The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Xcyted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

I have tried his list and you will not be disappointed.

Just wished I have to make more money and more time for these girls.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wolverine9467 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro,

I manage to call linda from snn list which is last minute decision.
I call up linda and set a meet up right after. Turn out to booking fir 2 shot but i just manage to get 1 shot. Huhuhu. So when meet up in the hotel, chit chat bla bla shower then start. Standars procesure. Nothig special. No fingering and all ok. After that cow girl, mishionary, doggy then unload my month of storage. Wait for 15 minute, try up to 2nd round. Cant get hard then just give up cz i never try. Then tkake shower n bye bye.
Name- linda
Age- 3+
face- 6/10
Body- 5/10
Boob- 34f
Bbj- 7/10
Daty- allow
Fingering- no
Tight- no
Moan- abit fake
Gf fewling- 5/10
Thanks snn fir the list , dont ask me for contact i bought it from snn.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Since you all not accept for PM the phone number information, would you please tell me about SSN List, where I can see it. thanks. I am newbie in the forum.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hairyhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tested sabrina from snn list.

Face - 4-5.. not a looker
Boobs- big for her body, ilove boobs and i was really satisfied
Service- very2 good! Pussy realky wet. Seems like she enjoyed sex really much. She asked me to doggy her, lift her up.. very passionate
Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mimi, working Office Lady
Race: Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 32C (VERY NICE, VERY FIRM)
BBBJ: 7.5/10, enjoyable but can have slight improvement on technique, just a sign that she is new!
CIM: No
FJ: 9/10 Very tight!
Fingering: Didn't try but she allow
Daty: Yes, no smell
Moan: 8/10 seemed very natural
RUSH: No
GFE: 10/10 Friendly
Damage: RM1300/2

No details for this round due to my busy schedule, thanks for the arrangemetn.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HHM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony50 View Post
My 8th sessions under sucknehneh's list

Name: Mimi
Race: Chinese
Face: sweet and friendly
Body: smooth skin
Boobs: 32B firm and cute
CIM: No
Fingering: Yes
Daty: Yes, but i'd prefer if she get her pussy shaved ;p
Moan: Soft
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: Wet
GFE: Not bad
WIR: Yes
Overall: 8/10
Damage: RM1300/2 hours...

She is a sweet and nice girl... She arrived punctually and we had some chat... Right after the shower, she kissed my nipples, body, and licked my balls, and then started BJ softly... my lil bro couldnt take no more, now my turn to kiss and lick her nipples and pussy... She was so wet and i got really turned on when she moaned louder and louder... i started off with missionary, gently and slowly... then we changed to doggy, while playing with her boobs from behind... I lost control and cum when she asked me to fuck her harder... We chat for half an hour, watched tv while waiting for the second shot... she is friendly and kinda good GFE...

thanks for the arrangement. Looking forward for the eurasian
bro , $1300 ???
Old 11-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

cannot be , typo error .
but 130 also impossible . too cheap for 2 hours .
Old 12-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

When I first saw her, I was like very happy to see such a beautiful girl. We chatted a little. It was like then straight to business, she undressed and then I laid down and she started giving me a blowjob for a few minutes. She capped me then straddle over me and started riding me. She felt tight and nice and very wet but loved every minute watching such a beautiful girl riding me. She then asked me, in a cute voice, whether I would like to be on top. Her moans were seducing me to pound her harder. She then asked me whether wanna doggy her in her same cute voice, who was I to say no. She has such beautiful skin and white. Almost thought I was banging a korean girl- here's to Oppa Ganggam Style! I got tired so we rested for a while, chatted some more and she was fun to talk to, sat down naked- full view of her nudity and when she laughed, those breasts were like screaming out for me to grab them for dinner. Then she started blowing me again and like routine, got on top and rode me- watching her breasts made me wanna grab them which I did and fondled her. She then turn position and gave me the reversed cowgirl. With 15 min more to go, I managed to release my seed. Not much of gf feel, more like Friend with Benefit feel. Previously I had another girl who straight away hugged me like haven't seen me in ages and kissed me, french kissed me. I guess that was what missing from the session but I still had a great time. Perhaps she was tired- popular girl LOL.

Name: Kimberly
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (SOLID and almost perfect!)
Boobs:9/10
Ass: 9/10
CBJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10, she is more like a friend than a girl friend or maybe my expectations too high. I get the feeling she was still new and uncomfortable with me but she gave me a hug at the end.)
Skin: 10/10- she can be the new Snow White
Fingering: No
Pussy: 9.5/10,
PR: 9/10, can converse in English and cantonese
FJ: Girl on top, Missionary, Doggy- 2nd time same which seems like a routine.
Damage: RM2000/2 shots + 100 tip
Venue: Cititel hotel
WIR: Hell yeah- but want to try others first

Thanks Bro SNN, you rock bro!
Old 13-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

joystickbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SNN,

Hope good news from you..... Cheers
Old 13-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My First Eurasian College Girl

Name: Ms. R, my first Eurasian college girl
Face: 8/10 sweet and SYT
Body: 8/10 small frame
Boobs: 32B sensitive nipple
BBBJ: 8/10 she is consider good for her age
CIM: N0
Anal: Damm nice Anal this young lady
Fingering: Superb WET
Daty: BIG yes
Moan: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 Very tight! Bonk her many positions
GFE: 9/10 Friendly
Damage: RM2400/2 + RM100 tips + Sunway Hotel
WIR: Yes and very soon before go back SG

Thanks SNN for the arrangement with this young girl, she’ll only work for very short period only. I’m very lucky due to manage to get her before she went to outstation.

I met her at lobby but don’t dare to say hi to her since I saw her photo before. Check in and message the room num. After 5 mins, someone knock the door. My pretty and sweet Ms. R just right in front of me. Skip all the chit chat part and signal her to clean up. She told me usually she don’t wash with client but after persuade her, she’s ok.

Proceed to bathroom to clean up with her, she helps me to clean up and my hard already started to roaming everywhere. One hand grabbing her 32B and another hand rubbing her pussy while she already stroking my dick hard. We did French kiss in the wash room for a moment and my hand busy working hard on her YOUNG shave pussy.

Dry up, and proceed to bed. Without wasting my time, I attach her pussy again with my tongue until her moan become loaded, sense she’s very wet and request her to blow job me again and cap. Proceed to missionary position, bonk her dam hard although just started and she moan louder and louder. Guess I’m too excited due to first time bonking Eurasian girl : ) End result, I cum within few minutes in one position. Too excited plus she is HOT. She is damn TIGHT also. I sense she just started doing this only.

Rested for 30 mins and set for second round. This time she takes her time service me from top to bottom and seduce me hard. She knows how to make man hard and she blow me while looking at me, she signal me to eat her,Wow, pukimak betul. This round I took my time slowly enjoy her, while she blow job me, my fingers already insider her pussy IN & OUT. I tell you, my fingers soaked with her love juice. Flip her over and eat her fresh abalone, no smell and FRESH.

Cap ON, started with doggy position where I fuck her deep. Change to cowgirl where she ride me slowly, she keep seduce me with her look and makes me want to fuck her hard. I let her ride me for good 5 minutes and I whisper to her that I want to try ANAL. She smile at me and her buttock facing me, she whisper back “please be gentle” Wow, I slowly put in my 5”inches didi, try to push all in, after few stroke I manage to put ¾ in only and damn nice feeling. Just fuck her ANAL for 1 to 2 mins and change back to standing doggy facing the mirror. My favourite position, bonk her from behind while grabbing both her B cup, this position last me around 10 mins. Before I cum, I sense she release a loud moan…maybe she cum also. Haha.

Overall, very nice session with her and looking forward to see her again before I back to Singapore. Please do not Pm me for her contact.
Old 13-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

The Ultimate GFE (Sorry in advance for long long FR but I hope you enjoy it)

Name: Ms. J
Face: 9.5/10 (very SYT)
Body: 0/10 (lovely breasts but little baby fat which I love)
Boobs:9/10 (34C- sensitive, easily erect)
GFE: 10/10 (the minute she sat on the bed in her teddy and started kissing me like I just got back from long business trip- lovingly and tenderly. French kissing abso-fucking-lutely)
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: Yes but gentle on her, makes her wet even faster.
Pussy: 9.5/10 (wet easily, tight and sweet)
PR: 9/10, can converse in English, Mandarin and cantonese
FJ: Missionary, doggy, girl on top
Damage: RM4700/3 shots (overnight)
Venue: Le Meridien hotel
WIR: Hell fucking yeah!- might not wanna try anyone else

Ever since I laid my eyes on her, I was captivated by her sweet innocent smile. I targetted her for a few weeks now- could not get her sweet smile off my head. So when I secured the biggest deal of my life, I felt like celebrating and all I could think of is her. Made arrangement with SNN (you still rick bro!) to meet her Fridat night for an overnight sexcapade.

Checked into the hotel early and waited for her. She was slightly late due to the jam late evening due to raining, but I couldn't listen to her since my eyes were just fixated on her. There she was, an angel with the sweetest smile and the cutest voice come greeting me then apologizing for being late. All that came out of my mouth was "uh-uh...", still working on believing that I scored the prettiest, sweetest girl I met so far from the list. She asked whether she could use the bathroom to change, so I waited for her on the bed. She came out in this pink teddy with black bra to greet me. Chatted for a little while but I could tell she was nervous- like a small girl on her first date. I kissed her, she started kissing back then french kissing me- it broke the ice between us. She started undressing me while I grab her full ass and massaging as our tongues continued to dance with each other.

We kissed for what felt like an eternity but then eager to feel more of her, we went under covers on the bed and started kissing again like long time lovers missing each other. She went down started giving me a BJ and allowing me to feel her lovely ass, then I pulled her panties off her started fingering her slowly. Her BJ is quite ok but her whimpers made me rock hard. She got up and removed her teddy and bra while I capped and moved her into the missionary position, kissing her before I penetrated her. She was tight and very wet, her kitten like moaning urging me to pound her harder and harder. We then switched to doggy style, I watched at the mirror as I ram into her over and over again. Her face looks like I m banging an anime character in real life. Such a sweet beautiful girl and she was all mine for the night. I can't remember how long we did it the first time but I cold not hold much longer and released into the condom inside her.

We chatted then slept for a while, cuddling each other. She held my hand close to her breasts. I woke up and watched her sleep but I was tempted to touch her lovely 34C breasts. She had worn her teddy back but her nipples were exposed. I started stroking it and hoping she won't get mad but she started getting turned on. We kissed again while I pull her straps down her shoulder and begin exploring her breasts and flicking on the nipples- they were easily erect like a pencil eraser. She started breathing hard so I moved down to her pussy and started rubbing it- damn she was wet! I went attacking her nipples, sucking it then down to her pussy and gave her a good tongue lashing. She held up her thighs exposing her pussy for easier access so I obliged with licking the lving daylights out of her pussy. I felt her cum on my tongue- twice. Tasting her young wet juice. Then she begged me to give her my hard cock- I was not going to say no to that so I put on the condom, straddled at her opening- slapped my hardness on her clit teasing her then finally giving her what she needed- I heard her loud gasp and her hands grabbed me started slapping me as if to urge me to give it to her harder. Her warm juice lubricated her pussy so I heard the squishing noises as I kept pounding into her. I almost came when she wanted to be on top. I laid back while she got on to me like a rider to her horse and guided my sword into her scabbard- it fitted like a glove with her wetness. She rode me and sometimes I would surprise her by thrusting my hips upwards to meet her pussy. She screamed whenever I did that. We got back into the missionary and I pumped her until I came inside her with condom again. Was so fucking tired, I didn't know whether I could do it one last time but we drifted off to sleep.

Two hours to go and I woke up again this girl cuddling with me. Her sweet angelic face with a killer smile. She kissed me and I was up again. Damn, this girl knows how to treat a man! I gave her another pussy licking session while letting her suck my cock, the 69. I was hard and ready to go. I got on top of her and started making love to her. She held me so tight as I rammed into her pussy. I could hear her moan and scream right at my ears, I took my time pounding into her in consequtive strokes into her pussy. I think she had cramps later but then my thighs were sore after that as well. After about an hour of different positions and hard pounding, I came on her breasts. She loved the feeling of my seed on her breasts. Kind of surprised it was a lot even though I came twice before. This girl didn't rush, made me felt like a young lover all over again and made me forget about other girls I been with. She is now my favorite ultimate girlfriend lover. I might try others but not sure whether they can provide the same feeling as she did. I know her price is high but worth every single sen I spent with her- I will definitely go try her again. She can be picky and only prefers mature chinese men. Also if you try her, please remember she is quite fragile and needs to be handled with sextreme care.

Don't ask her number from me coz I ain't giving. I get this from Rocker Bro SNN. Get from him- you will never regret it.

Last edited by Xcyted; 13-10-2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Forgot the ending message :)
Old 13-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcyted View Post
The Ultimate GFE (Sorry in advance for my long long FR but I hope you enjoyed it)

Name: Ms. J
Face: 9.5/10 (very SYT)
Body: 9/10 (lovely breasts but little baby fat which I love)
Boobs:9/10 (34C- sensitive, easily erect)
GFE: 10/10 (the minute she sat on the bed in her teddy and started kissing me like I just got back from long business trip- lovingly and tenderly. French kissing abso-fucking-lutely)
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: Yes but gentle on her, makes her wet even faster.
Pussy: 9.5/10 (wet easily, tight and sweet)
PR: 9/10, can converse in English, Mandarin and cantonese
FJ: Missionary, doggy, girl on top
Damage: RM4700/3 shots (overnight)
Venue: Le Meridien hotel
WIR: Hell fucking yeah!- might not wanna try anyone else
Apologies-typo in the Body section. This is the amended version
Old 13-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

mind share ?
Old 14-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

joystickbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joystickbb View Post
Bro SNN,

Hope good news from you..... Cheers
Brown SNN, thanks a lot. Now hv to do home work which one to pick
Old 14-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

moneynotenough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Kimberly
Face: 7.5/10 (okay,but too much make up)
Body: 7/10 (small size type, around 158cm-161cm,definitely not what you call "Model" type in the field)
Boobs:6/10 (Nice size but sure its breast implant)
Ass: 9/10 (her ass is nice when look from doggy)
GFE: 7/10
Skin: 9/10- (very good skin,soft and touchy)
Fingering: No
Daty:No
Pussy: 8/10,(Tight and watery)
PR: 8/10, (Polite)
FJ: Girl on top, Missionary, Doggy
Damage: RM2000/2 shots + 100 tip

WIR: No,..will try other...
Thanks SNN bro!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1