The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by winman08 View Post
too bad not ngam timing.. if not can join you there.. my next trip will be june and next wk.
No worry sure got chance one! heehe
Old 08-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
well, just been to cebu cum davao few weeks ago, live like a king, a king indeed.

Just wanna do a quick share of what's my itenery there.

massage for 400peso for 2 hours by fair pretty pinoy.
hj, at 400 peso.
So 2 hours of fun for only 800 peso.

hit the KTV after that, for 2000 peso, you get unlimited timing on the vip room, and the 2000 peso is use to offset the drinks that you order.
which i'm never going to finish.

tip 800 for each of the 2 gals that accompany me. pretty syt all below 25.

they do strip dance, lap dance, and whatever you want, they do.

brought 1 of them back to spend the night for additional 1,500 peso.

everything spend for the night. less then 6000 peso which is less then 200sgd.
OMG, now i'm seriously having a hangover.
Hi Bro,

The joints you went above, is it Davao or Cebu? it is very different....and Davao is cheap, and Cebu definitely costs more.

In Davao city, at certain streets at nite, you can get young girls to go overnite with you for a thousand over pesos.....not in Cebu or Manila (or for that matter AC)......

Currently in Manila, will be in Cebu next week. Appreciate if you can share the joints....

Thanks
Old 08-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AH_DRAGON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here going to cagayan de oro city or manila from the 14th march onwards...i am going there for and hoepfully can meet up with some experienced bros...
Old 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Rental returns are good for certain areas. Where can you get 12% ROI? A 3 million condo in Makati can fetch 30k rental per month. Even if you are not selling you get your principal back in 10 years. Since you are planning to retire there you should invest in something that will provide you sustenance for 20 years at least.
Are there any restrictions on foreigners? Can the properties be resold easily?
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I think we organise 1 trip and try hooking up with some nice, chio property agents for a change...
Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Are there any restrictions on foreigners? Can the properties be resold easily?
Restrictions only apply to buying land. But you can still can around it with the proper documentation. That is how the Hong Kongers and Korean get to own land there. But the resale market is bad. When you sell the buyer will expect you to sell 20% below market price. So your property must have appreciated by 30% to ever be viable to sell. I never intended to sell mine though I have managed to dispose of 2 with some profits. Buy only if you have excess money and you are looking for a good ROI.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I think we organise 1 trip and try hooking up with some nice, chio property agents for a change...
It's a good idea. I saw a couple of lookers when I met up with my agent from Robinson Land. On hindsight I should have looked for a lady agent instead. I bought 5 units and 2 car park slots from Robinson.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's a good idea. I saw a couple of lookers when I met up with my agent from Robinson Land. On hindsight I should have looked for a lady agent instead. I bought 5 units and 2 car park slots from Robinson.
Mayaman
Old 11-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Restrictions only apply to buying land. But you can still can around it with the proper documentation. That is how the Hong Kongers and Korean get to own land there. But the resale market is bad. When you sell the buyer will expect you to sell 20% below market price. So your property must have appreciated by 30% to ever be viable to sell. I never intended to sell mine though I have managed to dispose of 2 with some profits. Buy only if you have excess money and you are looking for a good ROI.
Bro, you mentioned previously that a 3 million condo in Makati fetching 30K in rental. Any more lobangs to share? I was looking at the Sea Residences but it seems they are almost sold out. Next one I'm looking at is SM Green (along Taft).
Old 11-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mayaman
Mura, bro. Ako walang pera.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Bro, you mentioned previously that a 3 million condo in Makati fetching 30K in rental. Any more lobangs to share? I was looking at the Sea Residences but it seems they are almost sold out. Next one I'm looking at is SM Green (along Taft).
I have 2 one BR and 1 two BR in Sea Residences for sale. Would you be interested. As for SM Green Residences, the price is good but I think DMCI project over there is better.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Nice one...

I did tht once six or seven years ago...

While she was adviing us on the property my friend n i were mentlly undressing her.

Real hot with CFM look

Quote:
Old 12-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
pokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros here , may anyone suggest whats fun or where to hook up girls for ON in makati as i will going there this week.
Old 13-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Wah lau eh.....

We r so Freakin similar.

Last time when i was around 25, id do quickies.

But now i hate them.

I really do...

I remember one of my girls asking me... "last time 2hrs aso u wan" now u insist 4-5 hours upwards..

Nothing is wrong with you bro.... You are perfectly sane&normal.

The feeling is so different. Inexplicable id say.

Like i hooked up with this office admin girl... Wah lovly the feeling wen u kiss/touch.... And cum.... Its manna from heaven...

I hv not yet reached the GF squirt phase. Not an expert there.

Managing time is d biggest challenge.... Yes... Not easy at all... I hv d same problem in Sg. So many girls to F n so lil time.

My family life keps me uper bz....

Yes the non fake GFE.... And tht u know d girls moan is real... Her cummin is real....

U rock bro sugardad

Quote:
I seldom do quick bonk with any of them.....in fact , come to think of it, I dont even enjoy quick bonk nowaday. Something must be wrong with me !!!!!!

You said it my Lord, the feeling is very diff if you meet non BG, in-experience one, teaching them everything than teach them to squirt...oops, they enjoy it some much until you throw them out they also dont want to leave but I will always make it clear that I already have asawa and cavit.

managing time is a challenge though, good drinks, good food, good jalan jalan and share a hobby or two make the relationship better, the reward is super high, non-fake GFE.

Sometime I wonder, really nothing else to write abt AC beside BF BG, I know its a sex forum but maybe someone can write something else.

Time to spread some points again.
Old 13-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

just dont be greedy, two is ok and 3 will be great. How to spread yourself so thin ??

Some are natural squirter, some need to be taught. just need patient and love. Tell them to trust you that is ok and fine, and later they will love it. They just need to feel comfortable with you.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1