The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Darin(FoxyThai)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=973891

Should i or shouldnt i? i was contemplating to go for Darin or other ladies.

And decided to go for Darin cause of the OKT. He's a top-notch lad.

So here i am, giving out this FR cause ,oh boy, Darin was delicious.

Hot day it was. Checked with the OKT bro early in the morning and secured a slot on the same day.

I flew fast down to her location and she appears in front of me at the door.

My God. She was totally my type. Petite and alluring to me

I was basically eaten alive by her once we went into the room. Was undressing and she just pounced on my dick, commenting i smell good. Kept licking and sucking it without any hesitation. Touching her down at her pussy. it was fucking wet.

DFK all the way through once she licked up from my dick to my nips. Whispered to me to "please fuck me". Who could resist that. safety check and went balls deep into her, making her squeal. Every thrust into her makes her moan in excitement and she kept forcing my head down to her lips, DFK while i pound her like no tomorrow. Squelching sound from our lustful connection. Did several positions cause she was so light, it was fun fucking her.

Round two was similar but we went on to fuck till right at the time limit. Total banging non stop for 80 mins. (10 mins to shower ). It was a good fuck. very satisfied and felt that i have unloaded all my load. Hard to describe, but i felt empty inside? haha!

Look: 8.5
Body: 8 very slim. nice butt for doggy. Can carry her around!
Boobs: 8 Just nice for me. Small B. fits her body frame
BBBJ: 10 it was crazy. she basically yearn for my dick
French: DFK. Non stop from coming in the door till i left the place. lol
FJ: 9 tight and comfortable? It was addictive.
GFE: 9 ting tong for me. I think i turn her switch ON.
Rtf: Should be rtf. can't wait
Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
asthernal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasthernal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a wonderful session with Bell last night

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=971565

Her looks 8/10 - Very similar to the photos posted. I would say she is a cute young girl from Thai

Her body 8/10 - Hot body with power natural C size boobs. Suckling on her sensitive nipples and groping those soft natural boobs felt like heaven on earth. She even gave out moans as I squeezed and suckled on them. Genuine or not, its till turns me on

Shower 8/10 - Cleans thoroughly and very attentive. We joked about in the shower to break some ice and she teased me with some cock playing

BBBJ 8/10 - Gives sexy eye contact during the blowjob as well. She tries to give me the best experience as best as she can.

FJ 10/10 - She accommodates with naughty expressions like she is out to pleasure you. Responsive as well with her horny moans and expressions of her just enjoying the sex with you. Full of passion. Missioanry position will be the best position as I can stole some kissed while grabbing her full C cups.

Pleasant attitude throughout the session. Great sex. Definitely RTF worthy. Thanks bro CF.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick View Post
I applaud stables like Galaxy or Mansion that requires no verification and fast replies. One Siam think they are the only stable lol
But mansion girls all fake or highly enhanced pics
Old 21-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
But mansion girls all fake or highly enhanced pics
I think it's a double edged sword bah, if an OKT doesn't verify it is just very suspicious and their girls are likely cui. But there are sometimes good ones that they find so really depends on your luck. I often do not believe in their WhatsApp screenshots (can easily write by themselves), and also not for the 20 points users on SBF.

But indeed I agree with other bros that mentioned, this ONESIAM is really an arse OKT, reply slow, verification takes many layers, when ask for recco no matter what your preference is he will recco you some bakness7 and tell you how good she is, because she has no business so he starts hard selling.

Worst part is OKT takes about 60-70% cut from what we pay these girls, and they still have to pay their own rent or hotel. So roughly you can calculate how much each girl earns from our bonk. This kind of OKT really is zek ark plus yao siu, no support. I have been trying other more popular sponsored stables, all very friendly and patient OKT. ONESIAM think they're the only stable out there. If everyone don't support you see how your survive with your attitude
Old 21-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
BurgerFlipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa Terminal21

Currently there are so many gems in bro Kim stable and Lisa really stood out for me cause I didn't get the chance to try her from her last visit. Based on the review she a bit ting tong baby with huge tits, really intrigued.

Reach and texted Bro Kim, got reply super fast as usual. Parking is available nearby.

Her face was cute; very slutty, just my kind of liking. My gaze then ventured down her body as she closed the door facing away from me; she had on a sheer black nightgown and matching bra and panties.

Her tits are massive and natural didn't find any trace of scars so I guess it's legit. Ass are heaven for chiongster, when she walk I already imagine fucking her in many positions.

In short, I had an amazing bonk. Frenching and her BBBJ were the highlights of the session. Super high GFE. Takin care of me throughout the session, lick my balls clean and give me catbath before tease my cock with her pussy.

FJ starts with her riding me good in cowgirl, once I inside felt heavenly. Never use any KY cause she wet already. Not long till we switched position to doggy and thrust real deep. We both moans and catch our own cum.

If u looking for awesome 90 min bonk experience book her now. She won't let you down.

Old 21-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
I think it's a double edged sword bah, if an OKT doesn't verify it is just very suspicious and their girls are likely cui. But there are sometimes good ones that they find so really depends on your luck. I often do not believe in their WhatsApp screenshots (can easily write by themselves), and also not for the 20 points users on SBF.

But indeed I agree with other bros that mentioned, this ONESIAM is really an arse OKT, reply slow, verification takes many layers, when ask for recco no matter what your preference is he will recco you some bakness7 and tell you how good she is, because she has no business so he starts hard selling.

Worst part is OKT takes about 60-70% cut from what we pay these girls, and they still have to pay their own rent or hotel. So roughly you can calculate how much each girl earns from our bonk. This kind of OKT really is zek ark plus yao siu, no support. I have been trying other more popular sponsored stables, all very friendly and patient OKT. ONESIAM think they're the only stable out there. If everyone don't support you see how your survive with your attitude
Totally agree with this. I have been trying to book Pim since 8 feb. Replies were slow or sometimes no reply at all. When finally got a confirmed booking, say the venue changed already. Even there are days where OKT texted me to say bookings are open and let him know if wanna book. I say wanna book then ghost for the rest of the day. Keep following up with OKT despite many no responses and finally said I’m not verified. funny thing is, previously already confirmed a booking, then now say haven’t verified?? What is this?? is this how ONESIAM does business? Today again ask me whether wanna book, but still need verify. Ask for business card and even ask send email from company email. Told OKT i can’t share all this, then he said screenshot convo history of booking with other stable and send to him. Abit too much la bro.

Really wanted to try Pim but no mood already.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bananashaky is Cool - loads of Potential

Mazda from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 stunning looks. Make up well. Smooth face is always a plus. A smiling one is a bigger plus.

Body: 9/10 Got a big beautiful ass to boot. Good good skin condition. Nice figure.

Boobs: 9/10 C natural. Felt great to fondle, lick and suck.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Tight and great to paint.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. One of the best i had, especially the cim bro. Must try.

Frenching: 9/10 Zero commercial feel. French like no tomorrow.

FJ: 9/10. Top notch gal to bonk. Accommodating and really enjoy sex. The harder I gave the more responsive she got. Cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl all she is game to give it a good go and thanks to her efforts, I unloaded 2 solid shots.

GFE: 10/10. A absolute tease in bed and in the bathroom. I had this feeling " sneaking off from work to enjoy a rendezvous with my mistress. Non FL like feel at all. Her best attribute imo.

RTF: yea
Old 21-02-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same experience as you bro, tried to book PIM and PIMMY. Both times I already 'verified' via a PM, but when we proceeded to the stage where I need to confirm the booking, suddenly ask me to verify again via PM?? so I said ok sure let me send PM again. After PM sent ask me send selfie, after selfie ask me send any prior booking with other bros, if no booking then no. Then may I ask what's the point of you asking for so many verification?

So humji stay home sleep, don't come out be OKT, release the girls to other OKT with balls better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedflame View Post
Totally agree with this. I have been trying to book Pim since 8 feb. Replies were slow or sometimes no reply at all. When finally got a confirmed booking, say the venue changed already. Even there are days where OKT texted me to say bookings are open and let him know if wanna book. I say wanna book then ghost for the rest of the day. Keep following up with OKT despite many no responses and finally said I’m not verified. funny thing is, previously already confirmed a booking, then now say haven’t verified?? What is this?? is this how ONESIAM does business? Today again ask me whether wanna book, but still need verify. Ask for business card and even ask send email from company email. Told OKT i can’t share all this, then he said screenshot convo history of booking with other stable and send to him. Abit too much la bro.

Really wanted to try Pim but no mood already.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bangodone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...&highlight=may

May from Seduction

What can I say? I think this is one of best bonks I have in ages. The place to me was easily assessible and the room was pretty great. Ivy was initiative - started groping me from behind and my bro was up in an instant. Anyone who likes doggystyle should definitely visit her.

The overall experience is wonderful. I ate her out like no tomorrow and she came twice. Her bj skills broke the scale. She then proceeded to ride me in reverse cowboy (boy it was tight), a standing doggy and doggystyle on the bed. Ok I admit it I didn't last that long and I unload after a few mins.

Body: 8.5/10 (a bit meaty but right place and her ass makes up for it)

Looks: 9/10 she is young and cute

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup natural

Bj: 9/10 good skills, lick and suck damn good. Like she enjoying her icecream.

Fj: 9/10 she will push herself towards you if you stop, very wild and riding was the best. Her movement of her hips damn sexy and good.

Overall: 10/10 her service triumph all, solid session.

Recommended to all bros!
Old 21-02-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Vagina12304 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVagina12304 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Moet Club Friday
OKT : 10/10 (efficient and reliable)
Face : 9/10 (Would say her best feature is her lips, full sexy lips and seductive)
Body : 9/10 (Huge boobies, perky ass and nicely toned body)
BBBJ : 9/10 (It was good and long, changing several position from laying down, sitting and standing, seems she is not tired to give head and lick my balls)
CIM: yes!! Couldn't tahan for long after she blow me, give signals that I want to cum she didn't stop and keep going. After I shoot, she lick her lips damn, she said it's sweet
FJ : 9/10 (took me almost 30 mins to get ready for round 2, fuck her hard and deep for straight 15 mins then shoot)
GFE: 9/10 cuddles, give full attention not the one who busy with her own phone
RTF : High chance
Overall : 9/10, price wise is quite worth it for me considering her looks and service

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=974748

Old 21-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana Galaxy

Looks: 9/10 Looks like picture
Boobs: B cup Natural
GFE : 9/10 very friendly
Body : 9/10 those who like cubby will love her
Bakness :5.5 thick
Bbbj : 10/10 Legend
AR: 8/10 just starting learning
FJ : 10/10 beautiful and shaven

Overall : 9.5/10
RTF: yes
Old 21-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Fr for Nadia FoxyThai

Looks : 8/10
Fj : pussy so wet that ky is not needed
Bbbj : out of the world non-stop for 15mins won't complaint
DFK : 11/10 she will keep attacking your tongue

Lucky bro told me change of location early so I also bought dinner for nadia.

Once step in in her night lingerie greeting me and we start our tongue fight at door step already. But I stomach pain suddenly need to take a break while I go bomb.

After came out and take off my shirt ans pa ts, she started to caress my 2IC with boxer still on.

Story cut short

She even let me take video of her bbbj, can ask bro Romeo or gatsby for video(pardon for my poor camera). This gem �� you all gotta try out yourself. Trust me is really worth it.

Edit ( I miss out 2 pts)
1. She have the whole unit by herself.
2. I carry her to the living room to F her at the sofa and open the sliding door since there is blind at balcony !
Old 21-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monstadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Scarlett (Gem from Club Friday) yesterday

Looks: 9/10 (90% resemblance to pics)

Body: 9/10 (petite and slim, good for carry and fuck)

Boobs: 8/10 (Natural B with perky nips)

Catbath: 8/10 (she loves to tease your nipples and knows how to arouse you)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Good tongue swirling action and good suction. Almost CIM when she kept on going and going until have to stop her)

Frenching: 8.5/10 (very intense DFK)

Painting: 8/10 (lift her hips so I can eat her pussy and she shudders when come)

FJ: 9/10 (She was already very wet when she cap and rode me. Solid when cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, let her ride me till I shoot inside)

She is very hard working and will please you in everyway if she can. Thumbs up for her good attitude. I almost forgot I am with FL when with her.

Old 21-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
scissors is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jinny

Lust - Jinny

Jinny:
- OKT quick and fast response. Will try his other girls.
- easy locate and nice room
- Girl look 90% like pic + fair, pretty and young looks.
- Nice and wet bbbj + she look at you and smile, got gfe feel
- Natural huge boobs, firm. Must have for boobs lover
- able communicate in english, chatty.

Overall, 9/10 for her. Will rtf is got time.
Old 21-02-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
San82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 20/02/24

Name 名字: smile

Looks 样貌/颜值 :close to the 1st picture
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :25
Body 身材 : lean and slight fat
Boobs 胸部 : natural small
Kissing 接吻 : deep, 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : never try
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10
Massage 按摩 : 7/10

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : pleasant gal and good experience. Will satisfy you.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️
Different positions
Catbath

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 :rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1