The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69troll69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know what happened to Dora?
Old 07-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

PSA to all bros that I'm 99% sure https://sglonelyguy26.com/qianqian-massage/ and https://sglonelyguy26.com/mo-li-massage/ are likely the same person so just to note
Old 07-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
PSA to all bros that I'm 99% sure https://sglonelyguy26.com/qianqian-massage/ and https://sglonelyguy26.com/mo-li-massage/ are likely the same person so just to note

But what makes you 99% sure, is it coz both replied with the same address, or something else?
Old 07-09-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros here have recommendation for someone who is just a bit higher sensual like either fn or maybe will lick your balls and is also syt or very good looking?

Sad that now sensual and good looks are a bit mutually exclusive
Old 07-09-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
MR on Lora

( Click to show/hide )
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lora-massage/

There has been many good MRs on Lora and I thought I should give her a try especially after my regular ML went up the lorry recently.

Ratings are subjective so I think I will skip it.

PROs:
1) One of the rare MLs where the photos on the web did her no justice at all. I would say almost zero photoshop and person IRL looks better than photos. I would definitely describe her as pretty.
2) Slightly better than vanilla coz 4.5G roaming. You can basically roaming anywhere but you can't take off her panties.

CONs:
1) This would be controversial as I am sure some bros might disagree with me but.... based on my experience, her boobs are enhanced.
2) If you are looking for a good massage, she is not the one for you.

RTM... I don't feel compelled to wanna go back again. I would like to try kiki and XLN first before I decide whether to RTM.
Not controversial at all, as with the previous MR on her before yours.

She's the one if you had a rough day and just want to snuggle in bed with a hottie.
Old 07-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any bros here have recommendation for someone who is just a bit higher sensual like either fn or maybe will lick your balls and is also syt or very good looking?

I think if someone like this existed she would either be charging 200/hj shot or the queue would stretch from one end of sg to the other ...these days we have mls who would not even wanna go topless(would rather forgo the biz), i just met 1 last week, thank god i double checked with her after reading the comments and cancelled the apt..not sure why some gals would be in this biz when they don't even wanna deliver the basic requirements.
Old 07-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
You either have not been cheonging for very long or you have not been cheonging at all.

Looks and sensual have always been mutually exclusive.

If got SYT with looks and high sensual, then the Q will be very long or one HJ will cost you $200 or more.

鱼与熊掌不可兼得

Quote:

Old 07-09-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Can try ting zi if she is back but no FN.
The rest of the syt u wanna zhut also cannot liao so forget it.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Voluptuous... When is Rayna coming back ?
More meat better to squeeze. As for Rayna ask https://sglonelyguy26.com/chen-ying-massage/ lor. She knows best.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
You either have not been cheonging for very long or you have not been cheonging at all.

Looks and sensual have always been mutually exclusive.

If got SYT with looks and high sensual, then the Q will be very long or one HJ will cost you $200 or more.

鱼与熊掌不可兼得
Don't think thats always true. Rare maybe but I can think of mint, aini, ziyu to me was quite good looking and very sensual. Nat especially in her aeroplane Stint. That Taiwan xixi as well imo.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Xiao xiao and xiao wan zi who can lick your balls from behind at 120. Both good looking as well.

Sadly, they have left.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40611 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No problem for foot soldier cos there is a bus stop right in front of her condo.
Hi bro d Amei moved to new location after she is back ?
Old 07-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
cladstatue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycladstatue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I humbly posted my first MR on this site. MR is for Fairy https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/

Just want to put it out there first that I cannot say for others, as everyone has different tastes and preferences. This MR is based on my experience with the ML.

Location: 5 min walk from bus stop. Might be different for those taking train and driving. Location looked discreet and quiet.
Place: Small but cozy. Place was clean and tidy as well.
Looks: Based on her actual looks, she’s has a decent looking face in my opinion.
Body: Average height and slim body. Looks like she has a little access fat at her butt area or maybe it’s just I’m blind haha. Her boobs are just nice for me to grab fully and are soft as well.
Massage: It’s good. She puts in effort during the massage and checks on me if the strength is enough. I’d say it’s above average compared to the piano type we get from most MLs. Engaged in small talk throughout the session about various things. Was quite comfortable and open to talking to her
Sensual: For those that might not know, she does cosplay and there is a lot of costumes to choose from. She will be in the costume you chose when you first enter the door. For the sensual, engaged in some role play with her on the bed and also went out to the living room for some run. Finished off on the bed with an amazing HJ which teased me till no end and had me sort of begging to shoot out haha.
RTM: Yes. I would return for the cosplay and the role playing experience.

I would like to put it out there again that this MR is based on my experience with the ML, and everyone else’s experience might vary from mine.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Can try ting zi if she is back but no FN.
The rest of the syt u wanna zhut also cannot liao so forget it.
So far i feel like baby is one of the few that is relatively youngish, busty and fn. Won't say is the prettiest gal but definitely worth the $. Syt and high sensual in this industry is like 水火不容, almost impossible to find. As a matter if fact, only like 20% or less of the mls in slg can go fn, the rest maybe need more monetary motivations or need to unlock yourself.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Hi bro d Amei moved to new location after she is back ?
Think not, checked with her recently and it's still fking far..and her schedule is damm packed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1