The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Who here remembers Dr BJ back in the day? Those who dunno that place is now called Wood Bar and the girl i'm talking about is out of the game.

i selected a girl called EE (plump lips, hair in ponytail, wore specs) This is the only image i could find online from their old twitter account

If any bros have tried her, you know she was the GOAT.
Old 02-05-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctrooper View Post
Who here remembers Dr BJ back in the day? Those who dunno that place is now called Wood Bar and the girl i'm talking about is out of the game.

i selected a girl called EE (plump lips, hair in ponytail, wore specs) This is the only image i could find online from their old twitter account

If any bros have tried her, you know she was the GOAT.
Did not visit Dr BJ but I walked past their shop before. I think I also tried EE last year. Yes, her suction not bad but I had 3some so maybe couldn't enjoy full potential.

Would be great if you this lady's Line so you can message her if you're in BKK

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Wah liao. You guys need to go to Woodbar's website. Now they include video and an audio of them sucking sia 5555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah liao. You guys need to go to Woodbar's website. Now they include video and an audio of them sucking sia 5555
hahaha after browsing I think I'll stick with 7H
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
LOL. Should have video of them sucking not audio..
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in BKK last week, and as per most recommendations here, I went to 7H.

It is off the main thoroughfare, but easy to get to if you use Google Maps.

When I entered, only 2 girls available immediately at that time. I chose Pim. In real life, not as slim as in the pictures and is actually chubby.

Proceeded to the cubicle. Yes, cubicle. Can help moans and grunts next cubicle due to open air concept. Looked exactly like those opium dens depicted in movies.

Anyway, Pim washed my cock, removed her top for a bit of neh neh stimulation and started with a bit of catbath, balls licking and then the actual BJ.

The BJ was awesome. I tried very hard to control by distracting myself with thoughts of football, the Ukraine war, the Gaza conflict and upcoming PM handover. Nonetheless, I surrendered in 10 minutes. She was that good.

After CIM, she held my spent dick in her mouth until I started to get a bit soft before pulling out.

Washed up and took a complimentary drink from the receptionist.

All in all, 1300 THB for a professional BJ and CIM is totally worth it. I'm glad to tick this off my bucket list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1