The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

It's been ages since I return to the SBF scene... As I was browsing the forums, Soda from pimp08 caught my eye... So I fast hand fast leg and contacted bro pimp08 for appointment.

After securing the appointment, I quickly made my way over... location is in the central so it's pretty convenient...

Pressed the doorbell and was wondering if the actual person matches the photo... When the door opened I saw Soda looking up at me... Wow she looks damm cute... Very kawaii lo...

Quickly proceeded into the room... The place is clean with nice dim red light which oozes a really romantic ambience... After showering, I try to initiated some small talk with her... Surprisingly her English is fluent for a Thai...

After chatting for a while... Her naughty hands started to autoroam followed by some light kisses... After a while buay tahan already and we stripped to our birthday suits... Her twin peaks are perfect for someone of her size...

After the foreplay... Soda proceeded to the first highlight of the day which is her bbbj... Well the suction was pretty good... bundled with that cute face of hers looking up at me... My armies quickly surrendered to her...

As for the second highlight... which was sex of course... lol... Started off with missionary followed by doggie... Her moans really turned me on... feeling that I can't last much longer as I was really running out of energy... Requested Soda to switch to cowgirl... Well this girl can really grind man... Accompanied with her cute looks and nice surround sound system... Round 2 was quickly concluded...

My utmost thanks for brother Pimp08 for bringing this gem here...

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Bbbj: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Gfe: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: of course!
Old 26-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hornybastard777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody try Karen frm reds agenda? Fair boh?
Old 26-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deejay19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys!

Anyone tried the girls from d-exquisite? I'm thinking of Mona, Judy or Laura.

Any guys tried them before?
Old 26-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Warmup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was checking out my regular OKT's stocks, when Karen under RedsAgenda caught my attention.
Immediately dropped broRA a sms to check her next available slots.
Lucky! I am able to book her next slot as i was also in town area,getting bored shopping alone. Confirmed the slot and Quickly rush down to the destination,

Karen is the girl which I like and prefer and I think she is worth recommending to the bros who had an eye on her as well. Firstly, Karen have a mixed blood look unlike those local thai babe we used to bonk normally,her boobs are about B+ cup and good to hold and local normal thai girl skin tone. Although you may see that she had decent looks here but in actual fact she is a wild girl inside.

Upon seeing Karen I know that she is the kind of girl that I always wanted to bonk. This time, I had both got the chance and got the girl. We started off by stripping each other and hugging and frenching all at the same time. Then we proceeded to shower. The shower is SOP but who cares, what I want happens in bed. Lol!

On the bed, Karen gave me a good head to toe kind of catbath and followed up by a BBBJ. Karen is very good at licking and sucking my balls until I felt like cumming already. She is really into giving me a total BBBJ that the suction is at the just nice pressure and the movement is also just nice. She kept going on and on and on and with a little soft moans from her as well. Coupled with the vibration, I exploded into her mouth without much warning.

After which she went for a short wash up. Coming back, I thought that it is my turn to service her but to my amazment, she continued to give me a catbath and wanted to revive my cock with another round of BBBJ. I thought that she is pretty hardworking and then I suggested a 69, which she accepted and we "help" each other up.

I was all hard and mighty in record time and then which Karen caps me up and started riding me like there is no tomorrow. I love it! I just had my hands on her boobs and massage her and watch her ride and ride and moan and moan. Until I cannot take it any longer, I exploded. This is simply one of the more relaxing action that I had as I almost didn't do anything. She did all the work. No doubt about it.

All Bros, what are you waiting for!? Try this GEM before she goes back home!
Old 26-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deejay19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys! Anyone tried the girls from d-exquisite?

Mona, Judy Laura looks hot. Anyone tried them before or any other girls from that stable?
Old 27-06-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had Lori from LaserBabes on Tuesday. Disappointed, but not angry.

LOCATION 8/10
Classy and discreet location. Easily accessible by public transportation.

Some effort was made to decorate the room, and there was a proper bed. But an obvious semen stain on the sheet put me off using the bed.

APPEARANCE

Face 8/10
Lori has the look of a beautiful wife.

Ass: 6/10
Curvy but saggy.

Boobs: 9/10
Near perfect looking tits. Firm, large Bs with light brown nipples and areolas.

Tummy: 6/10
A little saggy and some stretch marks

Overall Look: 7/10
Elegant-looking.

SERVICES

BBBJ: 1/10
She did that for 30 seconds, then reached for a condom to cap my dick. Said she didn't like giving BBBJ.

CBJ: 3/10
Weak suction and poor tongue-fu. Didn't deepthroat. Also, she refused to do kneeling BJ and try nonstandard positions.

CIM: N/A
Obviously, she didn't allow CIM.

FJ :6/10
The BJ disappointment dampened my mood, so I didn't bother with variety in FJ positions.

Did her in cowgirl, doggie and missionary positions only. However, she did put in a lot of effort in those positions.

Blew my first load in doggie.

Nuru Massage: 8/10
Lori gave me my first every nuru gel massage. While the 'regular' stuff was lackluster, Lori worked her magic here. I was in ecstasy when she worked my balls and stroked my bro in the prone position.

When I turned around, it was nonstop titfucking and stroking, and she even rubbed her nipple on my peehole. Nice.

Told her to blow me after a while, but it didn't hit the spot. Got her to cap me with a new condom, then did a bit of cowgirl and missionary.

Since I couldn't climax a second time with FJ, I got Lori to resume the nuru massage. I told Lori to make me cum with a HJ, but it took a while as I had to guide her along. This HJ took a while, but she didn't complain at all.

ATTITUDE & CHEMISTRY

The disappointments notwithstanding, Lori shined in those services she was comfortable providing, and was polite overall; she offered me water when I entered the apartment, and she made an effort to engage in small talk (asked about my work, etc.) even though we could hardly understand each other.

I guess I just didn't have any chemistry with her; she fidgeted when I was necking her, and seemed bother when I gave her a peck on the cheek. She politely told me not to play with her pussy when I was working her clit.

The language barrier probably contributed to the awkwardness between us.

OVERALL VERDICT

Lori is a pleasant and hardworking lady, but the experience for me was very detached.

Bros who speak Thai and can click with her might have a much better experience.
Old 27-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deejay19 View Post
Hey guys! Anyone tried the girls from d-exquisite?

Mona, Judy Laura looks hot. Anyone tried them before or any other girls from that stable?
if im not wrong they are an old stable. quite ok one. should be related to one of the premium stable that disappeared awhile ago.
Old 28-06-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
zai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pimp08 is a reliable stable

Tried Lina and she is hot!!

Looks: 8/10 she looks sleepy
Body : slim and athletic
Boobs enhanced but look and feel nice
Bj good effort and enjoyable
Fj she is committed and has ways to make u cum twice

Thanks bro pimp08

Thanks

Last edited by zai_milk; 28-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Powerbank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried sherry from lust city? Any FR for her?
Old 28-06-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
deeepeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Detailed FR for tarma with Bena and Merri from Laserbabes

My personal bonking diary, don't mind the wall-of-text

OKT: Responsive (replies within minutes), gives clear instructions on the location with aid of pictures, polite and asks for feedback.

Location: Accessible by public transport. Few minutes walk from train station.

Room: Well decorated and cosy. Sets the mood for a great bonk. Attached bathroom. Equipped with air float bed for Nuru gel massage. Generally clean.

When I reached the doorstep, the door opened and I saw Bena hiding behind the wall while Merri hid behind the door. Bena was wearing a very low-cut dress, revealing lots of cleavage and flashing her mega-watt smile. Merri wore a red bathrobe with nice furry pink bra and panties on the inside. They guided me to the room, gave me a drink and the action begins.

Shower: Bena - 8/10, Merri - 6/10
Bena slowly undresses me, hung my clothes up nicely and gave me my first shower. I was expecting Merri to join us, but she was watching us from the outside of the bathroom. Probably due to space constraint, the bathroom being slightly small, we did not have a 'threesome' shower. Bena washed me well and it felt good when she soap my dick and clean the underside of my balls.
Subsequently, between shots, Merri took turn to shower me. Not much action, just standard stuff to clean me up.

Nuru Gel Massage: Bena - 9/10, Merri - 7/10
My first time trying Nuru gel massage, the feeling quite shiok, feel like those japanese soapland in Japan AV. They have the air float which they place on the bed. Nuru me up and Bena started sliding up and down my body. I think for Nuru gel massage, the girl must have big boobs, which both of them scored well in that department. Love it when Bena's boobs glides against my penis while Merri rubs her body against my right side while licking and breathing down my neck. Sexy moans. Gave my first shot when Bena was giving me a handjob and Merri licking my nipples. Kind of embarrassing and funny at the same time, 'cause my cum flew into Merri's hair while she was licking my nips and some flew into my mouth as well. Merri screamed and rushed to the bathroom while Bena laughed.

Bena showered me and told me that Nuru gel hard to clean up, maybe Nuru gel mixed with semen causes it to coagulate. I felt the Nuru kind of stuck to my skin. Bena assured me that it was ok and she would gladly do Nuru and clean me up afterwards as long as I am happy.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

Massage: Bena - 9/10, Merri - 6/10
Bena told me she used to work as a masseuse back in Thailand which I have no doubts as she gave me a good massage after my first shot. The way she pressed my groins was sensual and arousing. Gave me a good back massage. Merri was just messing around, hammering and slapping my butt cheeks from time to time.

Catbath: Bena - 9/10, Merri - 9/10
After some massage, my dick is revived and ready for my second shot. I turned over and had Bena on my left and Merri on the right. This was probably the highlight of the session. I smelled both their hair, Bena's had a tinge of shampoo fragrance while Merri's did not have much of a fragrance or smell which my nose could pick up. They both went down to my nipples and gave me an awesome licking. My mind went blank and I could not recall much, just that it felt really good.

BBBJ: Bena - 9/10, Merri - NA
Bena gave me a BBBJ while Merri continued with her catbath. At that point of time, my mind could not focus on anything, I knew if I were to focus on the pleasure that both of them were giving me, I would have came. Barely survived both their onslaughts, Bena capped me on with her mouth (probably a skill she picked up from Peyton while they were the tarma pair). She continued giving me a BJ with condom on, which I am not really a fan of, prefer BBBJ though. But at least it was something new to me.

FJ: Bena - 7/10, Merri - 8/10
Bena rode me cowgirl style while Merri was on my right side, showering me with kisses and we spoke french. I am pretty lazy and let her do all the grinding without moving my hips an inch. I squeezed Bena's boobs while she was on top and they felt really solid. She rubbed the base of my balls while doing cowgirl and it almost made me cum. After a while, Bena complained of leg cramps/pain and asked me to fuck Merri instead. She changed a new condom for me and Merri mounted me. Merri rode me while me being a 'dead horse' and soon she asked to change position. We took up missionary position and I was made to do some work. Humped her while Bena rubs herself over my back and rubbed my balls. Kissed Merri while we were at it. She licked my nips and was moaning sexily. Soon after, I decided to unload my second shot, since I have 4.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

This time, Merri showered and wiped me dry. We went back to bed and both of them lay beside me, one on each side. Gave me a massage while I closed my eyes and rest. When I turned around and decided to go for my third shot, I was told that time was up. I looked at the clock and my phone. It was 1145 and I actually reached at 1040. Although my appointed time was 1030, I still had 15min to go. I told Bena that I will fire a quick one. Not sure whether was it a communication barrier, but she refused and did not do so. She pressed my dick down with her leg and Merri said she was hungry. I jokingly told her she can have my sausage, but she said she got full of my sausage already. Which was different from earlier when she said she wanted my sausage. I guess it became transactional after all and I got their drift that they wanted me to leave. I was quite disappointed to leave without expending all 4 shots or at least 3, and had to leave cock-stand. I got up from bed and Merri dressed me up. She still had that nice and submissive aura around her, the kind of girl you would want to protect. When all of us got dressed, I was shown to the door. I had wanted to tip them initially but after being 'chased' away, I decided to save my tips. Gave both of them a goodbye kiss and the door closed behind me. Soon, the feeling of emptiness caught up with me, both my pocket and emotionally...

Looks:
Bena - 9/10
Looks 90% like the picture shown. Pretty and very nice smile that will melt your heart. Did not wear her blue contact lens though but still attractive.
Merri - 9/10
Sultry looking and similar to her pictures. Like her lips.
Both girls have slightly tanned skin, which is to my personal liking.

Body:
Bena - 8/10
Nice petite body and figure. Had to tip-toe while showering me.
Merri - 9/10
Taller and have a nice figure.

Boobs:
Bena - 9/10
Very nice boobs. Firm and nice nipples to suck on. Most likely enhanced given her figure.
Merri - 7/10
Big boobs but nipples a bit saggy. Enhanced, maybe?

Frenching:
Bena - NA
Only light pecks on the lips
Merri - 8/10
Feels like kissing girlfriend, no awkwardness or holding back.

GFE:
Bena - 8/10
Smiles a lot. Addressed me as darling, honey, etc.
Merri - 6/10
Pretty quiet. But still pleasant.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Attitude:
Bena - 7/10
Everything was good until she asked me to leave with 15 minutes to go. Not really commando service. Other than that, I enjoyed her service all the way till then. Cracking jokes with me, talking to me and her seductive eye blinks.
Merri - 7/10
Less vocal. Not sure whether is it a case of her proficiency in english, but at least she was not the one who asked me to leave.

Communication:
Bena - 7/10
Basic english. Had a hard time telling her that I still have 15minutes to go.
Merri - 6/10
Quiet and speaks a little.

Overall: 7/10
Bena really has the skills while Merri is submissive and accomodating. Felt like a king while it lasted. But minus points due to what happened at the end.

RTF: Do not think so because Bena is leaving end of the month. Probably will try other girls. Same stable, yes if I get a discount for this FR and Bro Linus promises me a better service next time. I emphasize quite a bit on service.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bandrba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Minty from 008 escorts stable

Firstly OKT bro was very fast to respond to message so 10/10 for bro bond..

The room was clean and since only one girl it was ok..

Minty
Looks: as per real pic but has braces... Was nnot sure if that would be hindrance,, but thankfully not 8/10
Boobs.: just right
Shower: nothing much to talk about 5/10 standard SOP
BBbj: awesome 10/10 both my shots were on bbbj
CIM: yes yes yes
Frenching: receptive to it...and tries hard to please 6/10
GFE: 7/10
Rtf:: will come again

Very talkative. Tells her likes and dislikes very clearly. Seems not happy with certain races etc...

She is returning back on Monday so do give her try b4 that...

Thanks to bro

Last edited by bandrba; 28-06-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
zai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any brothers tried Cindy Escorts or Viet Girls from LSB forum?

Should be same owner cos same format

The girls seems very Chio in pic

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1