The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Once i was pounding a milf, then she started licking her armpit and putting her own fingers into her mouth. Super horny image.

Otherwise i like it when the girl licks my nipples while i am pounding her missionary.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
amycarter2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frenching and shaven pussy
Old 28-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

In a MSCP making love with partner.

When she reached orgasm, she will scream so loud that my ear drums almost burst. No worry as our car is the only one at a corner of the MSCP.

This make me moved faster as she told me she always like to have my penis in her after reaching orgasm. She like the feel of hardness.
Old 28-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 4
hakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to beholdhakim88 is a splendid one to behold

cathbathing when see the expression
Old 29-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
kitario is a splendid one to beholdkitario is a splendid one to beholdkitario is a splendid one to beholdkitario is a splendid one to beholdkitario is a splendid one to beholdkitario is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
A few things. Girls who like oral sex generally turn me on especially when they move towards me cock when I take it out.

Another turn on for me is when I hug a girl from behind and she lets me fondles her all over and starts moaning. I get very turned out when she turns her head to kiss me while I slide my hand between her legs and caress her wet pussy.

I had a threesome with 2 good friends, one was very experienced and one was the opposite. In fact she was so green that that session was only the 3rd time she had sex. The experienced girl guided her through the session and made her I pleasured her friend much more, even saying out that she was on "suck-cock duty" only. It was a huge turn-on for me.

Usually I have to rest at least 30 minutes after cumming before I can go for my 2nd shot, but for that session, after I came the first time from fucking the new girl, I stayed hard to fuck the experienced girl because I was simply so turned on.

I also get turned on when I celebrated one of my fwb's birthdays last time with her and fucked her that night at my place. She knew I had other fwbs and she also participated in group sex with them and myself sometimes. But that night I promised her that I would spend it with her only.

When I was fucking her, she looked into my eyes while moaning and said "thanks for making me feel so special tonight". I felt so turned on and my cock got harder than I ever thought it could. It was a mixed feeling of horniness and feeling emotionally touched.

I'll share one more memory. Technically this isn't during sex but I'll share it anyway. I saw this cute girl in starbucks in the afternoon and chat her up. I found an excuse to exchange numbers with her and I left shortly after.

I texted her in the evening and she was surprisingly liberal. She started talking about how she turned 18 recently and lost her virginity as well. She also said now she had experienced sex, she like it very much. It was so surreal that for a moment it seemed like the stuff she typed was from the script of a phone scammer.

But since I knew she was real person, I decided to try my luck and spontaneously asked if she wanted to go for drinks that very night. I offered to drive over to her place to pick her up. She agreed quickly and I sped over to her place. I remember it was around 10pm when I reached and she got onto my car at the drop-off point of her block.

I had actually planned to bring her to a cocktail bar for drinks and then see if she would want to go home with me after that. As we made some conversation in the car, I suddenly had a rash urge to ask her directly something potentially offensive but i decided to take the risk.

I just said "I wanted to bring you to a certain place for cocktails but it's actually getting a bit late. So I'll give you two choices, do you still want to go for drinks or do you want to fuck?"

When those words left my mouth, part of my thought oh shit, maybe this is the end of a very short meeting. My fears mounted when she kept quiet and didn't answer.

I tried to play off the awkwardness by saying "it's ok if you just want drinks. I wanted to be direct because we're both adults but no pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with"

Another 10 seconds of silence.

Then she replied "Actually I would like to fuck"

THAT WAS SUCH A TURN ON! My cock immediately went from 0 to 100 upon hearing her say that.

I drove straight to a familiar hotel and I enjoyed her young nubile 18 year old body. When we started making out, she said she never gave a blowjob before but she wanted to learn. I had no hesitation teaching her as she practised on my dick that night till she became pretty good.

For the next few months, we fucked quite often and she I would get turned on no matter how many times she texts me "hey, can we meet, i miss sucking your cock" or "hey, are you free today? I want to fuck"

Ah, good old days.....
always good to set the starting tone right with fwb, haha..

PM if you wan me to remove any post.
Old 29-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 0
Civicboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCivicboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim88 View Post
cathbathing when see the expression
When giving u that want "to eat u up" expression..
Old 29-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When she starts grabbing the bedsheets as you pound her haha 👍🏼
Old 29-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

I used to have an ex whom her father is a business man. Often flirting around with milf socially ,even in front of her daughter. By the way ,her mum is a homely type also the religious type. So once 4 of us (me and my ex and her father with his Indon gf) went to JB duty free for drinking at one of the pub. Though 4 of us highly intoxicated, her father hands always touchy touchy with this indon. She was around 35 while her father roughly 58. My ex on another hand got horny so we immediately check in rooms next to each other. While we were fucking the lady screaming sound,donno what happen. After a while things became silent.I Put my ex to sleep and to next door. The indon milf opened the door.So i asked if everything was ok.Looks like my ex father in totally drunk state.while she was stil in her braless nightly.Suddenly my little bro got hard on. She noticed that. Gave an unforgetable good night fuck in the bathroom. Then return back to my and let my ex to give me BJ on the next day morning.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
UAVs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUAVs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the midst of making love, I will switch to lying on the sides, my front to her back. Then I push slow and deep into her. I want her moans to turn into gasps as I fill her in deeper. The gasps are such a turn on.
It is also a good tempo change to reset the pace and increase the intensity.
Old 30-01-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

When I spoon my Mrs.
Sometimes we try the fork position.
When we were trying for kids, doggy was her fav as the sound of my hips hitting her sexy butt is so erotic and we both cum so hard.
Dirty talking with each other
After sex glow when we hug each other and sleep whist still naked.
Old 30-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

When we were fucking till very high and also trying to conceive, she kept asking me to unload deep inside her.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When she licks and bites my nipples. Especially my right nipple which is much more sensitive and can literally make me have spasms and scream lol

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 30-01-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Is it weird that i like being called Mummy! But then again i am a mum afterall! lol
I like being called son! Lol, and I'm a son also hehe
Old 02-02-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
I used to have an ex whom her father is a business man. Often flirting around with milf socially ,even in front of her daughter. By the way ,her mum is a homely type also the religious type. So once 4 of us (me and my ex and her father with his Indon gf) went to JB duty free for drinking at one of the pub. Though 4 of us highly intoxicated, her father hands always touchy touchy with this indon. She was around 35 while her father roughly 58. My ex on another hand got horny so we immediately check in rooms next to each other. While we were fucking the lady screaming sound,donno what happen. After a while things became silent.I Put my ex to sleep and to next door. The indon milf opened the door.So i asked if everything was ok.Looks like my ex father in totally drunk state.while she was stil in her braless nightly.Suddenly my little bro got hard on. She noticed that. Gave an unforgetable good night fuck in the bathroom. Then return back to my and let my ex to give me BJ on the next day morning.
Damn, that sounds hot.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

In a MSCP making love with partner.

When she reached orgasm, she will scream so loud that my ear drums almost burst. No worry as our car is the only one at a corner of the MSCP.

This make me moved faster as she told me she always like to have my penis in her after reaching orgasm. She like the feel of hardness.
This is so true. Once after KTV, went off with my FB to a MCSP park in the corner at 1am. Due to her dressing, she needs to strip naked. Fucked her doggie outside the car and then moved in the car where she rides. She cums 3 times and her moans really out of the world.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1