The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seraph86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FoxyThai Amy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...0#post23167930

Looks: 6.5/10 milfy look. Not my cup of tea but the service level more than makes up for it.
Bbbj : 10/10 awesome almost released all my troops
DFK - 10/10 Authentic French from the University of French
FJ : 9/10 Go all out to please you and very hard working + accommodating. If your looking for good service defined your go to girl.
Communication: Limited english. Need GT.
RTF: 10/10 Yes, before she leaves this week.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mena, Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=mena

Pic Resemblance: 85% resemblance. Discount small fraction from photo. Overall she is a hottie and will get men curious with her slutty looks
Boobs: 9.5/10 C/D around there. It's huge
Frenching: 8.5/10 passionate
BJ: 9/10 sucked well.
FJ: 9/10 can do anything. Name it. Very horny and willing to pls
GFE: 8.5/10 broke the ice by kissing me and offering me water she say it's very hot these days (English can pass. Still I can understand somehow)
RTF: yes
Old 03-04-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Prediamal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Annie - Teeruklover

OKT: friendly and efficient

Looks: 90% similar to photos

Body: Slender and slim lady. snow white skin as well.

Boobs: Around D-E cup. medium sized nipples were fun to lick and play with.

Frenching: Great service on frenching, lots of tongue involved

BBBJ: Shaft licking, head sucking, head twirling and cupping/licking of balls.

FJ: Accommodating and patient, tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Moans were in sync with my thrust. good eye contact and some kisses occasionally during FJ.

Overall: Friendly, chatty lady. Service-oriented. GFE also not bad, felt like a part time girlfriend material.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Meena
( Galaxyxscorts)

Looks probably 90% to the pics provided. Vixen chio looking type

Bodywise slim type, sexy curve and fair skin. Boobs enhance, soft to handle and can suck and lick. Makes me steam is her perky meaty ass

Shines here Blowjob follow my pace and deepthroat given. Teethless and she look into my eyes and lick my whole shaft with lots of her slummy saliva. SOLiD

Rocks on me well. Good stamina and whenever i request to change position she accomodate. Best position is doggie. Grabbing on her ass and pound her deep and hard she moans out loud amd boost my ego to pound her more!

Definitely return for her soon. Hidden gem don't miss it brothers!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980856&highlight=
Old 03-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for meena from Galaxy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...6#post23213986

OKT: fast reply and friendly, answered all my questions

Look: as compared to pic, slightly more tan but not those Thai tan. Slight tummy but still acceptable, main highlight is the ass.

Boobs: manmade C or D but no scar or I missed it. Sensitive nips, make sure to be gentle

FJ: showered tgt but no shower action. She will dry you then BBBJ on the spot. Sop catbath then give a sloppy n wet BBBJ with some DT with eye contact and some ball licking. Then capped on, CG then missionary. Rested for 2nd shot, she provides massage in between. Cuddle her til my dick hard again, same thing as round 1 but must try doggy her, her ass very nice. Both shot under 1hr, then washed up n continued cuddle til times up.

GFE: GT is needed, she's wild n friendly

Rtf: 100%
Old 03-04-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wartortle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Risa of fairesfinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980293

Location: Central area, quite a walk away from nearest mrt but highly accessible

OKT 10/10 Very fast response and swift reply after confirmation of location and time within minutes of me texting.

Room 9/10 As good as a room can be, with nice big towel spacious shower and roomy bedroom

Look: 11/10 She looks way better in person and blow my expectations out of the water, very well groomed with smooth skin

Body: 9/10 Her body proportions are just how i like it, natural E cup that looks very cute with the small nipples. A handful to grab on to and play with.

French: 9/10 She speaks french well and will take any opportunity she can to kiss you very sensually.

BBBJ: 8/10 Her BBBJ skills are top notch, licking both the balls and shaft very stimulating. Will use her finger to graze through and massage the A hole too which is a big turn on.

CatBath: 10/10 Will start from the bottom and lick all the way to the head and ears. Will stimulate the chest and nipples alot too so be prepared.

FJ: 11/10 One of the highlights of the session, very passionate and patient lovemaking and will take the time to go in for a kiss or biting of the ears during several positions. Hands and legs are proactive and will always be on the lookout to see if you are comfortable or not in a certain position and move accordingly.

Massage:10/10 Second highlight of the session, with strong but not overpowering massage of the entire body from the back to hands and head. Will take into account pain tolerance level and will ease me into a relaxing position to rest.

GFE: 9/10 Very easy to converse with, fortunate enough to have common topics to talk about although there is a bit of a communication barrier but overall very friendly and playful, constantly teasing my member throughout the session.

RTF: May consider, as there are other girls in the stable i want to try too!

Old 03-04-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by srodeeps View Post
Bell - Galaxy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...4#post23202434

Late 20s, English very ok. Well maintained light tan slim body, smooth skin. Very pretty face WYSIWYG and All Natural glorious Big Boobs. Deep french and paint all you like. Enjoy her Slurpy BBJ, friendly Horny service in any positions.

dam her boobies look good !
Old 03-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Pigeonride is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Zoey Lust...

Super SYT, bubbly and jovial character.
Look 100% like photos esp. photo in red dress
Look: Beautiful, chubby cute face, no blemish
Body: perfect body for bonking, thai tan and smooth skin
Boobs: Natural C-D Ample for holding.
BBBJ: Sensual and short. She is hardworking. Not an expert in this area
FJ: 1st round did her in missionary. Her moans are genuine and
I just pump her following her moans. Very sensual experience for
me. Not commando type. As I pump, her pussy become tighter and
LJ feel more and more shiok till cum.
2nd round she did the work. She can ride well and is hardworking.
Painting: allowed. Shaved.
In btw shots she gave me a decent massage.
I return her favor by massaging her shoulder and enjoying her body.
She guide me to give her a boobs massage.
GFE: excellent. Really enjoy session with her.
Recommend to bros who like SYT and sensual fj.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
captainkomtar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Minny from Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=minny

3 words to sum up how Olivia satisfied my manhood
-magnetic energy
-high sex drive
- great gfe

Enjoyed my night with her. No numbers as her service
is incomparable. Young hot and horny gal
Old 03-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jenny from MERCI
Location: East side, can easily park, also convenient for foot soldiers by bus. Very discreet location.

OKT friendly! Prompt reply

Room: Clean room fresh towels provided.

Look: Similar to photos minus about 10%

Body: Slim & sexy, tall

Boob: Big boobs enhanced nice to hold

Kiss: didn't try

Attitude:always has a smile, willing to accommodate despite me not able to get hard quickly.

FJ: best view in missionary. Tight able to feel her contracting. Tried doggy and willing to ride hard as well

Massage: Doesnt do

Remarks: doesn't rush you, one of the best I had so far. She will open up to you if you treat her like a gentlemen and please do so!
Thanks OKT very much for bringing a gem here.

Will rate 9/10
Old 03-04-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
AlertAholic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlertAholic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Prada
From Galaxy

Looks: 8/10 looks 90% accurate as photos. Quite pretty in real person, has that pre-milf looks

body: nice petite size good to hug Natural B

Frenching: 9/10 passionate and cheeky at the same time DKF all th way

BBBJ:9/10 started with some ball licking and good suction style BBBJ. She was ok to BBBJ me for a while.

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating and she likes the thrusts to be hard and fast.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=980848&highlight=
Old 03-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Kelly of TRL
130/90/2
3 April 2024

Hello everyone, back from overseas, just in time to catch Kelly. Round 3 of ladyboy adventures. Previously had Gene and Fahsai under TRL stable.

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

Im going to modify my FR from previous rounds, since is familiar location.

TRL
Okt: 10/10 fast response. Bro SK very steady.

Location: 8.5/10, discreet, about 8 mins walk from MRT. Instructions provided were clear, picked up by Kelly at lift lobby. Room is larger sized, this time is a proper queen sized bed. Toilet is on smaller side, had to shower by myself. Everything average with 2 new good morning towels provided to me, but a bit small the towel and im quite big sized, by the end cannot absorb anymore water after i showered, needed to use my own towel.

Kelly

Will use the template provided by Bro SK and reuse a bit of my FR for Gene and Fahsai.

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10, pretty, just not my type. I think 80% of the pictures, face not so sharp.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : About 26-28?
Body 身材 : 8.5/10, slim, big enhanced soft boobs and a large ass. My preferred kind of body for pounding in doggy, can see the ass ripple and the boobs bounce. Little to no tummy. Overall body is quite proportional.

Boobs 胸部 : 8.5/10, large C enhanced boobs. Her boobs can feel the silicon, but is quite soft and nice to grab. A bit sensitive to tuning radio. Her nipples and areolas a bit darker.

Ass: 9/10, large ass, nice to grab and spank when I doggy.

Kissing 接吻 : 10/10, non stop kissing and tongue war. She like trying to rape me HAHA.

Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, light catbath, teasing and kisses down from my neck to nipples to my dick. Played a little bit with my balls.

BBBJ 无套口交. : 9.5/10, she started to tease my cock head and slowly start BBBJ, progressively sucking and licking my cock like a lollipop, then out of nowhere started to deepthroat, taking in my entire dick. Damn shiok, and she kept deepthroating, until she gagged a bit then alternate between BJ and DT. Almost comparable to Yuma's BBBJ and DT from Siam Angels long time ago, just losing out on the suction force.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA, did not try, and she has a bush down there.

FJ 爱爱 : 9/10, After about 5 minutes of BBBJ and DT which left my cock a sloppy mess, she caps on and started to ride me in cowgirl, grinding and humping me like she trying to milk my dick. Swapped to doggy and pounded her large ass like i pounding mochi, making her squeal and moan so seductively. Is a bit high pitched her moans haha. Managed to cum after about 10 mins in doggy style. She just lay flat on the bed taking a rest after i pulled out, after a while then she got up to clean up the condom and I went to shower.

Laid down and talk cock a bit, says she was from Hat Yai, now working in Phuket? Maybe i hear wrong. Work as freelancer doing makeup and many other jobs. Rested for a while before starting round 2 with 30 mins to go.

Pretty much repeat of first round, kissing and deep french kiss with tongue war, BBBJ and DT, but this time my cock still havent fully mari kita yet, she BBBJ and DT for about another 5 mins. Caps on and this time, she trying to take revenge and ride me cowgirl even more aggresively, but after about 5 mins she also tired liao. My turn flip her over to doggy style, and continued to pound her ass, smacking it and playing with it like a stress ball, really soft and nice to grab like mochi. This time she really moaning and grabbing everything, grab pillow, grab blanket, grab the bed and practically laying flat on the bed liao. After about 15-20 minutes of doggy, have to reapply KY lube twice, i finally unloaded my 2nd shot. Kelly was lying down on the bed not moving for 2 minutes to recover again. My second shot not so easy to shoot, so Kelly's pussy really felt great, her sensitivity is good and her moans really arousing.

Finally check my phone and was already 5 minutes past ending time! Lucky no customer after me, faster go shower and leave.

HJ: NA
AR: NA.
GFE 女朋友感 : 7.5/10, she can speak english quite well, never needed google translate. She is cute and a bit naughty, gives off secondary school girlfriend vibe to me.

Previous ladyboy Gene is more like a seductive tiger ready to milk everything out of you. Fahsai is GFE princess i gave 8.5.

Massage 按摩 : NA, did not try.

*Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :
If you want a curvy and slim lady, large ass great for pounding into the bed in doggy style, large C cups and soft-medium boobs to grab and watch it bounce, great BBBJ and DT, a wild cowgirl trying to rape you, Kelly is the one for you.

Overall no need to be scared of trying a fully post op ladyboy, felt like fucking a real girl from start to end, pussy feels similar, in fact service is better than most. No, she does not have a dick. No, this does not make you gay HAHA. You are attracted to the female body and features.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Probably will, although her face not my type, body is my type. But i think enough of ladyboy adventures for now, want to try other real ladies too.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Decepticons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Iris (FoxyThai)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...7#post23202857

Have not been contributing any FR recently since back in the scene, but I feel this booking deserves a review.

First off, booking was fuss free. OKT was friendly and thanks for bringing in a quality gem 🤜🤛

Won't go into numbers, more on the commentary.

Great Points about Iris
- looks good, with fair and smooth skin
- excellent energy level, very chatty and great personality
- good English (she said she studied in Melbourne)
- fantastic BBBJ, hands free with deep throat. Felt so friggin good
- she loves sex, she says it helps to make her look younger due to the release of endorphins (she literally said this sentence)
- Most importantly, the fountain display is as what some of the FRs claim. Lots of squirting action, those that have not tried before need to go at least once
- accommodating to positions and responsive
- cuddles and lots of chit chat after round

Weak Areas
- Boobs are big but a bit hard

Overall was a great session and I loved the time with her. Can chat like close friends, great BBBJ, fantastic fountain show, great see.

Understand that she is leaving on Sunday, so those that haven't tried should fast hand fast legs.

Thanks Fairy Thai once again for the quality gem at reasonable price 👍
Old 03-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rtiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I had Flora from Seduction today! I wanted someone with big boobs. I really have a run for my money, cos have to run to her before the time is up, cos Google map point me to a wrong direction 😅.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall but a little meaty
Boobs: D or E
BBBJ: 8/10 She is good and cooling, cos she used mouth wash
FJ: 9/10 great, she was enjoying herself of cos me too
GFE: 8/10 can hold a conversation and make me feel good. Good at kissing too.
French: 9/10

Overall great bonk. I have to shower twice, one from running to her and one from bonking her too hard... hmmm... RTF maybe not. Want to try others. Of cos I would recommend her to other bros.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
eurekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Ida from FoxyThai

Simple commentary
Lady petite. Great bonk, very teasing and playful. Sensual type, does give those GFE vibes. Positive intimacy rubs off on bed. Pace well to match mood and intensity.😄

In summary
Reasonably Great Session. Ample assets. Teasing Pecks and kisses. Progressive High Gfe. Accomodating with different plays, gives you control. Communicative and able to chit chat.

Cheers. Enjoy Bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1