The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

I swear this is turning into a Korean soap opera. There are some here who type with a rude brain while most of the others reply with positive energy and support. To those on the negative spectrum please please do us all a favor and just STFU (applies to all other TS stories out there I've seen those of you reply to as well). As for the rest of us, GO GO GOG!
Old 19-01-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
I swear this is turning into a Korean soap opera. There are some here who type with a rude brain while most of the others reply with positive energy and support. To those on the negative spectrum please please do us all a favor and just STFU (applies to all other TS stories out there I've seen those of you reply to as well). As for the rest of us, GO GO GOG!
Thank you for the support, but please... let's be cordial, everybody has rights to their own opinions, be it good, rude, or bad, ya?

People who offer their comments, I think it's an effort on their end to engage, be it good or bad. Let's not judge what others type or presume who/what is the issue at hand here. Let me mediate between all parties and resume writing.

I implore all who participate in the thread, respect each other, please, we are all fuckers here, so don't try to be better than others, if we're so good, we won't be here, so keep fucking and keep rubbing ya?

For those who keep commenting, please, keep it up, I appreciate the feedback and interaction. This is a story but it's a forum to exchange views also, and I appreciate it.

Thank you all
Old 19-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

==Events Snip==

End of the chinese dinner, lots of farewells, hugs, hand shaking (this was way before COVID-19) went on and on, people holding up the Q just to talk to the bride, snap some last minute photos and hugs.

After sending off the last guest, the floor manager was quick to come over and present the dinner bill for Milt to acknowledge and sign.

Pang came over with Susan and patted me on my back.

P(ang): Everything okay?

Pang asked me while his index fingers were alternating pointing at Alicia and me.

gog: Yap, all's good, it's their big day.

G(wen): You leaving yet?

R(achel): Yeah, leaving?

gog: What's with you both...

R: We need a chauffuer. Gwen didn't drive, we had drinks prior, SOoooooooo...

Gwen was in a chiffon green blouse, tightly tucked into her knee length skirt. Rachel was in a spaghetti strap low cut tube dress, which showed her bossoms, or at least the top of it to me.

gog: Want to get a room and rest? Tomorrow I send you all back?

R: Okay.

Without thinking Rachel actually agreed. Gwen looked more deep in thought. Must be the alcohol I had, I didn't realise what I was suggesting.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Without thinking Rachel actually agreed. Gwen looked more deep in thought. Must be the alcohol I had, I didn't realise what I was suggesting.
I only had this thought appearing in my mind:

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I only had this thought appearing in my mind:
Sweat.... I really not thinking straight, very tired liao being the entourage the whole day, really wish can just sleep and not think. If both of them said yes, honestly I think I would gladly died of exhaustion that night...

I started writing again, somehow the motivation to do so when I re-start posting, happened. This is a curse... I'll never shake it off.... hope to post more tomorrow after washing car.
Old 19-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please keep going ... !
Old 19-01-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
==Events Snip==

End of the chinese dinner, lots of farewells, hugs, hand shaking (this was way before COVID-19) went on and on, people holding up the Q just to talk to the bride, snap some last minute photos and hugs.

After sending off the last guest, the floor manager was quick to come over and present the dinner bill for Milt to acknowledge and sign.

Pang came over with Susan and patted me on my back.

P(ang): Everything okay?

Pang asked me while his index fingers were alternating pointing at Alicia and me.

gog: Yap, all's good, it's their big day.

G(wen): You leaving yet?

R(achel): Yeah, leaving?

gog: What's with you both...

R: We need a chauffuer. Gwen didn't drive, we had drinks prior, SOoooooooo...

Gwen was in a chiffon green blouse, tightly tucked into her knee length skirt. Rachel was in a spaghetti strap low cut tube dress, which showed her bossoms, or at least the top of it to me.

That feeling. Yes la! Gonna bed them soon! Hahahahahaha
Old 19-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
==Events Snip==
unfortunate about the event snip since that kind of breaks the flow from the previous paragraph but at least you're back.

i would have loved to read more about the event
Old 20-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sweat.... I really not thinking straight, very tired liao being the entourage the whole day, really wish can just sleep and not think. If both of them said yes, honestly I think I would gladly died of exhaustion that night...

I started writing again, somehow the motivation to do so when I re-start posting, happened. This is a curse... I'll never shake it off.... hope to post more tomorrow after washing car.

Thanks for continuing. Am another silent reader 😇
Old 20-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingcong View Post
Very good share bro, please keep going ... !
Welcome bro, glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
That feeling. Yes la! Gonna bed them soon! Hahahahahaha
Haha had my fair share, but not these. Honest. If they agreed to stay the night, I'm pretty sure nothing will happen given how innocent I am back then (and still is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
unfortunate about the event snip since that kind of breaks the flow from the previous paragraph but at least you're back.

i would have loved to read more about the event
Ah... I'll try to add it back when I have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Thanks for continuing. Am another silent reader 😇
Welcome bro, glad you are enjoying. Sorry for the hiatus.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

G(wen): Think we share a cab ba...

gog: Tell you what, give me a while, I settle Milt and Alicia first, see if they need me for anything, then I give you both a lift home.

I ran to wash up a bit at the toilet, trying to wash my alcohol away. If the girls had agreed to stay with me in the room, I really don't know what would have happened given we're all intoxicated. I would have of course protected the girl's chastity... what are you folks thinking?? I too long never remind you folks I'm GENTLEMAN?

Sent them both back and I went home driving like a tortoise. Praying hard no road blocks, since it's a Saturday night, you never know. Thankfully, I made it home by 2am after dropping the ladies.

The alcohol made me too tired to rub litle gog thinking of Gwen and Rachel together in the hotel room...

With this, the wedding concluded, things will start to spice up from here, because this is when the build up REALLY starts.

Two weeks later.

At pre-BS in Pang's place.

M(ilton): We're back!!!

A(licia): Hi everybody!

R(achel): Where did you folks go? How come never come BS for 2 weeks?

Typical of a blonde... made everybody speechless.

S(usan): My dear, they got married, remember? Honeymoon?

R: OOOOOHHHH!!

Everybody laughed.

M: Bud, this is for you.

Milton placed one arm around my neck and pulled me softly with his elbow joint. Alicia being tall did the same on my other side, her breasts however, gently nudged my ribs. I was a bit too stunned to move.

A: We bought this for you, must say thank you hor.

I wanted to say thank you to Alicia for letting me feel her breasts indirectly.

Prior throwback to the wedding day, Milton and Alicia gave me an ang pow for the wedding day itself prior, $388, in thanks for the car, petrol, effort and joy. From their holidays, they brought me chocolates, shirt, and some vintage toys they found. Yes, for a guy my age, I still love toys, but mostly into iron man toys/collectibles these days, the collection of it is making me fucking broke!!!!!

Alicia really glowed, I just admired her glow, of course now I know it's the glow of love, after having that much sex, your body produces a hormone that makes your skin simply just shine. Fuck la... I'm a guy, sex is all I can think about, OKAY? HAHA!
Old 20-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tebangarden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please keep going
Old 20-01-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

thanks for continuing!

Quote:
G(wen): Think we share a cab ba...

gog: Tell you what, give me a while, I settle Milt and Alicia first, see if they need me for anything, then I give you both a lift home.

I ran to wash up a bit at the toilet, trying to wash my alcohol away. If the girls had agreed to stay with me in the room, I really don't know what would have happened given we're all intoxicated. I would have of course protected the girl's chastity... what are you folks thinking?? I too long never remind you folks I'm GENTLEMAN?

Sent them both back and I went home driving like a tortoise. Praying hard no road blocks, since it's a Saturday night, you never know. Thankfully, I made it home by 2am after dropping the ladies.

The alcohol made me too tired to rub litle gog thinking of Gwen and Rachel together in the hotel room...

With this, the wedding concluded, things will start to spice up from here, because this is when the build up REALLY starts.

Two weeks later.

At pre-BS in Pang's place.

M(ilton): We're back!!!

A(licia): Hi everybody!

R(achel): Where did you folks go? How come never come BS for 2 weeks?

Typical of a blonde... made everybody speechless.

S(usan): My dear, they got married, remember? Honeymoon?

R: OOOOOHHHH!!

Everybody laughed.

M: Bud, this is for you.

Milton placed one arm around my neck and pulled me softly with his elbow joint. Alicia being tall did the same on my other side, her breasts however, gently nudged my ribs. I was a bit too stunned to move.

A: We bought this for you, must say thank you hor.

I wanted to say thank you to Alicia for letting me feel her breasts indirectly.

Prior throwback to the wedding day, Milton and Alicia gave me an ang pow for the wedding day itself prior, $388, in thanks for the car, petrol, effort and joy. From their holidays, they brought me chocolates, shirt, and some vintage toys they found. Yes, for a guy my age, I still love toys, but mostly into iron man toys/collectibles these days, the collection of it is making me fucking broke!!!!!

Alicia really glowed, I just admired her glow, of course now I know it's the glow of love, after having that much sex, your body produces a hormone that makes your skin simply just shine. Fuck la... I'm a guy, sex is all I can think about, OKAY? HAHA!
Old 21-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebangarden View Post
please keep going
Yes bro, will continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
thanks for continuing!
Welcome bro, back to posting
Old 21-01-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Good sunday all!! Apologies for the late posting!

-----------------

A(licia): Hey, you never ping Bernice?

I turned my head at Alicia with my 'wtf' look.

A: She's single and nice.

gog: Errrr...

M(ilton): Go for it!

That's an outright sales of friends to friends to be a couple. I'm not some merchandise!!! Joked, laugh and I tried to brush the topic of 'Bernice' off.

Few weeks passed and like all couples, Milton finally also decided that they should get a car before starting a family down the road. I'm pretty sure they were using protection for the time being until they are ready.

Gwen and myself of course referred Milt to the same car agent, but he preferred a JDM instead, so he bought a Honda Civic instead. Not too shabby for a 1.8L with ample rear seats for child seats.

Went with them to collect the car, I rather like the Civic 1.8L to be honest rather sporty.

A: Hey... help me wash the car.

gog: You help me shower?

A: OI, don't be disgusting!!!

I didn't mean it in jest, I really wished Alicia will shower for me and rub me till I cum.

M: Come la, teach me how to wash car, if not the car dirty.

gog: Drink orange juice in the car.

That was an ultra low blow, but I couldn't help it, Alicia chased me around Pang's house trying to murder me with a plastic spoon. The rest didn't try to mediate this time, just laughed and called us childish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1