etc were top notched. I know what I am paying for and I dont get the feeling that I have to constantly be on alert in case I get ripped off or worst some cabby send me to some god forsaken place where harm could befall me.

Just a little warning label to other non seasoned bkk cheongsters going to BKK.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1