The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MetalPole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
What’s your definition 7.5/10 sensual ??
She is eagerly learning but there is still room for improvement.
Old 11-04-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieonie View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/pp-massage/

hi everyone, im pretty new to the scene (no im legitimately serious). is there any good reviews for this girl? saw her in the SLG website after doing some scrolling and found her extremely intriguing among the rest. if there are any people that will rather share your personal experiences privately please do drop a message as well!!
Since you are new.....you can search using the search tool on top right 'Search this thread' then put in search box 'pp-massage' then based on the result you can read the input from other bros.

Her old nick was Amber, cute looking gals but always shortchanging customer's time. My session with her was around 40-45 minutes, but others were even shorter time.... like 30 minutes. Her room was small (not sure if she has moved since).......
Old 11-04-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/jessy-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
Tried the above friendly and cheerful ML, after reading the reviews on SLG. The photos are slightly ps. She is 1.63m tall, pleasant to pretty ML with C+ cup boobs and some baby flabs, as seen in third pic. Massage skill is top notch. Even the massage of groin and dick. Those who like real massage can look for her. She has been a professional masseuse for 4 yrs. For sensual, no sexy fingering or catbath given. (Can get it if asked, I believe). She prefers having passionate kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). She gets very aroused from the fondling and kissing of her boobs/nipples and fiddling of her pussy. (YMMV) There is 5G roaming but finger penetration is not allowed. (fj is not offered) When she remained semi-nude only at the start, I undressed her transparent white panty, which she willingly allowed. Jessy is most accommodative to me (YMMV). We conversed rather pleasantly. Will definitely rtm for me. Location is easily accessible by car or MRT.
Top MR bro. She's in my list now.
Old 11-04-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

Any Bro have visit 羽儿?
36E natural, looks tempting
Camping for MR, also not sure if anyone tried these 2 yet:

https://sglonelyguy21.com/bao-bei-massage/

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-huan-huan/

Are they relisters?
Old 11-04-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Heavy flavoured... not surprising. She is listed as FL on other sites.
Video doesn't show face. If not will be more convincing to make you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/jessy-massage/

Tried the above friendly and cheerful ML, after reading the reviews on SLG. The photos are slightly ps. She is 1.63m tall, pleasant to pretty ML with C+ cup boobs and some baby flabs, as seen in third pic. Massage skill is top notch. Even the massage of groin and dick. Those who like real massage can look for her. She has been a professional masseuse for 4 yrs. For sensual, no sexy fingering or catbath given. (Can get it if asked, I believe). She prefers having passionate kissing/frenching with me (YMMV). She gets very aroused from the fondling and kissing of her boobs/nipples and fiddling of her pussy. (YMMV) There is 5G roaming but finger penetration is not allowed. (fj is not offered) When she remained semi-nude only at the start, I undressed her transparent white panty, which she willingly allowed. Jessy is most accommodative to me (YMMV). We conversed rather pleasantly. Will definitely rtm for me. Location is easily accessible by car or MRT.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
rieonie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Since you are new.....you can search using the search tool on top right 'Search this thread' then put in search box 'pp-massage' then based on the result you can read the input from other bros.

Her old nick was Amber, cute looking gals but always shortchanging customer's time. My session with her was around 40-45 minutes, but others were even shorter time.... like 30 minutes. Her room was small (not sure if she has moved since).......
ah... i see. alright, i find her intriguing because her pictures look very different from the other ladies on the site. she looks someone i can click with so yeah im gonna try.
Old 11-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Could be worth it if massage is as good as claimed, high playability and don't look too bad...

TMT
Old 11-04-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pretty much her MO, bro. The gal likes to be pleasured!
If MLX straightaway does her catbath, it may be a sign she is not sure about you. My advice, play with her and get her to be comfortable with you. If you feel she is a bear, she can prolly sense your perception.

Ah yes the infamous knee post! But this was a recent post and it wasn't what got me to visit her. Neither was I interested in her fake lovemaking. It was the much shorter posts that overall her services were great (which you did say also) and I like her cute looks.
Agree MLx is relatively the better ones in term of attitude and service. As bro said, high playability and strong massage are big plus in this field. I wouldn’t mind RTM for these. That’s the reason I become her regular now.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei/

Back from overseas work trip and was on lookout for new blood.
Fei fei’s cutesy pictures caught my eyes. Drove down and it’s a familiar place in Area Novena. Near MRT with convenient parking. Suitable for drivers and infantry.

First look. Max 10-20% diff from pictures. Bright smile nice rows of teeth.
She is tall for a lady at 1.7m. Those who love long legs U r in for a treat.
Very chatty. Very gentle. Her sensual was wow!
Lips on lips ? Checked. Hope to unlock more with RTMs.
Can zhut zhut ? Checked. Natural Ample (.)(.) on her frame.
5G roaming ? Checked. But YMMV. Be gentle of course.

She is a foodie and loves to travel. Top two hobbies for Singaporeans. So many topics to talk about. Never a dull moment. And with almost all 3 criteria fulfilled, I’ve warmly welcome fei fei into my RTM list. Sharing is Caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 11-04-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wow, nice find for a new target...

TMT
Old 11-04-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Is she really bear like as some has described her to be? She does pique my interests quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Agree MLx is relatively the better ones in term of attitude and service. As bro said, high playability and strong massage are big plus in this field. I wouldn’t mind RTM for these. That’s the reason I become her regular now.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
There is a vid on TT that shows her face. Not sure if it's the real her. Looks a lil old
Old 11-04-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Bear no good meh? Can bear-hug mah. Tight tight one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Is she really bear like as some has described her to be? She does pique my interests quite a bit.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Glad to share, RTM with this petite wonder brought back wonderful memories https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-rui-rui/

Things do change with RTM

Definitely in my RTM list. Which is packed now
Old 11-04-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

I didn’t say no good

Quote:
Bear no good meh? Can bear-hug mah. Tight tight one...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1