The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DonaldloveDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/kelly-massage

Visited her today, looks young and pretty not milf type,her service was excellent with good looks slender body and big boobs,I like her way frenching like long lost bf.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
recently i have too little time and too many girls on my "to do" list

out of those on my list, i visited W, An Qi ("AQ") and Xiao Han ("XH")
to the super senior bro who zapped me jialat jialat with this comment: "Xiao Han is terrible! She should be called out. Zap you for that"... i wonder if you misread my post?

your single zap brings my points lower than before i took the effort to share my experience. i'll think twice about sharing too much again in case others might misinterpret

to be clear on my review of Xiao Han: no kissing, no zhut zhut, lousy massage; the reason i'd revisit is cos she's a pretty face which satisfies my needs. in other words, bros who need sensual please save your $$$ for other more deserving girls
Old 06-05-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

up you bro. Your FR was really good and informative. Don't stop sharing

Quote:
to the super senior bro who zapped me jialat jialat with this comment: "Xiao Han is terrible! She should be called out. Zap you for that"... i wonder if you misread my post?

your single zap brings my points lower than before i took the effort to share my experience. i'll think twice about sharing too much again in case others might misinterpret

to be clear on my review of Xiao Han: no kissing, no zhut zhut, lousy massage; the reason i'd revisit is cos she's a pretty face which satisfies my needs. in other words, bros who need sensual please save your $$$ for other more deserving girls
Old 06-05-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsen View Post
Maiden MR: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/fairy-massage/

Pretty, sexy Fairy is a very friendly girl, who very quickly breaks the ice. Helps to bathe you too. Alluring and adorable at the same time. Not tall but all the right curves at the right places. Photos are very close to real person 90+% thereabouts. Probably D assets (still not sure how the metrics work…)

Met her a couple times already and each time in a different costume. And she has a different story every time to go with the costume. Very engaging, very exciting, very stimulating. Good conversation and good massage too. Overall a very pleasurable experience. Can’t help but keep re-savoring every moment in my mind.
Thanks for the recommendation! Went to give her a try and she is very pleasant to talk to. Totally my type too, and boobs that are nice to grab. Will keep her in my usual rotation
Old 06-05-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your FR is about as accurate as it can be. Upz u back. No need to worry about those bo liao zapster
Old 06-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
daytona994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiaoyue-massage/

Saw a review of this a while back and decided to give her a try. Thankfully I have record in their database thus she is willing to accept me.

Looks: 8/10 resembles the photos provided. Won't get catfished, pleasant to look at.

Service: 9/10 I told her that my body has been aching recently and she did guasha for me and professionally press my areas which is a plus point because I prefer someone who knows how to massage properly.

GFE: We clicked straightaway and if there are no customers after my slot, she is ok for me to stay and talk. So not a time-watcher. Experience might defer for others or if you are being creepy towards her.

Location: Convenient to walk, and it is a Condo which is damn important to me. I hate massage parlors, so she being in a condo makes me want to keep revisiting her.

Conclusion: She is someone who is hardworking and she can be considered into your usual rotation if you need someone who has excellent massage skills. Not the best in terms of teasing but it is not important for me.
Old 06-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Wah bro, even if i'd like to create phantom meetings.. Vit M also have limitations leh. 5x a week + tips may not be budget friendly. Ma Chiam incubating a "heram" liao

Haha indeed Vit M is also another consideration
Old 06-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Additional zaps with constructive comments, sharing here for everyone's benefit if you are considering composing future MR:

"You should be clear about Xiao Han’s offerings." -> i thought i was, i will re-assess my writing style

"Problem with your MR is you seem to hide XH is not worth the visit" -> she IS worth the visit to ME, i thought that was clear. the intention was to share my thoughts/impressions/experience and it's not meant to be a recommendation for you to visit because everyone has different needs

My last post on this, thanks for the encouragement guys!
Old 06-05-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
peterleong88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

In the spirit of sharing.
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Look: close to the photos. 8/10 petite, pretty, some blemishes on face. Post syt
Boobs: 9/10 Bplus
Abit green but accommodating and gfe is good. Nice girl.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You are right bro. Xiao Han style is no kissing, no zhut zhut, lousy massage. However, she is very sensitive - when I squeezed her boobs and fondled her nipples, she felt shiok and started to moan - Ah.... I think I found the right gal to play with.

After some sweet talk and negotiation, she allowed me to french and zhut her. Her response was great, started moaning more ............ Later I realised her her panty was wet, so I shafted my hand inside and started fingering her. She tried to stop me but I managed to convince her to let me carry on cos she was already in cloud nine.

So I pulled down her panty and give her a proper fingering. At the same time I zhut her like no tomorrow. Later I started biting her earlobe which brought her shiokness to another higher level. Cunt juice was flowing out from her cunt like tap water and very soon the bed towel was fully wet. KNN, when I was trying to go further, time is up liao, her next customer was already downstair waiting. What a waste.
Lol another show off MR which will likely mean more bros try to do the same and then she will stop giving “favors”.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weiwei23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location at the east side, visited her 3 times and everytime was great.

Not a time watcher and will keep you companied for the entire session.

Very good full body massage, ending off with amazing HJ. She also gives a head massage while I rest after unloading.

Do support her.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Additional zaps with constructive comments, sharing here for everyone's benefit if you are considering composing future MR:

"You should be clear about Xiao Han’s offerings." -> i thought i was, i will re-assess my writing style

"Problem with your MR is you seem to hide XH is not worth the visit" -> she IS worth the visit to ME, i thought that was clear. the intention was to share my thoughts/impressions/experience and it's not meant to be a recommendation for you to visit because everyone has different needs

My last post on this, thanks for the encouragement guys!
No worries bro. Will support you a bit.
I don’t see any issue with your MR. You share your own honest reviews. Not like you were lying or anything. Some people like to visit chio ML with no service also not a problem, who can say she is not worth a visit?
I don’t know what some people are expecting. Expectations of a vanilla ML should always be v vanilla, green/shy with more restrictions than anything. Zap him because he doesn’t tell you that? People need to go refresh their understanding of a vanilla ML.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol another show off MR which will likely mean more bros try to do the same and then she will stop giving “favors”.
You mean sharing my honest feedback is "show off"? Funny guy. If every thing should keep to ourselves, what for come here to TKSS?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
You mean sharing my honest feedback is "show off"? Funny guy. If every thing should keep to ourselves, what for come here to TKSS?
Honest feedback? This feels more like detailing your entire story/session liao.
There are ways to share things like, “she can be taught”, “she can be responsive if you hit the right notes and not as vanilla as people assumed” etc.
Not the first time already, people write some big story, WK go and tell the ML, or customers start to request for the same and then she turn off the “favor” mode to even regulars.
Just saying, I know you also don’t care and just want to share that you managed to get more from a vanilla ML. But not first day here already, if you still don’t know how to keep this playground more enjoyable for others I also don’t know how. You think you are helping bros letting them know they can get more, but if she want to offer these to everyone she would not have been a vanilla in the first place so I don’t know your intention really.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:04 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Honest feedback? This feels more like detailing your entire story/session liao.
There are ways to share things like, “she can be taught”, “she can be responsive if you hit the right notes and not as vanilla as people assumed” etc.
Not the first time already, people write some big story, WK go and tell the ML, or customers start to request for the same and then she turn off the “favor” mode to even regulars.
Just saying, I know you also don’t care and just want to share that you managed to get more from a vanilla ML. But not first day here already, if you still don’t know how to keep this playground more enjoyable for others I also don’t know how. You think you are helping bros letting them know they can get more, but if she want to offer these to everyone she would not have been a vanilla in the first place so I don’t know your intention really.
Each person has their own style to share mah. You mean all of us have to learn from you meh. You are the Bible, that we need to follow?

We come out to play of course must make ourselves enjoy more mah. Why must take care of others? If I found the right gal to play with, just top up more for better service. And what................? ml offer to customers? Dun be childish, you have to pay for it OK?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1