The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 30-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

As expected, Mike didn't come back until it was nearing lunch time the next day. And for some reason or another, he had bought me the hokkien mee from Kovan again. He looked extremely tired though, and I let him go to bed after he showered. Was I perhaps too demanding in my request to give Jasmine the Rebecca package? If Crystal was there too, he probably had to do the same for her as well.

After my lunch I headed out to the NTUC as well, to check out the ice cream offers. I never really had Haagen-Dazs on a regular basis before, but based on what I ate last night, it was pretty good, and at that price point during the offer, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stock up. And of course, have some spares to eat with a side dish of cock when desired.

Maybe I went overboard, but I did manage to get 6 tubs of the Dark Chocolate Ganache & Almond flavour. Boy was Mike going to be surprised. Maybe I should get some Ben & Jerry's too, but my freezer space was limited.

I reached home, dumped everything in the freezer then jumped on Mike, waking him up.

Mike: Woah.

Me: How was your night?

Mike: Bad.

Me: Why?

Mike: I did as you asked me too.

Me: With Jasmine?

Mike: Yes?

Me: Oh. I kind of expected someone else to be there.

Mike: Then I wouldn't be lying here right now. I'd be in the hospital.

Me: Really?

Mike: I fucked her hard. Non-stop. For as long as I could. Same way I fucked Rebecca.

Me: And?

Mike: When I was done, all she said was "That's it?"

Me: Are you serious?

Mike: Yeah. Then she said "Again." So I went again. And again and again.

Me: Wow.

Mike: It must have been hours.

Me: Without rest?

Mike: Of course I rested in between. She just blew me or wanked me.

Me: Damn.

Mike: When I left she asked when I'd be over again.

Me: Hahaha. I really wasn't expecting that.

Mike: She's quite tough and fit.

Me: So what did you tell her?

Mike: Nothing? I can't. It's crazy. She's crazy. Good luck to Mark. Or Tom. Or whoever.

Me: You poor thing.

Mike: Indeed. So how was your night?

Me: It was ok.

Mike: The condoms are untouched.

Me: We didn't have sex.

Mike: Still?

Me: Yeah.

Mike: You must be pretty horny.

Me: I was… still am. But I think I better let you rest. Haha.

Mike: Yes please.

Me: I'm going to scold Jasmine. I told her to return you in one piece.

Mike: What the.

Me: I should have specified I needed the one piece alive and working.

Mike: Wow. Don't treat me like an object.

Me: Do you feel that way?

Mike: Not really. But I guess this is how Mark feels?

Me: I see. But more importantly, did you enjoy it?

Mike: Honestly?

Me: Yes.

Mike: I don't see the need to have sex with anyone else. But when I did, I think it's somewhat thrilling? But not so many others la. Maybe just April?

Me: Ah ha! You like big boobs?

Mike: It's not about that. At least I know or rather we know April for so long. There's things to talk about or do besides sex. With the other girls, it's just sex. But yeah, I guess I did enjoy it. Probably would enjoy it more when I was younger. Right now, these things shouldn't be forced, or demanded. As with our relationship, I think it's better if everything is mutual.

Me: Ok.

Mike: One more thing.

Me: Yeah?

Mike: Don't offer the Rebecca package anymore. It's madness.

Me: Haha. I hope you didn't get her addicted then.

Mike: I hope not.

Me: Go back to sleep.

I left him in the room and went back to the sofa.

I was beginning to understand a little bit more.

In some ways, Mike was like Mark, doing what I wanted to do, whether he wanted to or not, he just wanted to make me happy. Also, his response didn't seem like he was reluctant, but more contemplative.

Similarly, Mark was doing everything he could in order to make Jasmine happy. I guess she went a little overboard there. I assume for most guys, having tons of sex with multiple women is like a dream come true. But some of them probably had a limit, and once the threshold was crossed, they would probably end up the way Mark was now. Disillusioned. Maybe that was what happened to EoS. The way he was before as he described in his story compared to the way he was now. I think there was a little part of him that still wanted part of his old life but something happened along the way to make him reevaluate. Perhaps what he was doing now was just a test to himself? I should be glad then that I didn't lose control and push him over whatever his limit was. Perhaps Tom had told him that I could be trusted? At least that's what I hoped. Maybe Mark is going through the same process of reevaluation now and I really shouldn't do anything that would push him over the edge.

Perhaps I should share this new revelation, accurate or not, with Jasmine to see if she felt the same way.

But everyone is different, we're all made to think and act differently, and if there was something I could do to help Mark move on with his life, I would definitely do it.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think you might be Mark only hope now to move on. Frankly speaking, you could be the only one with that is still sane for now.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not all men are built the same, I meant the mental part of it. However, you probably got it right, while for those who never experienced multiple sex partners would be dreaming about it, for others who have, there's indeed a limit, anything more might turn into a withdrawal syndrome. We all human, still need some mental connectivity, not just the sexual organs.
Mark is lucky to have a friend like you. Most of all, you respect his choice despite being super horny. The reason why he likes you is because you don't use him like a live dildo.
About helping Mark, he has to help himself, he knows all the reason, but if chooses not to step out of it, nobody can help. June, you ain't God, neither can you. Just don't add on to be another who used him, which I doubt you would.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear June,
I believe that’s the difference between making love and having sex. While the later is an instinct, making love is both body and mind.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsunny View Post
Dear June,
I believe that’s the difference between making love and having sex. While the later is an instinct, making love is both body and mind.
Very good points
Old 04-04-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Finally finished Mark's story, then re-read June's story again. Finally understood the context of the later parts of the story.

from both stories, really could sense what Mark was going through - he was being used as a toy/tool by all parties. jasmine was like his pimp, whoring him out to various parties and he will do it just to make her happy. perhaps army trained him too well and he became too good at following orders.

kinda glad that he seems to be starting to tread down on bro EoS' path - starting to think abit for himself and not to live for others.

like what bro johnny said. Nat/Darren are a couple/family first, swingers second. they do know their limits with each other and address issues at the root.

thanks sis june for being the friend that Mark needs and to confide to. and not really using him like the other women are doing.

i hope Mark can really start living life for himself and stop getting used by jasmine. wishing him happiness.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mark a victim, is he really being used by the ladies for their own sexual pleasure?
I ain't sure. While he said all he wanted was for the ladies, Jasmine included, to be happy. He did derive his sexual joy too. Though mentally it could be a blank and vacuum.
He needs to pull himself out, no one can help, June included.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Is Mark a victim, is he really being used by the ladies for their own sexual pleasure?
Hmm, something to ponder about
Old 04-04-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMNO View Post
Hmm, something to ponder about
Life is such, when we have too much good stuff, at certain point, the withdrawal syndrome will kick in.
Too little or too much sex, both ain't good.
Everything in moderation.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't get Tom over on Wednesday. It wasn't because I wasn't horny or anything, I guess I'm always horny, but I think it was more because I was somehow evaluating my situation as well?

Of course he texted me to ask if everything was ok, but I just told him I had a lot of work to clear.

Friday soon came as well and I'd have to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to updates of my Friday shenanigans with Mark. I told him I didn't really feel like hanging out and was sorry. Of course, he too asked if everything was ok and said I had nothing to be sorry about. I didn't say much but left it at that and he didn't probe further.

I spent the entire Saturday out with Mike, exploring new food places, he somehow was having a craving for noodles so we ended up having so many different kinds of noodles. Ramen, hand-pulled noodles, pasta. I swear I was feeling so fat from the overloading of carbs. I probably needed to have more sex just to burn off those calories since I didn't really do any other kinds of exercises anyway.

I think April and Jasmine sort of sensed that I wanted to spend time with my husband so neither of them actually asked if he was available to meet them.

It was like we were dating again, having spent so much of the past years not actually dating. Mike was still pretty much the same, doing mostly whatever I wanted to do, trying his best to make me happy.

I was feeling a little guilty though, with all the things I did before. First with Dan, then Ben, then Dan again, then Tom, and of course now Mark.

Was this the person I really was? Back then I could probably excuse my behaviour with youthful impulsiveness. But what about now? I was nearing the age where if we actually had kids early, they would be teenagers. How would I react if I had a son or daughter and they were doing the same things? I guess that was something I would never know as we never really intended to have kids.

Sunday was spent at home doing chores. Surprisingly, Mike never turned on his computer. I was so sure that whatever football club he was managing now was calling out to him. Instead, we spent most of the time at home in each other's arms, teasing each other, having amazing sex almost everywhere except on the bed. For almost a second there I actually didn't crave for Tom, or even Mark. It was indeed strange considering what we both had been doing the past few months.

Hilariously, April did contact me on Sunday and asked if we wanted to have dinner with her and John. I wanted to decline, but Mike was ok with it so we headed out to this seafood place somewhere in Sembawang. It wasn't the most idea considering all we heard along the way was thunder, along with the darkened skies. At least it was a coffeeshop, but I hated being out in the rain. Such weather would be best for rolling in bed.

Dinner was good. I avoided noodles but we had crab, clams, prawns among other things. I wondered what the occasion was.

Apparently, John was getting posted overseas for a while and he wanted Mike to take care of April's needs. Seems like he didn't really trust Tom that much I guess. Needless to say, I wasn't that pleased, knowing April's current appetite. Of course Mike tried to decline but I sort of okayed the arrangement. Was I treating him like an object? Maybe. Perhaps. He could always talk to me if needed. We weren't having problems with it anyway. Not that I knew of. In any case, John said he felt more at ease if it was Mike and not some random dude who fucked well. Hilarious really. How the both of them went from almost divorcing to having an open marriage.

After dinner Mike and I went home but took a long slow walk around the estate to work off the calories.

Walking with him hand in hand felt so comforting.

Me: Are you really ok with what John suggested?

Mike: I'd rather not. But if it makes you happy, you know I'll do it.

Me: Well… Honestly, I'd just let Tom do it. And whoever else he can come up with.

Mike: Haha. Yeah. She and Tom have a great sexual chemistry I think.

Me: I think Tom has a great sexual chemistry with everyone…

Mike: No doubt about that. Or April is really too horny.

Me: Well, he's getting old. One day, he'll probably be suffering from the exertions.

Mike: Well, there's so many guys. Darren, Jason, Mark maybe. EoS too, assuming he decides to join in.

Me: I doubt he will. At the most he'll just let her play with his cock. Then leave. I bet she's gonna be so pissed if that happens.

Mike: Why? Were you pissed when it happened?

Me: Nah. Was just a little confused. Like he could have asked for more. But he didn't. Weird guy. Rejected me so easily. Made me feel like maybe I wasn't good enough or wasn't doing it right.

Mike: Mark rejects you all the time.

Me: Oh that's different. He actively reciprocates. Just not with his cock in me.

Mike: Maybe he's feeling inadequate.

Me: I suspect that too. Plus I keep saying I like big cocks.

Mike: Lucky me then.

Me: Ya la. It's all your fault. The first cock I had was already so big. But you know it's not all about that.

Mike: Yup. So I'm doubly lucky. Haha.

Me: Indeed. I'm also lucky there aren't tons of girls addicted to your cock.

Mike: I don't need tons of girls addicted to my cock. Just one will do.

He stroked my arm.

Me: So sweet. And don't turn me on now. I'll drag you into the handicapped toilet and ride you.

Mike: It's really really far away.

Me: Ya. So don't turn me on now. Haha.

I practically dragged Mike home and stripped him the second the door was closed. It was funny how a simple sentence of validation and a light stroke of my arm could turn me on like this.

I pushed him onto the sofa and showed him my appreciation with my mouth, then my pussy, riding him till I came a couple of times before we went to shower.

It was nice spending so much time together with Mike for a change.
Old 05-04-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

June, be careful. Do not become Jasmine the second. When Mike wasn't that keen to help John look after April sexually, why did you offer them?
Ain't that what Jasmine did in the past, or at least initially, then Mark got himself hooked to become a live, free dildo on call?
Respect Mike's will.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
June, be careful. Do not become Jasmine the second. When Mike wasn't that keen to help John look after April sexually, why did you offer them?
Ain't that what Jasmine did in the past, or at least initially, then Mark got himself hooked to become a live, free dildo on call?
Respect Mike's will.
Yeah. Don't worry about it. I won't force Mike to do it if he doesn't want to. But if he wants to do it, I won't stop him either.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

I was super excited for the short work week ahead. My boss even suggested we clear our last year annual leave, if we still had any left, on Thursday then everyone could enjoy a long weekend. By right HR told us all past years leave had to be cleared by the first quarter otherwise it will be forfeited but most of us didn't really bother and they usually just gave in.

Mike was going to be home the entire week anyway, his company was closed due to stock-take and some event with the regional director or something. Guess he would be in his room playing his games if he wasn't with me.

Monday and Tuesday passed by super fast, and Tom asked if I wanted him over on Wednesday as usual. Of course I did, anyone who had been fucked by Tom would probably agree with me that despite the number of partners he had currently, he really would go all out with each individual partner to pleasure them. I swear if his dick dropped off due to overuse, I would simply laugh at him. Whatever happened to that shy guy who I met years ago? How things changed once I somehow got introduced to the group.

Interestingly, I rejected him again. It wasn't because I didn't want to get fucked the entire day by him, but I guess I was still in my sort of re-evaluation stage. He thought I was still sick or something from my recent long illness but I told him I wasn't up to it due to personal reasons. He wasn't the type to force it anyway, and besides, he had tons of others to choose from if he wanted sex.

Despite John's request for Mike to take care of April while he was on deployment, I highly suspected that she would just be banging Tom or her other guy. While I was ok with her seeing Mike occasionally, I think she could sense that he wasn't really that interested in all this actually. Thankfully for me too, she didn't ask for another lesbian or bisexual encounter. That really wasn't my thing.

Hilariously, I did get a text from Jasmine though, they were having another BBQ on Thursday night and wanted to invite me and Mike. Part of me wondered if BBQ was code for something else, but I told her I'd drop by. She also asked me to bring April along. I guess that wouldn't hurt at all.

I was on leave on Thursday anyway and decided to grab some drinks before heading over.

I reached her place at around 530pm and to no surprise, Mark was the one starting the fire. There was no one else there yet so I gave him a hug, although he kind of shrugged me off as he was covered in coal dust or something. I helped to unpack the uncooked food and laid them out on the table. I wondered how many persons were coming as the amount of food was absurd as usual.

Jasmine, Alicia and Kate came down around 6pm and we just sat around watching Mark. For reasons that I really didn't want to know, Alicia's attention was really focused on Mike. Not that I was getting jealous or anything, but if a young, sexy, and probably horny girl like Alicia was paying so much attention to a guy, I was pretty sure something was up. Well, if he wanted to, I'd let him.

Crystal and Jason arrived a short while later, with April. She'd probably met up with them first as she had declined my offer to pick her up. Now that was something new. April and Jason, with Crystal.

Shirlyn and Rebecca came together as well and Rebecca seemed to turn a few shades redder when she saw Mike. Mike merely smiled at her. She smiled back shyly and sat as far away from him as possible. Perhaps she was still traumatized by her experience with him.

The ratio of girls to guys was getting a little uneven so I wasn't surprised at all when Tom showed up with EoS. If a sex party was happening, all they were missing was Darren and Nat.

We had already started drinking while waiting for the first batch of food to be cooked. Mike went to help Mark so it was up to Tom, EoS and Jason to entertain us. EoS was obviously not being very entertaining, just hanging out at the corner listening in with a can of coke in his hand. I really wondered why he even bothered to show up when he wasn't really part of this group. Or maybe I had not been updated on the recent happenings and he had already fucked every female who was sitting there. If that was the case. I guess I would be next.

By 7pm I was already super stuffed and probably had too much wine. Jasmine had opened a couple of bottles and poured everyone a glass. I was developing a headache so I asked if I could head up to her place to rest. She simply passed me the access card and told me to PIN to her door. Mike offered to see me up but I told him to enjoy himself and catch up with everyone.

I lay on the sofa but was tossing and turning and hence I took out my phone to write this update.

At 8pm, no one had come up to use the bedrooms so I guess it probably wasn't a sex party. I should go down and rejoin the group soon.
Old 07-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to the orgy! Do update soon!
Old 07-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Looking forward to the orgy! Do update soon!
None of that happened. Something else happened which was totally out of character for some of them though.

I just woke up and I'm still giggling at the thought.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1