The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
iLoveFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2 types of vagine/pussy

2 Types of vagina.

I dunno how to describe but based on my experience in Geylang, I found that there are 2 types of vagina.

1. Loose type
This one has no grip. No matter what style you do, the vagina got no grip. Many times the penis will accidentally come out from the vagina. The girl also will ask you, "Are you finish ah?". Guess what? This vagina is actually got baby came out edi. That's why it kinda loose. No matter what position that you're doing, the girl will have no feeling one! Of course the girl won't say she has a baby. Otherwise no business edi!

2. Tight type
The moment the girl insert your penis in her vagina, she will moan instantly! She will grab/scratch your body. She will hug you tightly. She will keep moaning and cannot control herself. Your penis will have some tight in and out adventure! Kinda painful but very shiok if you know how to change the position to suit your needs compared to the loose one. This shows that the girl never given birth in her life yet.

Call me noob but, I just realized about this lately after I ask every girl that I fuck. So far I have experienced tight vagina at L6 (S$50 normal sex, Thai girl) and WH Rd. (S$50 sex + massage, Thai girl). Sadly enough, most China girls that I have tried, got loose vagine/pussy. The only way to have them a bit tighter just choose the short girl or you can ask the tall girl to do doggy while both of their knees meet together. But still, you cannot beat the natural/original tight vagina/pussy which has the grip, moaning and view altogether.

I cannot remember which house and girl number tho. I used to cheong at night. I just remember the girls only by their looks.

So, do support the tight type of vagina/pussy. There's no point you spend at crazy rate/damage and end up fucking a loose vagina/pussy. Many girls at Geylang choose to be a prostitute because they want to support their newborn baby back in their hometown.

To OKT, sorry if I have revealed your golden secret.
Old 15-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 11
postmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpostmortem is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2 types of vagine/pussy

Most geylang girls fuck at least half a dozen clients daily. There's no way a pussy in GL can remain tight. In fact most GL girls already worked in the line before.

You can try to request the gal to clench her pelvic muscles or pussy muscles. I don't know how to say it. Usually I ask the girl to "squeeze" her pussy in mandarin and she'll know what I'm talking about. If the gal doesn't know what you mean or can't seem to get it right, move on to another one who can. The good ones usually know how to do the clenching thing to make the fuck experience tighter.
Old 15-02-2014, 11:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Good thread , Support!!
Old 16-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmortem View Post
Most geylang girls fuck at least half a dozen clients daily. There's no way a pussy in GL can remain tight. In fact most GL girls already worked in the line before.

You can try to request the gal to clench her pelvic muscles or pussy muscles. I don't know how to say it. Usually I ask the girl to "squeeze" her pussy in mandarin and she'll know what I'm talking about. If the gal doesn't know what you mean or can't seem to get it right, move on to another one who can. The good ones usually know how to do the clenching thing to make the fuck experience tighter.
I would agree with you, to add on it's not childbirth is not the only reason for a loose one.
Old 16-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Bro TS, go find a virgin girl la.

Confirm tight tight untill you song song!
Old 16-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If want tight feeling, select a sexual position where the girl both leg are closed instead of spread open..it helps to a certain extent.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

to me there is only 2 types of pussy

1. real one
2. fake one
Old 02-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

There are also other factors that affect how a pussy feels.

1. Condom. Thinner condoms are obviously better for better sensation. Thin condoms also allows heat transfer quickly, resulting in a very nice warm feeling when you first penetrate her.

2. Lubrication. If she's dry, it feels almost like a handjob instead of FJ. So if it doesn't feel good and smooth, don't hesitate to pull out and slap on some lube.

3. Wanking. Too much wanking with tight grip conditions your dick to respond to strong pressure. A girl's pussy will never grip your dick as tight as your own hand, so it takes some getting used to. The only solution is to either don't wank so much, or learn to wank using a looser grip.

4. Angle and position. For some reason, and I can't figure this out even after banging hundreds of WLs, some girls' pussy don't feel right no matter how I adjust my angle of penetration. Some girls pussies feel right only when in doggy position, but try missionary and suddenly, you just can't get a smooth deep penetration. It's not because I have a small dick (statistically, my dick is longer and thicker than average, thank goodness). I noticed this with some fat chicks and super skinny chicks, but I'm not sure if its due to their size or just a coincidence.

5. And yes, some girls can tighten their pussy on demand. I noticed this too, and it's great when you are beginning to feel tired from the exertion and she decides to "help" you come faster by tightening up.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

I tend to view vagina like having different types of company.....

1)Sole proprietorship (i use only)
2)Private limited (i share with few friends)
3)Multinational (coverage from china until singapore)
Old 02-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I tend to view vagina like having different types of company.....

1)Sole proprietorship (i use only)
2)Private limited (i share with few friends)
3)Multinational (coverage from china until singapore)
Haha. Nice categorization
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1