The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
expower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How safe are HC Girls ?

Hi All,

It has been 3 full days since I visited a HC girl.
Since then my life has turned upside down and am scared shit that I have contracted any STD or worse HIV.

Received an ass rimming and she used her finger to circle and probe my ass.

I had the HJ with Baby lotion poured over the dick and she cleaned the dick with a cloth and gave about 4-5 licks with the tip of tongue to the shaft and head. No swallow at all.

After which she put on the condom and i entered here. few quick stokes and i came. It was more of premature ejac.

After 29/10 encounter, I have prayed to GOD non stop.
Fear has gripped me hard and I am praying the test at DSC at the end of this month will NEGATIVE.

I am out of the scene forever form now. Can't stomach the risk i have put myself through. FUCK !

Please don't flame me ... and share your experience on whether HC girls are safe. Do they go for regualr checks ? I really hope this girl is clean.

So far , I do not feel any symtoms .
Old 02-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How safe are HC Girls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by expower
Hi All,

Since then my life has turned upside down and am scared shit that I have contracted any STD or worse HIV.
Chances of being infected with HIV from the encounter you describe are very small.

However, the possibility of your catching other viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital warts is a lot higher. Hep B is also a distinct possibility if you have not been immunised against the Hep B virus.

Sex workers are not checked for viral STDs such as Herpes and Warts for the simple reason that there is no quick and easy blood test for these infections. You could call up the DSC hotline for specific information if you want the latest info.

There is also a possibility that even if you do catch Herpes or Genital Warts that you will be asympotic (no symptoms) but you could still transmit these diseases to your future sex partners.

If you want to minimise your chances of catching STDs, DO NOT indulge in commercial sex. Sex workers have hundreds of sexual partners a month and exchanging body fluids with these girls (saliva, vaginal juices etc) is simply inviting trouble. It does not make that much difference whether they work in Health Centres or at Geylang. The fact that they have multiple sex partners every day spells potential trouble.

Nothing beats the security and safety of having sex with one faithful partner AND NOBODY ELSE.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you Sammy for your rational answer to this guy. You're very direct and helpful as usual....now I have a question for him.

Why the fuck did you go there in the first place if you're such a nervous little shit? Did you not realize until you walked out that there was some risk in having sexual contact with a HC girl?
Old 02-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler
Thank you Sammy for your rational answer to this guy. You're very direct and helpful as usual....now I have a question for him.

Why the fuck did you go there in the first place if you're such a nervous little shit? Did you not realize until you walked out that there was some risk in having sexual contact with a HC girl?

Well, the temptation got the better of me.
I usually go for BM & HJ only.
That the girl looked quite good so i went out of control.

Well my dear friend ... this is it for me.
I am not going there anymore.
Got so much to lose.

As advised by sammyboy , I am going to stick to my wife forever.
Really pray hard that nothing will happen.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Chances of being infected with HIV from the encounter you describe are very small.

However, the possibility of your catching other viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital warts is a lot higher. Hep B is also a distinct possibility if you have not been immunised against the Hep B virus.

Sex workers are not checked for viral STDs such as Herpes and Warts for the simple reason that there is no quick and easy blood test for these infections. You could call up the DSC hotline for specific information if you want the latest info.

There is also a possibility that even if you do catch Herpes or Genital Warts that you will be asympotic (no symptoms) but you could still transmit these diseases to your future sex partners.

If you want to minimise your chances of catching STDs, DO NOT indulge in commercial sex. Sex workers have hundreds of sexual partners a month and exchanging body fluids with these girls (saliva, vaginal juices etc) is simply inviting trouble. It does not make that much difference whether they work in Health Centres or at Geylang. The fact that they have multiple sex partners every day spells potential trouble.

Nothing beats the security and safety of having sex with one faithful partner AND NOBODY ELSE.
Sammy, Thanx for the advice.
Are HC worker classified as sex workers and are they required to go for HIV test reguarly?

I am defintely going to stick to my wife from now onwards.
First thing ... no sex for one month till i go for the test at DSC.
Once I am cleared ... will use condom till the 3mths and 6 mths checks.

Wish me luck Sammy.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:39 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

They always go check up 1
Old 02-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HC workers as of now do not carry a health card as in the case of those registered sex worker.

When you are exposed to one sex worker...it as good as being risk exposed to all who had sexual contact (unprotected and accidental exposure) with her and their previous partners...

No meant to scare you but if you are really worry you may cross the line again then you should visit DSC and feel the tension there not forgetting to take a good look at the informative poster.

You got to protect your wife...but for one full month of no sex with her...can she accept...what reason are you going to give? Dun be stupid enough to tell her you done it with a sex worker...

Do your Check up at DCS only after one month since the last incident.
If results returns negative..you should return for another checkup 3 months later...

Do it dun be afraid...if afraid dun do it at the first place.
Fear dun solve the problem.

Anyway.. wish you luck
Old 02-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Zack Chan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

As Sammyboy rightly pointed out all commercial sex carried risks. If there is any consolation for you is that from the description of your sexual tryst, the chances of you catching some diseases is low. During the window period of 6 months, I would advise you to abstain from sexual activites but if you cannot do so, please use CD when having sex with your wife. You need to protect your loved ones. Accept that you have err but no need to worry yourself to death as anxiety and worry will not help you. Think rationally. Don't panic. In worst scenario, if you tested positive for STD, seek treatment immediately as most STD can be cure if treated early. Then you must abstain from sex totally until cure. Unfortunately if this being the case, you may have to tell your wife and have her tested as well. I know this may jeapordise your marriage but saving the lives of your love ones is more important. Good luck.
Cheers,
Old 02-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi All,

Received an ass rimming and she used her finger to circle and probe my ass.

I had the HJ with Baby lotion poured over the dick and she cleaned the dick with a cloth and gave about 4-5 licks with the tip of tongue to the shaft and head. No swallow at all.

After which she put on the condom and i entered here. few quick stokes and i came. It was more of premature ejac.

After 29/10 encounter, I have prayed to GOD non stop.
Fear has gripped me hard and I am praying the test at DSC at the end of this month will NEGATIVE.

I am out of the scene forever form now. Can't stomach the risk i have put myself through. FUCK !

Please don't flame me ... and share your experience on whether HC girls are safe. Do they go for regualr checks ? I really hope this girl is clean.

So far , I do not feel any symtoms .
for hc ladies, no comment for std other then hiv, as directed by mom, all women work in hc (except local) got to take hiv test every six months, so as conclude hc ladies in certain extend are safe but not 100%, take care and nice day.
Old 02-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jag_71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK... First of all I think you are panic too much...

You DID use a condom right... no break or fall off ???

You should be ok lah....

Now, about HC girl health check.... let me answer in a different way to most brudders here....

NO - there is no mandatory check for them, except as HIV as mentioned above ( i dun know about that.... but trust brudder... )

OK, NOW, as the girl is a HUMAN BEING, she will want to take care of her own health... she probably more scared than you of catching something..... All HC girls I have seen, always take good care of themselves, as they have an outside life, and, also need to protect their line of income ( pussy !!! )

Be rational about this..... everyone want to take care of their health.....

Only way to be 100% sure ( as long yr partner not out playing too !! ) is to stay faithful to your wife...... If you cannot do that, then, your choice is to be SAFE about the sex that you do have.... i.e. learn about use condom properly... if girl not wet, then, use lube.... if not., condom WILL break.... dont go picking up FL or streetwalker......

Many of us here cheong safely for many years.... We ARE aware of the risk, but we make sure we are careful.....

Cheers
Old 03-11-2004, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
all women work in hc (except local) got to take hiv test every six months, so as conclude hc ladies in certain extend are safe but not 100%, take care and nice day.
How do you come to that conclusion (that they are safe)? Think about it. They go in for an HIV test every six months you say. If you walk in for a session today and it happens to be the day before her 6 month check, you're almost as bad off as if she's not tested at all. Think about all of the men she's been exposed to since her last test. In the case above, with 4 customers a day (conservative), she would have been exposed to 720 men since her last check. Most of these men are regulare cheongsters, so they've been exposed to hundreds or more WL. How many of these men go to Batam regularly? How many of these men have raw sex with WL in batam or with FL?

On the other hand, just because you're exposed and have contact with a WL doesn't mean that you should panic like the threadstarter. Chances of contracting HIV in an experience like the threadstarter wrote about is more remote than your chances of winning the lottery.

If you go, be aware of the risk. Don't fool yourself into thinking it's safe because the girls supposedly get checked.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi All,

GL gals are safer than HC gals, I thought, as these categories undergo more stringent medical check up. HCs gals are not supposed to provide such sexual activities hence they may not mandatory required to go for regular medical check up.

Even that I was infected by a gal wl and I thought I kenna HIV liao and rushed to DSC to open a file for HIV patient. All these are a cause of panic and mental torture momentually during that period. Lucky it was a scratch, no STD or HIV infection. Unfortunately creating a permanent scar at DSC, my medical checkup file there, an un-infected HIV patient liao.................so I am a very kia see type, you are not exceptional lor.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag_71
OK... First of all I think you are panic too much...

You DID use a condom right... no break or fall off ???

You should be ok lah....

Now, about HC girl health check.... let me answer in a different way to most brudders here....

NO - there is no mandatory check for them, except as HIV as mentioned above ( i dun know about that.... but trust brudder... )

OK, NOW, as the girl is a HUMAN BEING, she will want to take care of her own health... she probably more scared than you of catching something..... All HC girls I have seen, always take good care of themselves, as they have an outside life, and, also need to protect their line of income ( pussy !!! )

Be rational about this..... everyone want to take care of their health.....

Only way to be 100% sure ( as long yr partner not out playing too !! ) is to stay faithful to your wife...... If you cannot do that, then, your choice is to be SAFE about the sex that you do have.... i.e. learn about use condom properly... if girl not wet, then, use lube.... if not., condom WILL break.... dont go picking up FL or streetwalker......

Many of us here cheong safely for many years.... We ARE aware of the risk, but we make sure we are careful.....

Cheers
Yes, did use a condom.
But I am afraid of the 4 to 5 stokes of her tongue to my shaft and dick head plus the ass rimming .

Btw , today is Day6 and feeling some discomfort in urinal tract.
Started yesterday night. No discharge so far. Hope not.

Pyschologically i am whacked ... feeling a bit resolved now.
This is definitely a life changing experience for me.

Should i wait for a month ot just go to DSC now to see if there is any STD infection ?
Old 04-11-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think you have got the picture by now....sounds like your safe since you used a condom...less likely for shaft lick and ass rim unless there is an open cut or sore.

In any case after your test....does not sound like you have the frame of mind to put up with the risk of this kind of entertainment...and make no mistake...there is always a risk. good luck
Quote:
Yes, did use a condom.
But I am afraid of the 4 to 5 stokes of her tongue to my shaft and dick head plus the ass rimming .

Btw , today is Day6 and feeling some discomfort in urinal tract.
Started yesterday night. No discharge so far. Hope not.

Pyschologically i am whacked ... feeling a bit resolved now.
This is definitely a life changing experience for me.

Should i wait for a month ot just go to DSC now to see if there is any STD infection ?
Old 04-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=guzzler]How do you come to that conclusion (that they are safe)? Think about it. They go in for an HIV test every six months you say. If you walk in for a session today and it happens to be the day before her 6 month check, you're almost as bad off as if she's not tested at all. Think about all of the men she's been exposed to since her last test. In the case above, with 4 customers a day (conservative), she would have been exposed to 720 men since her last check. Most of these men are regulare cheongsters, so they've been exposed to hundreds or more WL. How many of these men go to Batam regularly? How many of these men have raw sex with WL in batam or with FL?

On the other hand, just because you're exposed and have contact with a WL doesn't mean that you should panic like the threadstarter. Chances of contracting HIV in an experience like the threadstarter wrote about is more remote than your chances of winning the lottery.

bro, i mean certain extend, not 100% safe. anyway the threatstarter not having raw so the level of safety quite high. i feel hc quite safe ( not 100%) because most of the ladies still in this line it mean that they had passed the hiv test( not other std). of course the window period is the key issue, that's why risk are there. nice day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1