The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2008, 02:36 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
have a tarma with CHANG JIN N JIN SHUN

all SBF bros another god find for all!!!!

received a call from chang jin saying one of the sisters passed my number to her after leaving SG n i booked a session with chang jin(CJ) for a budget bonk cos she onli charges 30/1/1 with everything u can ask for except AJ n Swallow(i mean wat else more can u ask for $30????)

on my way to meeting her in one of the hotel in GL, received a call from CJ saying she got a relative with her and is only 25. asked mi if i wanna try tarma and they onli charges 100/2/2-3shots!!! WOW!!!! without hesitation i agreed!!!!!

upon reaching the hotel immediately sms them the room number!!!! will waiting, mi took a shower n................... i think i should skip this lor sor stuff....

ding dong!!!!! the moment has comed they r here!!!!!! quickly opened the door to invide them in............. in front of mi is a milf around 32-33(she claim she is 30 onli ans she is a mix of north korean and chinese n can speak a bit of korean) and the other a nearly syt whois 25 n she is JIN SHUN(JS).the one not bad but the younger one is perfect!!!!!!

after some intro, they suggested to take a shower and JS went to shower first. on the other hand this CJ starts to attack mi!!!! she just simply pushed mi onto the bed like one hungry woman as if for years did not had sex b4!!!! started with my ear........thn the nipples.........thn lower to my belly button n was expecting her to hit the south pole but she asked mi to turn around instead..........wat the hell is she up to?????????

i turn around as requested........ thn the action came in with her painting my back!!!!! wat a sensational feeling!!!!!!! u knoe we learn this in school saying IT SENDS A SHIVER DOWN THE SPINE!!!!!!!finally after so many years after leaving school i understand wat it actually means!!!!!! after a while, she ask me to kneel down like wat gals do 4 doggy,,,,u knoe wat happpened next???yes u r right!!!!!!!!!! ASS RIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY ECSTACY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! words really cant describe hw i feel now!!!!!!!!!!!

while enjoying the AR JS came out,now its CJ to take a shower. ok JS not as garang as CJ. more on the gentle type. she gave mi a good bbbj with good suction with u noe the legendary helicopter move with balls licking........

CJ was quick in the shower. she came out and here comes the tag team.....she joined in by attacking the nipples with JS giving mi the bbbj.....thn CJ moved downwards and asked JS to swith to 69.....hmmm great cunt no smell at all................ while enjoying the moments of giving a good paint job n receiving a great bbbj i tot i have reached the maximum plesure but CJ proved mi wrong!!!! she lifted both my legs amd give mi a ARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how to tahan??!!!!!??????? can u??????????????

i cant!!!!!!!!(pai seh don laugh at mi hor)

i think less thn 1 min i erupted!!!! too bad JS doesnt do CIM..... but still the experience is really heaven or i should say outta this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had to take a rest in between..... cos really siong both mentally and physically!!! well they dont seems to waste much time cos while resting, they gave mi a 4 hands massage.....not pro but still enough to make u relax.

mi dozed off while enjoying the massage(lousy right) and when i wake up, only 30 mins left........

so CJ suggested tat i bonk her cos she horny!! so why wait??? but still have to wait cos u have to receive the twin power bbbj and Ar B4 BONNKING!!!!!

this time, mi smart liao....... mi stopped them onli after a while in case i cannot tahan again........ so while CJ was giving mi a AR, JS capped mi with the condom in her mouth!!! great plusw point again!!

this JS like cannot wait liao and immediately, she climb on top mi and rode mi cow girl.........nw thn i understand the elderly always says women in their 30s r like tigeress n it true!!!!! Cj can on hell of a moan man!!!!!!!!! she is really elevating herself high up n sitting down reall hard!!!!! with JS behind using her hands to tickle my balls all hell ended in abt 8-10 mins.............

me really exhausted man...............................
clean up and we left..................

before leaving, CJ requested mi to post 4 her n i immediately agreed cos even if she didnt, i will still post this FR for to conmemorate my virgin TARMA!!!!

hope everyone here r pleased with the above fr.........

now here r u info:-

CHANG JIN
age 30(i think 32-33)[she claim she is having north korean and chinese blood in her]
looks 6.5/10
stats 36c-27-32
height 166-171....
bbbj 9/10
ar yes 10/10
cim yes
fj 8.5/10
dmg 30/1/60(50/2/unlimited)
tarma with JS 100/2/60

JIN SHUN
age 25
looks 8/10
stats 34b-23-32
height 160
bbbj 9/10
fj didnt try
dmg she only do tarma with CJ(bros may wanna discuss with them)

OK lastly, mi not their OKT but just trying to help thm out since they gave mi a sextisfying sexxion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so pm mi to get their contacts and pls pls pls try to up mi if u think i m worth it!!!! thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Michael8 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: have a tarma with CHANG JIN N JIN SHUN

Hi Brother

Sounds good. Would appreciate if you could pass theri phone numbers to me.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:11 PM
dezzz77

hihi had given out their numbers to a number of bros....

waiting for a FR..........
Old 11-07-2008, 12:19 AM
dezzz77

same thing here no frs........

hope to see some frs whether good or bad............
Old 11-07-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
blahjun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you bro dezzz77 for the contact!

can't help it to try it out straight way after reading bro dezzz77's FR!
This is my 2nd Tarma FR and for those who have not try it before this is experience is even more overwhelming than my first!!!

first a pleasant surprise when i first open the door, a friendly and sweet girl JS entered the room definitely worth 8/10 from bro dezzz77, in a few minutes came CJ. definitely a milf not too sure if she got mixed blood or not.

CJ got JS to give me a shower. she started soapin me all over, then following hugging me from behind in the shower rubbing her boobs on my back.. the feeling of her boobs down my back was..... ah........

they got me into bed after the shower and start attacking my little brother, not one but 2 at the same time.. CJ was licking my balls and JS was sucking my head.. oh gosh.. the feeling almost make me cum!!!

after the foreplay they break the question asking me what i want a bj or fj! definitely both i would say! opted for JS and she capped me with her mouth and began sucking my little brother bringing it to heighten sensations...
thereafter she climbed on top of me riding like there's no tomorrow!!! while i was so high.. i faintly notice CJ went down behind me and JS, licking my balls when she got the chance. and i suspect that she was licking JS as well as JS moans got louder and louder.. till i blew my load all into JS.

We took turns to wash up and cuddle together in bed chit chatting... they were great company! time pass fast with them around!! while the notti JS keep teasing me every now and then.. and one thing how many times we could do! as i brought along a handful of CDs. well in summary we used up 5 in total!!

well under their hands i'm ready for action in no time! the girls decided to go missionary this time round, now i getting licked my CJ while i pumped into JS, with her asking me to go 大力点,再大力点 asking for more every time! what are we having a tarma we should be fair and CJ got her turn as well. CJ changed a CD and gave me a BJ we went missionary as well.. oh gosh her pussy is tighter than i imagine!! while i pumped her JS when behind me and hug me pushing me along but i guess it feels weird thus i lost my momentum. Changed a CD and JS went doggy for me.. and oh man..the feeling of her pussy around my member.. make me went nuts, i drove in and out of JS.. with her moans getting louding with each pump and her pussy get tighter and tighter around my member.. asking me 不要停,不要停。。definitely not stopping.. i gave all to her!!

oh and what a horny girl!! after our 2nd round JS is still asking for more! another round!!! i wish i got the time to give it to her again!! thinking about it now just give me the hard on now.. a must to RTF!!! but maybe solo! JS charges 70 for solo btw

Please try to up dezzz77 for this great tarma and me too if you think the FR is worth it!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

yo bro dezzz77

dun kan jiong the FRs will be coming!
here's ur first FR as i promised!

please help up me as well thank you!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Darren80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: have a tarma with CHANG JIN N JIN SHUN

Hi Brother

Sounds good. Would appreciate if you could pass thier phone numbers to me.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:45 PM
dezzz77

finally the long awaited fr!!!!!!!!!!!!

u really did enjoy bro blahjun!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Draco565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro,
I've been looking for an interesting Tarma. Will up you and write an FR for the contact.
Do they speak a little english?

Thanks, and keep up the faith.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
bleuwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does JIN SHUN do FJ?
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

hi bros.. just got back from a tarma session with cj and js.. well i would say that i pretty satisfied althou it wasnt as good a tarma as i wished for..

booked a hotel and smsed my door no. waited for awhile then suddenly ding dong.. i see a sweet looking gal at the door.. when i opened the door, i saw a nice long hair girl.. sweet looks.. oh my.. after carefully looking at her, her looks started to grow on me.. oh man.. i havent had such a pleasant face to look at recently in the fl mkt.. she wore a white cotton dress, thin material.. one hand on the butt and u can definitely feel the panty underneath... i asked her if she was cj.. (the older one..) thinking that.. if the older one is this good quality.. then i must be totally in heaven when the younger one comes.. but of cuz.. she is actually js.. she saw my pack of condoms.. and say why so few.. not enough.. (i had a pack of 3..) i was wondering.. wooo.. so hot yah.? but we'll see..

cj came up after 5 min.. cuz they dun wan to let the hotel mgt see.. this hotel charges extra 10 bucks for extra person in the room.. and once i opened the door.. i would say.. i was a bit sian half, because i realised she is one of the ladies that another bro in sbf intro-ed me before (also tarma.. but with a different partner) somehow i think she looks after quite alot of young gals who come and go.. she's the milf type so for me, its not really my cup of tea.. but its not nice to ask her to go.. so i went on..

js came in to bathe with me.. while cj smoked outside.. js can pass off as a syt quite easily i feel.. i bet if she dress up in those hot revealing dresses, she can be high quality enough to work at HCs and ktvs liao. she soaped me.. reached under my ass to soap me there too.. althou there wasnt any ar.. the way she brushed her hand under my ass with soap feels shiok enough .... this js really has a good sense of touching guys.. will elaborate later..

after cleaning.. cj told me to lie on the bed.. saying they will operate on us now... i lied down.. and cj start to lick my groin area and js attack my top.. this is the only tarma part... frankly i was more interested in js.. so with cj sucking on my dick.. i concentrate on foreplay with js...

she first used her boobs to lightly rub on my body... i have my hands all over her smooth skin... she will use her hands to touch my body.. my nipples.. and then start to lick on my body.. attacked my nipples.. while licking them, she brush her finger nails lightly across my body.... oh my.. that really sent me shuddering.. she giggled and ask me why.. i say i was very excited by her touch... then she started licking on my neck.. while i have my hands behind her hugging her tightly like a gf.. really shiok feeling.. she lick all the way up my neck and to my ears where she flicked my earlobe and licked inside my ear.. oh man.. high... left then right.. and on my right ear, she blew a gust of air...omg.. this js really knows how to foreplay.. while i was busy frolicking with js.. cj was busy trying to make me cum with bbbj... she say can shoot into her mouth nvm.. actually i would have liked to save it for later but since she was working hard.. i shot my first load into her mouth...

while she go and clean up... js lied down beside me, like a gf lying beside you.. i have my hand across her back, touching this piece of young meat.. she put her hand on my body and constantly touch my sensitive skin.. very gf feeling... shiok.. the good thing is she doesnt hurry to make me hard to settle the 2nd round.. instead she teasingly brush her finger tips across my skin.. across the body, between my thighs, across my balls... my god.. next time ill ask her to give me a full session of her sexy touches... i thnk we laid there for like 15 mins.. watching tv while cj and js chatted at the same time..

i desperately wanted to bonk this horny js.. i got hard pretty soon and when cj saw it, she say.. go bonk her now that its hard... yeah man.. and js playfully prepare.. she used her mouth to help me put on the cd and we started with missionary.. i inserted.. pretty tight... slowly we increased our momentum....

she spread her legs wide for me to pump her... i was feeling her up in this tight pussy.. i began to up the strength.. this gal is asking for more.... and i gotta say.. js has great moans.. sounds real too... i was super turn on by her moans.. as we fuck.. i see her half close her eyes each time her moans get louder.. and she will put her hands behind me to push me in closer... can sense that she was cumming... (im getting hard now thinking abt it..)

we stayed in missionary but had various movements.. i kept plunging down on her.. putting my hands behind her and hugging her tight.. kissing and licking her neck and ears... she licked mine too.. damn high... as i kissed her cheeks.. i took the chance to kiss her lips and french a bit.. only a little bit.. not many fls really do frenching.. (if bros here got good looking ones + super into frenching babes to intro.. plz let me know.. thks..)

i think we pumped for quite a long time.. fingers criss-crossing.. then hugging her tight.. she pumping me.. all these while, her moaning kept coming... she tell me .. 大力点。。大力点。。wah shiok.... i was actually pumping strong and all the way without feeling of cumming yet cuz of my first shot... but i was kind of tired after a week of hectic working.. i sucked on her nipples.. whack hard hard a few more times... hugged js tightly in me.. before i let go to relax...

we relaxed on the bed.. we had a smoke.. cj went off to shower.. and becuz i havent really shot yet.. i was still pretty horny actually.. just tired.. with js sitting on the bed.. i grab the oportunity to feel her boobs.. nice.. if its only both of us.. ill definitely have a crazy time with her.. we all washed up eventually... paid js the 100, (30 for cj 70 for js.) cj went off first to avoid detection.. leaving me with js.. i grabbed this chance to get her hp no.. cuz im seriously considering rtf js alone...

we went out of the room tog.. i kept putting my hand on her butt to feel her soft dress material and those bouncy ass she has...

CJ
looks: 5.5/10
boobs: 6/10
bbbj: 7/10 (her skill is good but jus that i not into old milfs)
cim: yes
fj: never try with her

JS
looks: 9/10 (rating is from my view pt only, the look that i like)
boobs: 7.5/10 (not too big but real and meaty enough)
bj: dint really try
fj: 8.5/10 (only tried 1 position, will up rating next time if more positions tried)
stereo: 9/10
rtf: should be.. like her sweet gf feel...
Old 11-07-2008, 11:58 PM
dezzz77

thanks for the fr metal sp for the fr......

glad that u had enjoyed so much!!
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
happyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bro, can PM me their contacts? JS one is actually good cos I not so into MILF
Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
wongksmas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks bro dezzz77 for the contact, had a session with TS. I would say she is very accomodating and most willingly to please.

Below will be my short FR:

Looks: 7.5/10
BJ: 8/10
Fig:8/10
FJ :8/10

Overall a good experience, she will make you feel easy with her.

Thanks again Bro
Old 12-07-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

hey metalsp2 glad that you still enjoy the tarma! regarding the no of condoms could be jus happen that i brought 9 along with me that day.. oops..

mmm and regarding a good looking girl + frenching.. have u tried ding dang??
a pleasant looking girl to me that does massage as well.. you can take a look at this thread
Solid and Skillful Professional Masseuse - 23yo

Hopefully you will like her! operating in the same location as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1