The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 22-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
the cat long ago cabut already. Every time go to this house the sofa mostly empty and there is a queue outside waiting for angpais.😂
Now Aps is G20 and 30.28 still can see her some times
Old 22-06-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol...... you let the cat out of the bag. Now it will be difficult to book her if she becomes hot item like G7.
So she is a omakase chef?
Old 23-06-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last time talk about raw openly until the girls got sent back

Hope this time dont make the same mistake

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 24-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Late FR for G20.

Was driving thru GL Wednesday evening, saw a parking lot avail near lor20. Fast hand parked car and went over to H38 to look for AP G20, was told had to wait awhile.

1st look on G20 in her outfit. OMG. That body can win alot of cais I fuck before.
Went in room, had a closer look on her face. Hmmm... I would not say is weird, but something is weird. Hahaha... But acceptable, and being more and more acceptable if look longer.

Service wise don't need to say much, POWER. Win alot horses body.

Satisfied with her services and gave a small token of appreciation.

Cheap bonk with excellent service.

3 bonks in in 3 days. Shag
Old 24-06-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

this house open what time. wanna be there once they open to try
Old 24-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
G28 did jio me for a tarma session..... but after some consideration I declined. Not worth it as it is $120 for only 20 mins and 1 shot. At this price / timing... I rather take 2 x $60 single sessions.

Heard from G20 that G28 was her colleague back in HCM and very wild party girl. Initailly I thought she is decent GND type and was surprised that she can do everytjing that G7 does..... except need to extend session if want to do AJ. 😄

My 3rd FR: no 28 “Feng”:- Body: b cup, not sure if enhanced (likely), rose tattoo on back, about 155-160cm. Looks: basically ah lian, black brassiere top, hair clipped up.

Hygiene: Hygiene was ok (observed brush teeth and listerine before and after), but keep spitting into tissue.

Service: Not much gfe, No kissing, didn’t suck nips too, abit commercial, not the crazy kind (or maybe we lacked chemistry) but her technique was good:- SOP cat bath followed by the highlight imo, really good comfortable bbbj suction (with some concurrent ass teasing and a lot of DT). Also some Balls sucking and AR. Was very tempted to CIM but I wanted to try her pussy hehe.
FJ: Pussy pretty ok tight imo and really warm, comfortable after fuck warm feeling. Was lazy so let her do the work, cum with cowgirl at about 20mins mark - good smooth technique, can feel she clamped on my little bro and smooth movement. Overall service attitude is good imo, no complaining after I managed to fend off her BBBJ for like 10mins hehe.

Post shoot: Didn’t shower together after (asked me to rest on bed and showered alone). Ok with me, given CAT60, I don’t expect perfect post shoot service.

Overall: 8/10, ok solid technical performer imo, especially the BBBJ. Not a 9 mainly cause I tried others with better GFE / PSE (eg. This house g32 and their neighbour 2040g3 PSE). Good for Bros who want a professional hygienic experience, maybe less for those wish for more kissing and GFE. Maybe RTF, mainly cause I have too many to do.

Please up my points so I can FR more freely.

Done: 32, 28
To do list this house:, 30, 20.

Hope this helps, Thanks!
Old 24-06-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

My regular is on rest day to my disappointment.
OKT ask to take someone else
FR for Girl 32
Name: Suri
Age 25
Face: Pre Milf look because of the rough nose but still attractive.
Body: Small build very Shapey figure. Boobs was very nicely enhance. Soft and grabful. At first I thought it was natural but they were too round and symmetrical. My suspicion was confirm when I saw her breast hanging when doggy.
Service: Very friendly and service oriented. Help me to take off clothes and hang. Shower clean clean then help to dry.
I think she works for Nippon because she is a great painter. Maybe except for AR, she paint from head to literally toes.
BBJ got suction too.
FJ: She is a great rider at cowgirl until she is tired which I took over to missionary to doggie. Downside is she dont moan much

RTF: If and only if my regular is on leave as I "pledge" my loyalty cos I already unlock special from her.

Last edited by mikenade; 25-06-2023 at 08:29 AM.
Old 26-06-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Long time never post FR
tried g21 Wendy today, slim body and great service
Can speak Chinese
Gfe is quite high
Looks 6/10 but overall I think she is nice
Old 26-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
this house open what time. wanna be there once they open to try
They open at 12pm
Old 26-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

@mikenade Regular in this house? Which g?
Old 26-06-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
When I tried 28, 28 asked me to try 20. 28 told me she and 20 are good friends

Seem like they will recommend their client to try 28 or 20. Really nice...

20 will get longer queue after your FR. Lol
Confirm bro
Old 27-06-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Visited 32 for a quick release - service attitude pretty good as usual. See my full FR in previous posts.

Also think I saw a new g33? Any bros who tried, please do FR. Thanks.
Old 27-06-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Gal 20 is back from big aunty leave. I had her today. The queue for her is macam conveyor belt...as I was leaving she was walking back to the stairs with another customer
Old 28-06-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Gal 20 is back from big aunty leave. I had her today. The queue for her is macam conveyor belt...as I was leaving she was walking back to the stairs with another customer
One of the AP with almost the full package. Definitely a steal for the price tag.
Old 28-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

can request G20 to wear heels?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1