The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Liao.. u tiok Vn-ised liao... good luck, Naem. Ur latest baxa is trying to see u naughty outside or not... u should be naughtying with her, not elsewhere..
Hmmmm I noti or not she knows...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Singapore is such a profitable country for them to come earn a living. Cannot come in and work the proper way, so sneak here and there. Call a few singapore man ong xa and can earn a few thousnad dollars each trip, not too bad.
Dun worry, I been in this scene for yrs. I posted the earlier posting just to show how common I'm miss by gers.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, I been in this scene for yrs. I posted the earlier posting just to show how common I'm miss by gers.

I know Bro
Old 09-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyBleu View Post
actually some viet girls r really nice personality, when i was a lecturer i had a viet gf, she was my colleague's student... roughly younger than me by 2 years..

It is very easy for sporean men to fall in love with vn gals, becos of their beauty, soft spoken, family oriented and less aggressive nature.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sammyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
It is very easy for sporean men to fall in love with vn gals, becos of their beauty, soft spoken, family oriented and less aggressive nature.
i agree mostly, but there r some who r v 'spicy' n fierce inside their personality..
Old 09-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
i agree mostly, but there r some who r v 'spicy' n fierce inside their personality..
agree with u, vn gals are quick temper in nature.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
agree with u, vn gals are quick temper in nature.
i had 2 experiences before.. when i was a lecturer and another time recently..hai..
Old 09-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i had 2 experiences before.. when i was a lecturer and another time recently..hai..
care to share the eperience?
Old 09-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
care to share the eperience?
sure if u insist

.. i was a senior lecturer in a private sch b4 like 3 yrs back... there was once tis viet student 21years old i tink, very fair and quite slim and nice figure..she has fair white skin... breasts i measured visually at 34b..

she was always very studious and always take effort to ask questions in class about the subjects i taught her class..btw i taught her 2 subjects; marketing and business communications.. , even after class she wld stay back alone to ask me questions and after she was satisifed with my answers and our discussion, usually it was always more than 30 mins after classes ended..

at first i found her irritating and bothersome, but after awhile i felt it was my resposibility to coach her in her academic studies n revision.. i spent more time with her... until she eventually asked me out for dates to her apartment for meals while revising with her... in the end we had a relationship for sometime
Old 09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
My view on your "soft spoken" n "aggressive nature" is different.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sure if u insist
.. i was a senior lecturer in a private sch b4 like 3 yrs back... there was once tis viet student 21years old i tink, very fair and quite slim and nice figure..she has fair white skin... breasts i measured visually at 34b..
Bro, u mentioned in your earlier post that the viet student was just 2 years younger than you at that time. So the student was 21 years old and you were 23? 23 years old and you were senior lecturer in private school? I have been in private education scene for 7 years and i know what they require for senior lecturer. U need at least a Masters degree to be senior lecturer. At 23 , its not quite possible for u to be senior lecturer. of course, unless u are so bright till u can get Masters degree at 21 years old, join private education scene for 2 years and become senior lecturer at 23 due to peak performance. No offense bro. But it just doesn't make much sense.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let's put it straight forward. Singapore man are lonely. We are tired of being oppressed by singaporean ladies. We are also sick of Singaporean ladies jumping from one love to another like changing clothes. When we find that there's another source of love avaliable and its near to us, we get really excited. Once we experienced the beauty and soft spoken nature of vietnamese gals, we lose self control and fall in love with them. But often, reality is not as wonderful as what it seems. Different cultures bring conflicts. We have to demonstrate more patience towards our vietnamese spouse. The reason why local man who marry foreign spouse tend to have lower divorce rate than local man marrying local ladies is that foreign spouse tend to treasure marriage more. they will try to endure unless there's not much choice. Local ladies are much more outspoken and less tolerant thus a series of conflicts with their husband will lead to divorce easily
Old 09-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, u mentioned in your earlier post that the viet student was just 2 years younger than you at that time. So the student was 21 years old and you were 23? 23 years old and you were senior lecturer in private school? I have been in private education scene for 7 years and i know what they require for senior lecturer. U need at least a Masters degree to be senior lecturer. At 23 , its not quite possible for u to be senior lecturer. of course, unless u are so bright till u can get Masters degree at 21 years old, join private education scene for 2 years and become senior lecturer at 23 due to peak performance. No offense bro. But it just doesn't make much sense.
bro technically i was 24 but since i was born on 31 dec.. so 23 still

..i finished my poly...and entered army.. was accepted entry into NUS and can do Honors anyway since i was top 10% student in Sch of Business from TP.. however being a 9 - 3pm personnel (i was a ops spec), i decided not to waste my time instead and did my honors degree( external program) during NS and not going NUS and spending 4 years, too long imho.. i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK. Upon graduation, went Australia (NSW) to do my Master degree.

..finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)

At 25, i left the school and now im a Brand Manager with another company.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Dear singviet, btw all tis i mentioned r real, and i have no reason to lie anyway since we r anymonous behind a screen most of the time... dun zap me if i speak too much hor
Old 09-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
warmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.... i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills.
Outstanding performance & credibility, and u got into a relationship with your student.

That's craps, no wonder u r in the marketing line..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1