The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Exclamation Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home land

I just wld like to verify if someone heard that recently there was a flight from china where the prcs are being send back as the garmen prevented their entry. Did anyone hear of such news????
Old 04-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 17
sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!sun-x is one of the Best!
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

I think our GOV try to stop them to come too many PRC liao

Then the prices go up or not..
Old 04-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
I just wld like to verify if someone heard that recently there was a flight from china where the prcs are being send back as the garmen prevented their entry. Did anyone hear of such news???
Yes, my PRC Friend came in from Guangzhou by Tiger987 on 1st Sep, young or old, all up Aeroplane not up Lorry. She got detained till next morning, Handphone got confiscated, not allow to make call outside.

Initially I taught because she doesn't has return Flight Ticket, but she told me not. She said some girls also got detained even though have return Flight ticket.

They ask her buy a return Flight immediately and put her on Flight after released the next morning. That's when she SMS me what happened to her before her flight took off.

The Immigration never give her any reasons why she not allow to enter into Singapore.

Singapore should not have grant them Visa in the first place if the Immigration is going to deny their entry into Singapore, waste people's Air Fare $$$.

Last edited by gameboy3799; 04-09-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bigguy198O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

bro, dun tink it's true. cos when these girls come to Singapore, they already have their visa approved. These visa is approved by our Singapore embemsy in prc. Dun believe spore custom can send a whole plane of pple back
Old 04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Yes, my PRC Friend came in from Guangzhou by Tiger987 on 1st Sep, young or old, all up Aeroplane not up Lorry. She got detained till next morning, Handphone got confiscated, not allow to make call outside.

Initially I taught because she doesn't has return Flight Ticket, but she told me not. She said some girls also got detained even though have return Flight ticket.

They ask her buy a return Flight immediately and put her on Flight after released the next morning. That's when she SMS me what happened to her before her flight took off.

The Immigration never give her any reasons why she not allow to enter into Singapore.

Singapore should not have grant them Visa in the first place if the Immigration is going to deny their entry into Singapore, waste people's Air Fare $$$.
wats the main reason for send back??? the number of PRC hit the quota???
Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apa quota lah... they never give reason one. Recently depends on luck, some people can get in, others cannot even get visa.. think it is due to F1 coming.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Seriously, she told me the Immigration never give her any valid reasons on why her entry was denied. She has all proper documents on her.

As to Quota, I'm not sure also
Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Apa quota lah... they never give reason one. Recently depends on luck, some people can get in, others cannot even get visa.. think it is due to F1 coming.
I concurred with you.
And like that Viet gals lagi no need to say much

Retired Samster
Old 04-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=aczeta76;3032349]
Quote:
wats the main reason for send back??? the number of PRC hit the quota???[/QUOTE]

Maybe can ask the Girls to become Race Queen.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=aczeta76;3032349]
Quote:
wats the main reason for send back??? the number of PRC hit the quota???[/QUOTE]

possible reason..hhmmm...
Old 04-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought F1 cumming need more supply?

Later tourist fighting over not enuf supply.

[QUOTE=aczeta76;3032349]
Quote:

Old 04-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

talk abt F1 ard the corner , expect more raids on geylang and ktvs.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 04-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
talk abt F1 ard the corner , expect more raids on geylang and ktvs.
national day raid, F1 season raid, festive season also raid, IR open also raid => All year round raid raid raid....haha
Old 05-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yah heard about this from one of the fl.. her jie mei kena blocked by immigration. only updated her when she got back to china. maybe suay la.. whole flight is girls and all on social visit pass.

heard from another fl that if they can confirm they have an sg boyfriend ie can give name, address, tel, then they're safe? anyone knows what this is about?
Old 05-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lonelyosama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Coming to sillypore thru budget airways is the most economic way by most PRC. ICA not stupic ! One of my frens from ICA told mi if they come by T1 or T2 their chances of getting thru are higher. Of coz, they have the rite not to give reason when reject PRC entry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1