The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Diamond is in the new batch. Other than that, nothings going on much
Sigh...now i'm seriously tempted. She's not for the bros who like slim and fit LB but she is for those who want someone who can top and cum
Old 22-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just saw the news, bunch of LBs got caught, i was like phew, lucky i stopped coming here. Saw a guy's legs dangling from the ceiling as he tried to escape to the top lol.. Anyone here got caught want to share the experience?

Poor LBs, come here work for a pittance in a shitty rundown dirty apartment and still get caught and may be fined... Lookout never do his job properly today hor! But maybe can't blame him either, police always walking around there confirm know, they just keep the place in their pocket for a rainy day when they cannot reach quota...
Old 22-12-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

This is amazing, I saw the SPF media room website. They showed a pic of the masked officer sawing off the Rowell gate!

Bro where did you see the ceiling pic

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-12-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...i-agency-blitz
Old 23-12-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
The picture looks quite old though. I remember the raids in Rowell street but this was pre-covid when SPF used battery rams to open the doors. If it is the rowell house we like so much, i guess it'll be closed for a while and we won't see our favourites ever.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

it's on 8worldnews Instagram account wow

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Not much of a loss considering we can get much better quality for the same price in JB. I've taken Ezara there a couple of times, plus some long time thai regulars too.

Hopefully Katrina starts to ply her trade there as well.
Old 23-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Not much of a loss considering we can get much better quality for the same price in JB. I've taken Ezara there a couple of times, plus some long time thai regulars too.

True that but there are those not able to go across just to try..like me. Guess if i feel like it there's always Geylang ( though mileage may vary especially with the service) or hopefully the Rowell House will re-open.
Old 23-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

From the news, this raid happened in late Nov last month not yesterday.
Old 23-12-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
True that but there are those not able to go across just to try..like me. Guess if i feel like it there's always Geylang ( though mileage may vary especially with the service) or hopefully the Rowell House will re-open.
Too bad the PAP conservatives can allow brothels but don't allow LBs (they don't even recognize them, i saw ch8 news just call them as 男扮女装. Technically right but still).

i too lazy to go JB (don't have car) and don't have degenerate friends to go thailand together. I can imagine if there are legal LB house it would be so fun.

The Rowell houses really damn dirty and disgusting, especially after the excitement and novelty of trying my first LB there, then i really noticed how gross the place is. Honestly even the 60$ thai houses with their tiny rooms look like luxury hotels in comparison. Can't imagine why the good looking ones will bother coming here but i guess competition is too tough in thailand itself.
Old 23-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Too bad the PAP conservatives can allow brothels but don't allow LBs (they don't even recognize them, i saw ch8 news just call them as 男扮女装. Technically right but still).

i too lazy to go JB (don't have car) and don't have degenerate friends to go thailand together. I can imagine if there are legal LB house it would be so fun.

The Rowell houses really damn dirty and disgusting, especially after the excitement and novelty of trying my first LB there, then i really noticed how gross the place is. Honestly even the 60$ thai houses with their tiny rooms look like luxury hotels in comparison. Can't imagine why the good looking ones will bother coming here but i guess competition is too tough in thailand itself.
You can try thai LB at nicer hotel. Check out TS dating, price range btw 100 to 150
Old 26-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post

im waiting for katrina to reply me if shes hiv positive
Old 26-12-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
im waiting for katrina to reply me if shes hiv positive
she sent me her test results and it showed neg for HIV. But the result slip didn't indicate name or test date as she cropped it out.

Said she'll be in SG this week onwards, so maybe you can head down and ask in person.

No plans to get tested yet? I got tested last week (4 weeks after I took her raw multiple times) and didn't get anything.
Old 26-12-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
You can try thai LB at nicer hotel. Check out TS dating, price range btw 100 to 150
Ts dating girls are $200+ up wards...
Let us know which one goes for 100-150!!
Old 26-12-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/lilith69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1