The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks

Usually a MILF retirement home but now they’ve gone on a hiring spree. 19yo: Coffee, Milk. 20yo: Venus, Aki, Hana.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is short FR,

Thermae:

Based on my prevous FR, those i picked 3k baht look younger and cuter, but all i got is lousy service. So i no longer choose those 3k baht. Picked one 2.5k, slim and big boob age somewhere 24-27. DFK , bbbj, service quite good.

Contacted a previous FL that met in thermae. Met for dinner, then she say she horny want do. Back to hotel and have a Hollywood style sex 5555. From room door DFK and strip till on bed. fuck her hard. Her water no smell and so much until my stomach all wet. She told me she long time no sex that's why so many water. Insist to pay her 2.5k although she she said no pay also ok.

Club102 Massage

Picked one fair skin from chiang mai, look like chinese korean. One of the best BBBJ i had and she will painting from feet till head with her tongue. Sex is ok but cannot DFK.

Remaining time just hangout and clubbing with some local thai Hi-so friend and did some photoshoot.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 06-08-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bros. what is the tipping rate like in club 102? never been to that place before.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootme View Post
sorry bros. what is the tipping rate like in club 102? never been to that place before.
For myself usually just 100 to 300, depend how good is her service. Sometime i dont bother to tip if the service sucks.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros planning to go on sep 1-4 alone and virgin trip. don't know any place to grab. Which agogo and clubs i can go to find? Can pm me also if anybody go on this dates
Old 08-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
helldrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to BKK last week. There were quite a few massage shops on the Soi my hotel was at in Sukhumvit area. Approached one of massage girls on the street one night and took 90 mins aroma massage. The girl said she was from Isan and she was of petite build with nice boobs and ass. The place had few levels and each room had showers. Massage was average and when not long after flipping over, special was offered. Initially offered HJ and managed to get it at 700 baht, after that offered to take off top at 1000 baht and B2B at 1500 baht.
Special was enjoyable Not sure if I was overcharged though.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helldrome View Post
Went to BKK last week. There were quite a few massage shops on the Soi my hotel was at in Sukhumvit area. Approached one of massage girls on the street one night and took 90 mins aroma massage. The girl said she was from Isan and she was of petite build with nice boobs and ass. The place had few levels and each room had showers. Massage was average and when not long after flipping over, special was offered. Initially offered HJ and managed to get it at 700 baht, after that offered to take off top at 1000 baht and B2B at 1500 baht.
Special was enjoyable Not sure if I was overcharged though.
Totally 1500 or 700+1000+1500?
Its normal if total 1500. But very expensive if 3200.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Bros planning to go on sep 1-4 alone and virgin trip. don't know any place to grab. Which agogo and clubs i can go to find? Can pm me also if anybody go on this dates
I thought you were in BKK & Patts just few months ago in Feb?
Old 09-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
helldrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Totally 1500 or 700+1000+1500?
Its normal if total 1500. But very expensive if 3200.
Total dmg for special was 1500 baht. Good to know I never kena overcharged.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I thought you were in BKK & Patts just few months ago in Feb?
Dun be conned by him.... he has been to BKK & Patts regularly.
Last trip was just in February. That ah neh is a troll looking for another fool to leech on. His antics has been exposed in Batam by some bros.... maybe his trying his luck in LOS now.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He always claim to be newbie and visiting Batam 1st time and ask fellow sbf bro to "guide" him around. His MO while cheonging together is that he unsure of the procedure so ask you to pay first....... but very difficult to get him to pay his share later. This Ah Neh got all sorts of excuses ready. Many bros oredi boycott him in Batam.

Just warning you guys in BKK or Patts to beware of this conman.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Awsom recs bro! I dropped in Maichan after a good rub at Healthland nearby. Was assigned Sora; service not say super professional but the feel was super GFE. Sora is from Chiangmai (or Udon, can't recall). Nice firm boobs and toned body. Some frenching with full DATY. Left some tips as a happy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
My very humble contribution.

I have a preference for young girls, petite and small-size. tits or no tits, not a major criteria for me.

gdiary.com is a japanese bangkok sex guide that I use alot. I have been to a number of jap-style nuru shops but now I just visit my usual joints. here's a quick guide to some of those i visited:

Momo (Thong lor): My top choice as I have my usual girl. mama san is a nice lady, and even if i go away without any girl, she makes sure i leave with a bottle of water. i have tried 3 girls here, Hana (milf with big natural tits and good BBBJ), Mali (young, slim, quite fair girl from northern thailand with top GFE) and another i forgot. price is reasonable and i always go for 2 hours (2 shots) only for 2600 thb.

Mai-chan (Asoke): Easy, convenient if you go to terminal 21 (and we all do). I have my usual girl here, Hana, but her service has dropped on RTFs. still a cute face to bonk and bonk hard and long. i like the bathtub so i drop by here for a quick soak when i'm feeling the heat. they have a few young girls, and they do outcall to hotels as well. worth a visit.

Rakuen (Thong lor): More girls here than most joints in Thong Lor. wearing sexy satin yukatas. selection is ok, i recommend Yui. fair, pretty, good service. only been here once.

Pretty (Thong Lor): They have a few good-looking girls here and a few young ones. Tried their outcall before, wasn't impressed by the service. They have a few new girls recently, most notably Hana and Aki who are available by booking only. please try and let me know.

Here are some stores I have visited but never impressed:
101 Premier (Phrom pong): Highly recommended on review sites but each time i go, i leave disappointed. lots of girls but mostly 3-5/10 in my opinion.

Dream Heaven: Another popular joint. Visited 3-4 times and again, each time I leave without giving them business. I bet the service is good, if you are looking for that. but in terms of looks, I cannot.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
h030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi All,
Sorry to trouble all for infos, just wonder if Jap theme place like Mai Chan will provide services for my Indian friends who are joining me this trips? I rather don't go to those places if they dont accept my Indian friends then to be turn down at the premises.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

H030831
Old 10-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by h030831 View Post
Hi All,
Sorry to trouble all for infos, just wonder if Jap theme place like Mai Chan will provide services for my Indian friends who are joining me this trips? I rather don't go to those places if they dont accept my Indian friends then to be turn down at the premises.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

H030831
I think you should moderate your expectations if travelling with your indian friends. LOS has some bias towards the PRCs and Indians and some places do not accept them. However past couple of years the bias towards PRCs have reduced after they started spending like millionaires. But the bias towards the Ah Nehs still remain strong ss ever. Its the way they behave that irks the thais and businesses.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went Soi Cowboy Baccara last night and was surprised ground level also become like 2nd floor with naked gers dancing for a short segment. I ask my regular fren and she say started recently in June.

But the naked gers are not the usual tier 1 ladies that worked at the ground level
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1