The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Lin Lin

Appearance and services provided as stated in the ads. Basic massage skill. Sensual wise quite okay. Playability is good (upper body area). Nice boob. Friendly and cheerful type, high gfe. The only issues that i am unsatisfied with are slight phone usage and time watcher.

Overall still a nice session.
Old 02-09-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
terrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyterrymanOz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Hi bro, mind sharing anyi link. Can’t find her in slg.
Hi there, would appreciate if you can share Anyi’s contact info?
Old 02-09-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mr George
You may wanna give this ML a try
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/qiu-tian-massage/
Old 02-09-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I must 誓死守护我的 fav ML.
Laura?
can she still come SG?
Old 02-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
You hor!!! Diam diam pichar all my fav ML out~~

Later I can only get the 约满 msg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Very easy to figure out one lol..

The clues are in Ahboi's post..

Ah!!! I see it now!!! It's all coming clear.... those luscious natural breasts, and one of the most skilled anywhere. Yet she's down to earth like those others I like. Does big natural boobies make a girl humble? Hahaha ofc not. XX and SS certainly aren't...hahaha

Good times are rolling boys. Woohooo....
Old 02-09-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidgjw View Post
bros I have found one good one at
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/rachel-massage/
M
She used to name herself Taozi. Visited her few times and finally she provides FJ …wow I tell you, the feeling is great.
Great BBBJ , can accommodate all position.
But please be discrete as she doesn’t provide to anyone.
First account and post lol
Old 02-09-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Mr George
Hehe bro u ho gai siao 好介绍。
She is a previous vanilla ang pai.
Her previous listing name is Topaz.
Her face was blurred so dont know went to commandao to visit her couple of days back.
Like what we discussed in the previous post she had rich roberto and WKs to support her during her previous stay and lousy attitude i.e. last minute cancel booking to earn money from the rich Robertos.
She last year have to faster run road rtc because her work pass got problems and her dwelling at the hill was involved in condo hoo ha saga.
Anyway she is back now and have to share a condo with another ML to provide services for us normal bros. Cause like what we bros said WKs and Robertos also want fresh goods think they also tired of playing with her already.

During my time with her she also hint hint to me to be her WK like rent a condo for her and that I can 抱养 her all the yada yada.
Haha she also know she stale already now have to lower her price and expectations.
But bros dont worry about her she is defiantely more well off than most of us.
She had a couple of properties back home in China.
She first came to our sunny island pre covid working in KTV then after that working as ML all her Robertos and WKs also well funded her.

Anyway will I RTM.
Nah her massage is non existant and who will pay for a stale $120 vanilla ML when there are other options out there.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks spawn bro.
I’m looking at the other end of the height spectrum.
Still, I appreciate your recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Mr George

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all bros for the recommendations.

Shortlisted 3 ….. I’ll cease my search here.

Have fun

I sure did. Sugarbaby, ML, Spa, …
Live the life

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
While the season bros are sharing info on nice breasts, I would like to digress a bit.

I am seriously looking for ML that is :

-less than 158cm (shorter the better but not midget, no offense to midgets)
-less than 50kg
-beautiful eyes
-no thunder thighs
-long hair
-good skin
-panties
-can chat type
-eye catching bunny teeth

Maybe tall order?
Please PM me if you come across such a ML.
Thanks and May Sex God Bless U

* Zora still on my TGL until above ML is found

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Thanks bro I can access now!
Old 02-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The figure you're describing - tall, slender, shapely with a nice ass, and ofc amazing boobies is Jing Jing.

But Lin Lin knows what to do better when you want to boob fuck. Xuan xuan too.

In other words, no need to choose la... just go for them all. Like I did. Boob fucked all of them in my first visit! Hahaha.
Just curious. Do the ML lube up their boobs during boobfuck ? Managed to cum with linlin without lube somehow. Maybe with lube feels better ? Should try next time...
Old 02-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

At BMC I only managed to get her bbbj, nothing more. There was another girl there at that time also not bad. U know where she went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yeap. Caught her in BMC when she just arrived before she rose to stardom in the HC thread. Let's say those were good memories. Haha.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Just curious. Do the ML lube up their boobs during boobfuck ? Managed to cum with linlin without lube somehow. Maybe with lube feels better ? Should try next time...
Perhaps you're a foreskin roller guy, not only a slider, thats why

Anyway, try it! Mix it up. Try different things (within reason ofc), so the session never gets boring. Remember, there are even more places for your raging hard dicky to slide. Not just her right hand hor. Feet, kiap at the back of her knee (some girls do this really well), between her thighs, armpits hahaha.

There was a famous bubble butt ML before that I lubed up and butt cheek fucked her. Totally awesome, totally creamed her lower back, lol.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/duoduo-massage/

Tried this lady.
Reached, showered and when I came out, she was already down to her birthday suit. Ready to massage me.

Would say massage is on the hard side.
Her boob massage was nice. Smooth smooth skin.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks to all bros for the recommendations.

Shortlisted 3 ….. I’ll cease my search here.

Have fun

I sure did. Sugarbaby, ML, Spa, …
Live the life
Bro, please provide FR after trying out the 3 shortlisted canidates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1