The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Familiar face... Real or enhanced boobs ah? She also listed capped bj as part of the service, not sure what's the additional dmg...

oh Emma got real stuff... 100% chop. charges you can check with her directly if any additional.. but her headlights alone worth it liao 😃😃
Old 27-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anybody noticed these two delisted? What happened? RTC?

An Yi

Xiao Ai
Old 27-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bros,

What happened to shan shan?
Saw that she have delisted.

Thanks
Left singapore yesterday. Should be in hk now.
Old 27-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Zara
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/

Look: 7.5/10, look like 20+ with power of make up
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 really good. its been some time since ive gotten such good ones
Sensual: 6/10
Roaming: 7/10

overall not bad, RTM: maybe, got a few regulars in that area liao
Old 27-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Agree on the rotation. Not sure about the rest but kinda start my rotation already as either the ones who I want to do the initial trial are not responding for whatever reason or the rest do not strike a chord with me. Anyway, don't be surprise if those under your rotation list come up with surprises. One just executed an agent 47 neck snap on me and told me she just learned that move not long ago(thankfully she didn't assassinate me for not visiting her for so long)
Wah sounds scary sia!
Old 27-06-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Left singapore yesterday. Should be in hk now.
The one who just returned? So fast zao already Ah?
Old 27-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

tried her once when she came 2-3 weeks ago.

Pity she left so soon.
Old 27-06-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
So recently went to this ml, about 2 weeks back, saw positive reivew after some searches

Tbh she wasnt my first choice, but she replied me in a while and its near my house. So make a trip down. Location was in the west back then, cos temporary stay before she moved over. So location i won't said much

Was greeted by her, she actually looks quite ok, but the more i see her the more she looks like Abigail, those in the 90s to 00s should know who she is. So before we start, upfront payment, red flag liao. Proceed to shower than massage. Tbh her massage got some technique but was darn short. She start talking about her mbs trip just now before meeting me, was saying how she won money and zhao etc. Then flip over massage abit more than sensual time. Abit of kissing and catbath on my body then sit beside me and hj. So i asked her got cbj since ads got mentioned, she said need top up.. lol cui y u bother to put cbj in ads and still need to ask for top up. Another red flag.

Hj was totally mechanical, no dirty talks, no sensual feeling, just mechanical hj.. sian. So I asked got further top up, she thinks about it and said yes but lucky, my brain over my 2ic and after hearing the price i told her cont hj. Managed to cum and deed is done. Went to shower again then come back. Guess what she wore back her clothes. Oya forgot to mention before massage she strip till panties, boons c cup but enchanced, quite hard, i prefer natural soft, even a b cup more shiok to fondle. Then chia chat abit and i see she doesnt wan to continue the service so i just told her i should get going. And ya total timing including 2 shower, one massage one hj, 30 mins in and out. Red flags!! Can feel she is more money minded than service minded. Understand that she needs to earn for a living but the overall service is cui. Doubt she will survive

I guess just my day. Here's the link below fyi and consideration
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ying-massage/
Hmm...does she look like the gal in the ad? Bcos i did some checking myself and found out somethings that doesn't quite add up...first of all, the massive drop in standard is quite appalling(she didn't asked me for payment at the start), i wrote a MR for her as i was really satisfied with her service plus i actually overstayed the allocated 1 hour so for her to go from that to providing 30mins sessions is honestly kinda weird. Secondly, i also noticed that the number in her ad now is a totally different number from the one that i used to contact her. Last of all, during my visit, she told me that she would be RTCing very soon, like next week soon and i added her WC and all of her recents moments are showing that she's actually in Shenzhen, as a matter of fact, she just posted one about an hour ago which was what that got me thinking...how the hell is she still in SG?

TLDR, i suspect that it is highly possible that some other girl is using the her ad. Don't know if i wanna visit her again to confirm this but yeah..

Last edited by Ivysaw; 27-06-2023 at 11:52 PM.
Old 27-06-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
The one who just returned? So fast zao already Ah?
Yeap. Here for exactly 2 weeks.
Old 27-06-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Hmm...does she look like the gal in the ad? Bcos i did some checking myself and found out something that doesn't quite add up...first of all, the massive drop in standard is quite appalling(she didn't asked me for payment at the start), i wrote a MR for her and i was really satisfied with her service plus i actually overstayed the allocated 1 hour so for her to go from that to providing 30mins sessions is honestly kinda weird. Secondly, i also noticed that the number in her ad now is a totally different number from the one that i used to contact her. Last of all, during my visit, she told me that she would be RTCing very soon, like next week soon and i added her WC and all of her recents moments are showing that she's actually in Shenzhen...so how the hell is she still in SG?

TLDR, i suspect that it is highly possible that some other girl is using the her ad. Don't know if i wanna visit her again to confirm this but yeah..
Yea she is the girl in the ad, of cos with discount, i think maybe 20%. U mean the one u went is different girl, not the same as the pictures in the ad? The one u went boobs hard? Mine feels hard, i don really like it. She is slim for sure
Old 28-06-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
Yea she is the girl in the ad, of cos with discount, i think maybe 20%. U mean the one u went is different girl, not the same as the pictures in the ad? The one u went boobs hard? Mine feels hard, i don really like it. She is slim for sure
Lol we might be dealing with a case of doppelganger right now haha, the one i visited also resembled the photos, and like what i mentioned in my MR, with slight discounts due to meitu, her boobs were B too but i can't remember if it's enhanced, at least it wasn't obvious to me, her figure though, i wouldn't exactly call her the slim kind, she's slightly meaty to me but not definitely not fat. But all of these could be really subjective, the main focus here is, why is her WC showing her in China when she's still working in SG? Can the WC moments location be faked? If so, what's the motive behind this?
Old 28-06-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yeap. Here for exactly 2 weeks.
Busted ah? Never got the chance to try sia…
Old 28-06-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol we might be dealing with a case of doppelganger right now haha, the one i visited also resembled the photos, and like what i mentioned in my MR, with slight discounts due to meitu, her boobs were B too but i can't remember if it's enhanced, at least it wasn't obvious to me, her figure though, i wouldn't exactly call her the slim kind, she's slightly meaty to me but not definitely not fat. But all of these could be really subjective, the main focus here is, why is her WC showing her in China when she's still working in SG? Can the WC moments location be faked? If so, what's the motive behind this?
Then i guess the one u went really rtc liao, then this number passed to the current one. Current one definitely is C but enhanced. And one more thing i nvr mentioned tat she just came not long ago, so tat solved ur mystery. Anyway this ml not worth it la and standard in slg really drop alot, all put cbj bbbj yet got hidden charge, hj 100 bj 150, getting more and more crap. Now all new ml monkey see monkey do, all follow money, end up service become cui. Pre covid slg ml or even way back was really good, miss those time
Old 28-06-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Busted ah? Never got the chance to try sia…
Bo lah. Apparently was on tourist visa. Will probably come back again.
Old 28-06-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Yup those were the days.
Although oddly, I did not have much trouble booking Aini in the past, other than her last weeks which I wasn’t able to get a slot.
Aiyoh, Aini ah, that last week was memorable in more than 1 way kkk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1