The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MordeCode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
bro thumbs up for you. Some girls service not good we cannot blame the OKT. But after the bad feedback from customer, OKT did his job to settle the problem.
This is what i call rather lose money also must have a good reputation.
Thumbs up to 008 escourt =)

Alright Next stable to visit will be 008 escourt =)
Old 27-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
Posh

Name:Posh
Stable: Pimp08

Location: Apartment. Big, clean, easy to reach location. But, no attached bathroom, so you have to walk across living room to take shower.

Got good directions to apartment and rang the doorbell, to be greeted by the pretty Posh. She was friendly and had her arm around me as soon as I entered.

Height: 166
Body: 9/10. Nice ass, great tits, flat tummy
Face: 8/10. Very pretty, but skin not as smooth as pic suggests. About 90% resemblance to pics
Attitude: 10/10. Posh is friendly and playful. Loves to tease.
Frenching: 8/10.
Pussy: Clean, no smell, trimmed hair.
Shower: 3/10. Very SOP.
BJ: 8/10. Great technique.
FJ: 15/10. Awesome. She has great pussy control. She loves to be on top, tried different positions. She was mostly in control. Went fast, went slow. At one point, she tightened her pussy muscles and I had to struggle to move. Just amazing.

Post first round, we lay together in bed, her head on my shoulders. Then after 10 mins or so, she gave me a HJ and soon she was riding me again.

Overall, a great session. This gem heads home soon, so not to be missed.

RTF: Possibly. Would like to try the other talent offered by this stable, but would definitely consider Posh again. Would definitely recommend her highly.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Posh

Heres my FR on Niki from Pimp

This is my second time patronizing this stable.. Decided to try again as I find them reliable..

Started some small talk with her and instead me autoroaming her she started to autoroam me.. Her soft sensual touches and her fingernail scratching was really making my 2IC to wake up..

Not long after.. She started on catbath and started licking me all over my body.. Her tongue skills is not bad.. Can feel my hairs standing on ends.. Lol

Well i believe that i should her her enjoy abit too so i start to do some nipple tuning and fingering.. Damm she is wet.. Whenever i finger deeper she would give out a soft sensual moans which sends vibrations throughout my 2IC.. Together with the slutty look she is giving me.. The first round was quickly over

For Second round after the shower.. We cuddled on the bed for a while as I need to regain my stamina.. Started off with doggy and also ended with that as her moaning really buay tahan.. Makes me feel as if I have a 10In 2IC.. Lol.. Boy she can really ride.. with her boobs bouncing infront of me I could not resist but suck it like a baby desperate for milk which leads to more amazing dolby surround sound..

The whole session was over in about 1Hr but Niki did not ask me to leave after the session and even gave me a short massage.. Service was good.. Looking forward to patronizing again..
Old 28-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Continued on my fr on the Sister Tarmas

Round 3
We rested for 15 minutes while Horny Posh attacked me with her bbbj, while sister “Niki” attacked me with her catlick on my big fat body.

I requested them to do bbbj at the same time and they did so, I like viewing them doing this to me.

But they focus on cleaning and dried before they do it. ( For hygienic Purpose)

Seeing my big GUN in hot mode, I choose to “attack” niki as test her real Enginer Horse Power
We went into Girl on top.

While Posh attacked me with her boobs on my face. And She kissed me again with her tongue attacked in my mouth again, while Niki enjoying her Cowgirl.

I stopped Posh, as I switch into Air-to Grd mission with Niki, and POSH standby her wet hole me.

Niki and I switched into Rear Attacking, Niki was panting hard as my Firing power increases.
Posh seeing that Niki was burned out fast, she asked me to do her instead.
Change a new condon, I chosed to end my final round with One On One with Posh.
Posh is really good sex fighter, we “fighted” at least 10minutes, before I fired my last round of bullets insider her mouth as she sucked it all.

Missons completed : 99.99% Satisafactory

Massage- NA

BBBJ(POSH) : 9/10
BBBJ(NIKI) : 7/10

CIM ( POSH) – 2X
CIM ( NIKI) – 0

Swallow – NO

HJ- NA I dun like HJ.

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe(POSH): 9/10
Cathbathe(NIKI): 8/10

GFE for both : 8.5 /10

Overall : 86-89 /100

DMG : As stated + Breadfast + Taxi fare +Tips

RTF – Maybe –If I have enough bullets and capital.

Thank again to bro Pimp for the Special Arrangement with their
姐妹Posh and Niki

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
any information on Tiff from pimp08?
I saw her while I walking across the all to bathrooom.

Quite sweet gal.I thinnk

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dwa11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to try tarma from a very long time, then i saw this website,
Asking for recommendation and bro tell me its a good choice
to pick ice and anny, so i made a reservation for both of them
Buying them some food and proceed to the room
Nice condition, good aircon, the toilet inside the room, and clean also
And the service was FABULOUS!!

Here's the detail

ANNY
looks 8.5/10: good body, SMOOTH skin and chubby face
Boobs 7/10: not ao big, probably around 32B but quite good when you hold it
French 9/10: quite good, but not a lot of tounge action
Bbbj 8.5/10: nice sucker, a lot of teasing and can suck u really deep! A lot of balls playing also!
Fj 9/10: great ass for doggy and willing to do a lot of things!
GFE 15/10: can speak good english, and really like your gf, when do massage also a lot of funny things, like tickle your feet

ICE
looks 9/10: quite pretty, ah lian looks and very tempting face
Body 10/10: perfect body, with a lot of tattoos
Boobs 9/10: nice big C cup pointy boobs, recommended for boobs lover
French 10/10: for broa who like frenching like me, u should try this one! Power!!
Bbbj 8/10: nice suction, and a lot of head play, never forget when she doing this and look at u cum inside, allowed u to CIM
Fj 9/10: seeing that boobs when doing missionary, cannot tahan leh!
Gfe 15/10: Power!
Info: i heard shes going back to bangkok soon, so u bros should try it before its to late!

Cheers,
dwa11
Old 28-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Ace FR from slut dungeon

Pic Resemblance: 75% Pic
Looks: 7.5/10 GND look, a bit meaty but not fat by any means.
Boobs:7/10 B cups
Frenching: 9.5/10 Tonguefighter
BJ 8.5/10: Nearly CIM have to stop her
FJ: 8/10 What I like about the meaty gals is they usually can take a long shag without getting dry. She was perspiring by the time we were done.
GFE: 7/10 A bit shy and English not very good but use body language
Location: Public transport nearby, parking sometimes have to walk some distance
Room: Mattress not so good, shared bathroom
RTF: Maybe, think I saw Kim look quite pretty.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwa11 View Post
Want to try tarma from a very long time, then i saw this website,
Asking for recommendation and bro tell me its a good choice
to pick ice and anny, so i made a reservation for both of them
Buying them some food and proceed to the room
Nice condition, good aircon, the toilet inside the room, and clean also
And the service was FABULOUS!!

Here's the detail

ANNY
looks 8.5/10: good body, SMOOTH skin and chubby face
Boobs 7/10: not ao big, probably around 32B but quite good when you hold it
French 9/10: quite good, but not a lot of tounge action
Bbbj 8.5/10: nice sucker, a lot of teasing and can suck u really deep! A lot of balls playing also!
Fj 9/10: great ass for doggy and willing to do a lot of things!
GFE 15/10: can speak good english, and really like your gf, when do massage also a lot of funny things, like tickle your feet

ICE
looks 9/10: quite pretty, ah lian looks and very tempting face
Body 10/10: perfect body, with a lot of tattoos
Boobs 9/10: nice big C cup pointy boobs, recommended for boobs lover
French 10/10: for broa who like frenching like me, u should try this one! Power!!
Bbbj 8/10: nice suction, and a lot of head play, never forget when she doing this and look at u cum inside, allowed u to CIM
Fj 9/10: seeing that boobs when doing missionary, cannot tahan leh!
Gfe 15/10: Power!
Info: i heard shes going back to bangkok soon, so u bros should try it before its to late!

Cheers,
dwa11
Thank Bro dwa11 For the FR on Anny & Ice
Old 28-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DivideMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Yumi from Club V

Booked an overnight session with her.

Looks: 7.5/10 GND. Cute looking.
Boobs: 8/10 Awesome to grab and squeeze.
Frenching: 9.5/10 A lot of tongue action.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Just imagining her going up and down on my 2IC is already making me horny. Alternates between sucking, licking my 2IC, while keeping her hands occupied stroking something. Sibei shiok.
FJ: 9/10 Very responsive. Was willing to try various position. Didn't even complain of being tired once even tho I booked the last slot for the day.
Started out in missionary. Pumped her fast and furious. She moaned very loud and kept asking me to fuck her harder and harder. Felt her shiver after that and changed into cowgirl where the sight of her boobs bouncing up and down was heavenly. After that, she initiated a change of position to doggie style where I finished my shot onto her boobs.
Pussy: Clean, no smell. Was already wet when we just started frenching. On the hairy side tho.
GFE: 10/10 I guess this is where she really stands out. Very friendly. Broke the ice a few mins into the session. Gave me hugs like long lost lovers. Very playful and naughty too.
AR: No
AJ: No

RTF: Maybe. If there's time and $$$

My first time writing a FR. Hope it's acceptable!
Old 29-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

babylicious90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: NEW ARRIVAL - NANNY

nanny!!! what a suitable name for her. she really pamper and took care of me like a little child. wats best was she was willing to play the role of the little gal when I wanted to be her daddy. definitely as describe cute playful vixen. I will recommend her to any bros tat want a really fun time. my time with her was full of fun and excitment. workrate is excellent so bros better prepare to get really for a challenge. its going to tough to keep up with this wild little vixen. exact image of the pics excellent body.

Thanks bro Fireworks for the FR on NANNY.
http://babylicious90.com
Old 29-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

babylicious90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: New Arrival - Nanny

visited this new stable last night. only nanny was available so I gave it a shot. absolute fun, looks wise I gave it a 7.5 to 8. wat turns me on the most was the size of the nipple. boobs consider big for a gal so petite but the tiny little nipples was the killer. she was playful and energetic thru out the session. definitely a good start for my weekend. knows how to turn me on for the second shot. this gal is all fun loving. overall a I give the score a A.

Thanks bro greenfrog for the FR on Nanny.
http://babylicious90.com
Old 29-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for naomi(pimp08)

Face - abt 70% against picture in pimp08 website(live pic)
Kiss - never try, cos she on bracelet
Bbbj- less than 1 mins. Ask her to stop cos scare braclet injure didi
Fi - she is active initially, but said tired after 2 min. Wan me to service her. I was hoping the other way round after a hard day at work. Nevertheless, still manage pump her till I cum .... She did asked if I would like rd 2. I decline as I'm not in the mood already. She suggested to provide message, I agreed. Actually skill so so, but I guess she just trying to please a customer.

Anyway, while I enter the unit saw Timmy ( not sure correct name, but the gal with 170 ht).... She look close to the live picture... Look sexy, but dao.... Just the way I like it
Old 29-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
pimp08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Continued on my fr on the Sister Tarmas

Round 3
We rested for 15 minutes while Horny Posh attacked me with her bbbj, while sister “Niki” attacked me with her catlick on my big fat body.

I requested them to do bbbj at the same time and they did so, I like viewing them doing this to me.

But they focus on cleaning and dried before they do it. ( For hygienic Purpose)

Seeing my big GUN in hot mode, I choose to “attack” niki as test her real Enginer Horse Power
We went into Girl on top.

While Posh attacked me with her boobs on my face. And She kissed me again with her tongue attacked in my mouth again, while Niki enjoying her Cowgirl.

I stopped Posh, as I switch into Air-to Grd mission with Niki, and POSH standby her wet hole me.

Niki and I switched into Rear Attacking, Niki was panting hard as my Firing power increases.
Posh seeing that Niki was burned out fast, she asked me to do her instead.
Change a new condon, I chosed to end my final round with One On One with Posh.
Posh is really good sex fighter, we “fighted” at least 10minutes, before I fired my last round of bullets insider her mouth as she sucked it all.

Missons completed : 99.99% Satisafactory

Massage- NA

BBBJ(POSH) : 9/10
BBBJ(NIKI) : 7/10

CIM ( POSH) – 2X
CIM ( NIKI) – 0

Swallow – NO

HJ- NA I dun like HJ.

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe(POSH): 9/10
Cathbathe(NIKI): 8/10

GFE for both : 8.5 /10

Overall : 86-89 /100

DMG : As stated + Breadfast + Taxi fare +Tips

RTF – Maybe –If I have enough bullets and capital.

Thank again to bro Pimp for the Special Arrangement with their
姐妹Posh and Niki
Bro Thank you for yr supports and FR , i will look into better improvement and guarantee satisfaction...
Old 30-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

just had a session with anny from sherbet18.

really good session. pictures and real person not much difference. her english is not that good though, but enough for simple conversation. not for boob lovers but if you're a sucker for GFE i highly recommend. ask her to wear her thai school girl outfit. very very cute.

well worth the money. my 2 cents.
Old 30-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the babylicious or soi cowgirl stable recently?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1