The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
Went in with open mind and ready to try anything once. Discovered some new turn-ons and some other things that just don't do it for me.

Better then looking back one day and regretting once can no longer do the deed!
I get it. But for me I can't do it with a dude lah. For some weird reason last year I got curious with pegging and watched some JAV on it. My trip next month I might want to try it. Even for prostate I can't tahan and not my thing so I will only try if they allow me to stop if my kachng can't tahan and if I can fuck the lady.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
next time i come back gonna book 2 girls for this. advertised as 5500B i think. i'm already fantasizing about one girl giving AR while the other bbbj till i come. damn.

----

anyway, long read, but wanted to appreciate all the replies in this thread with at least an fr of my experience. if you enjoyed reading do up my points. tia.

edit: also checked out fiwf@ns but those incalls a bit out of the way from me.
Sounds like you had a great time. Is that your first nuru experience? I find it hard to enjoy it actually. Its hard to grab hold on slippery boobs. Maybe because i dont have the core muscle to hold myself steady. hahaha

I find that too much lube also makes the intercourse less enjoyable. Less sensitve for me.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong tonight pm me
Old 05-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

p you my humble points @ above poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
looking forward to reading about your experience!
Old 05-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
Sounds like you had a great time. Is that your first nuru experience? I find it hard to enjoy it actually. Its hard to grab hold on slippery boobs. Maybe because i dont have the core muscle to hold myself steady. hahaha

I find that too much lube also makes the intercourse less enjoyable. Less sensitve for me.
ya thanks bro. and it was my first nuru so nothing to compare to and really just enjoy the experience. will try again when got chance and see what other ML can do. this one can grab my dic under her bent knee to stroke. that's also new feeling for me.

i'm kinda new to cheonging scene and this was the first time i really cheong in bkk. so wanted to taste what bkk has to offer. but definitely not as happening as the previous bro who had a wild time.

hope to be able to go again in near future.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya thanks bro. and it was my first nuru so nothing to compare to and really just enjoy the experience. will try again when got chance and see what other ML can do. this one can grab my dic under her bent knee to stroke. that's also new feeling for me.

i'm kinda new to cheonging scene and this was the first time i really cheong in bkk. so wanted to taste what bkk has to offer. but definitely not as happening as the previous bro who had a wild time.

hope to be able to go again in near future.
Like the previous poster, I struggled with lack of traction to get a rhythm going. Girl was good and room was good, but just didn't feel it as much.

FYI my second attempt was at a nuru bar in Soi 7/1, room not as nice just a small square tiled room about 3mX3m with shower facilities and inflatable on the floor. But this place had metal grab rails built into the wall. The ML showed me how we both can hold on to maximise banging efficiency. Was kinda cool, but still too much work for me.

Looking forward to your double nuru review.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
that's what i'm beginning to realise as well now that i've hit mid life crisis lol.
This was my mid-life crisis inspired bucket list cross off trip. Not done yet so planning follow-up probably in Jan 2025. Will post when I start planning and try and maybe catch up with more bros there next time, see if you are up for it then.

Solo was good most of the time, but gogo bar hopping and bird watching needs company!
Old 06-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in bkk wanna chiong tonight pm me
Old 06-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Hope someone got experience, this PrEP really cannot be bought without prescription in BKK? I always assume you can get nearly everything at the pharmacies without any questions.

Also saw some people mention on demand prep, is that a different type? Or just literally taking immediately?

Thanks and safe bonking

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 06-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Back from first solo trip to BKK and settled back enough to post a review of my experience. First of all thanks to all the posters on this forum, your experiences and reviews have been invaluable in my planning and achieving this trip. I am sharing my experience to contribute to the group knowledge pool.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.
Sounds like you had a fucking amazing experience, probably will remember for life

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 06-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
Sounds like you had a fucking amazing experience, probably will remember for life
+162 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope someone got experience, this PrEP really cannot be bought without prescription in BKK? I always assume you can get nearly everything at the pharmacies without any questions.

Also saw some people mention on demand prep, is that a different type? Or just literally taking immediately?

Thanks and safe bonking
Both daily and on-demand PrEP regime uses the same medication. Apparently both same efficacy or a bit more to daily if dosage adherence is maintained.

Daily is as the name implies, taken daily. Start at least 7 days before sex to allow dosage to build up in the system and provide maximum efficacy.

For on-demand, I use the 2-1-1 dosage. 2 tablets 24 hours before, 1 on the day, and 1 after.

For cheonging trips I use the daily dosage. No point saving a few dollars, better to be safe to the max.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Back from first solo trip to BKK and settled back enough to post a review of my experience. First of all thanks to all the posters on this forum, your experiences and reviews have been invaluable in my planning and achieving this trip. I am sharing my experience to contribute to the group knowledge pool.

This was a tick off the bucket list trip and I got more then half done so pretty happy with the results.

Things I got through:

1. FL from Thermae; Thermae was overwhelming the first time but once settled down I found it a good experience overall. Good place to find a range of body types and personalities.
Ticked of my short hair, petite frame and no enhancements box here on the first night. Also the curvy, busty non enhanced box.
THB3000 and THB3500 for ST

2. FL from street between Thermae and Hyatt Regency; picked up a regular hot thai SYT. Fooled around and she got really into it and got to tick of the CIP box for no extra cost
THB2500

3. Ladyboy experience & CIM at Cat Bar Soi 7/1; ticked the ladyboy box and got to say it was really good. TBH I wasn’t even 50/50 she was a ladyboy till we got to the room upstairs.
Her breast enhancements were quite natural, and she really knew how to please the little guy. Finished with CIM and swallow. That last part surprised me.
THB3000 + THB500 for room

4. Sex in public; met the hottest SYT grinder for the trip at Red Dragon Bar Soi Nana. She was all natural and a smidge above 5ft. Hands went everywhere and I got to tick off the sex in public box.
Came back the next day and took her out for ST and got it done properly in a room.
THB1200 for drinks

5. Crazy rough borderline S&M; ST with this innocent looking kawaii girl from Wonderland Soi Nana. Went to room and she went crazy wanting to be gagged, choked and hair pulled. She also almost ripped my nipples off and was so loud. Definitely ticked of the wild sex box.

6. Threesome with girl and ladyboy; met a wild curvy bombshell in Soi Cowboy Baccara on the 2nd level. She had the hot tatts and streaked hair, all natural big assets. A few LD in I mentioned wanting try a threesome with a ladyboy. To my surprise she said it was something she also wanted to try.
Bar fined her and we walked out on to Soi Cowboy, bar fined a willing ladyboy across the road and went back to hotel to do the deed. I not interested in a devil’s threesome but this was awesome.
THB4800 + THB4500

7. Africa FL; picked a tall, slim and young girl from Sudan along Soi 4. Really enjoyed the experience, she was very bubbly and enthusiastic. I’d say the experienced ticked the African and tall girl box.
THB3000

8. MILF experience; went to Paradise Massage on Soi 22. Choose the youngest, best looking milf in the room, they were all in their 40s(?) and on the chubby side. On the plus side they were all curvy and well endowed.
Additional plus for Paradise Massage is they had the additional hole in the massage table that prevents the little guy from getting squashed when lying face down. Massage was good, flipped and good BBBJ, got dommed on and rode till finish.
THB2400

9. Four hands massage; went to Analisa massage for this. The massage ladies were also a bit milfy but skill and enthusiasm can make up for minor failings.
Again they had the hole in the massage table but in addition also had a mirror in front of the bed so you could see what was happening under the table. Nice touch and added to the experience. Finished by hand so was okay.
THB 3800

10. Soapy massage; went to Wonder Massage for this. Picked a cute bubbly curvy young thing with tan skin, found out later she’s ¼ Pakistani. No enhancements but one of the most classical beautiful face, straight nose, high cheek bones, large eyes and full lips.
Got the large tub room that came with a large solid air mattress. The service was great but I realised I am not a soapy massage person. To slippery and no traction did not work for me.
Tries another soapy at Soi 7/1 later and confirmed soapy is not for me.
THB3000

11. Get kicked out of Gogo Bar by mamasan; one of the guys I met up and hanged with started ST bar fine negotiations when we were at one of the Rainbow Gogo bars on the 1st floor. He was not serious and the mamasan got pissed at hime for wasting time and chucked us all out.
When we went next door to Dollhouse, she followed along and told them to we were time wasters and to ignore us!

12. Get in the middle of a ladyboy cat fight; this happened at the same time as the ladyboy threesome in (6) above. After paying the ladyboy bar fine, I was convinced to go to another ladyboy bar for drinks before the hotel room (I know I have read enough warnings here about extra drinks but TBH was on a high so didn’t care)
As we were sitting around another cute feminine ladyboy came up and sat on my left. Before I realised it hands were moving and she was doing her best to get me to take her for ST. When my original ladyboy returned and saw her, she went ballistic and the screeching started. Wow they get loud and high pitched! But we all got out without too much more trouble after that.

Again, thanks to all the previous posters for sharing their knowledge and experiences. Don't think I have even scratched the surface of what you can do in BKK.

Looking forward to reading more posts to plan my next BKK trip.
Bro, can share the names of the bars u went in 3 & 12 to meet those ladyboys? Tried to search for "cat bar soi 7" for your no. 3 point but no result
Old 07-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks and safe bonking
Not sure with Prep Specifically, but I've bought even steroids at pharmacy no prescription. Should be OK as long as you goto the local ones and not Guardian/Boots/ big name pharma
Old 07-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Not sure with Prep Specifically, but I've bought even steroids at pharmacy no prescription. Should be OK as long as you goto the local ones and not Guardian/Boots/ big name pharma
Do you just show them on piece of paper?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1