The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 16-10-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Another good update! The stories sounds a lot better when you tell it.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Another good update! The stories sounds a lot better when you tell it.
Agree with this
Old 17-10-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiatWee View Post
Agree with this
Thanks, wattonhenry and KiatWee. I guess being real encounters help alot in my storytelling.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

“This is my China mobile number. Call me if you are in Zhengzhou”. The message in Chinese came from a China number. It was accompanied by a photo with her eyes mosaiced. It was from Angel. She had reached home safely.

I never thought much about Angel after she left Singapore. While she was tops in terms of beauty and overall service satisfaction, I knew her for less than a month and visited four times, much lesser than my other go-to service providers.

Some six months later, I was on a work trip in Guangzhou. At a restaurant one evening, I saw a diner who resembled Angel. I had forgotten about Angel till then. That night, I texted Angel. She could not meet me in GZ, and suggested I visit her in Zhengzhou.

After fulfilling my work commitments in GZ, I took a domestic flight to Zhengzhou. It was my first time there. Though it is the capital city of Henan province, Zhengzhou felt like a tier-three Chinese city to me back then. Angel was only able to meet me after work (she worked at a retail shop). So by default, I stayed at the Sofitel, which was about 10min’s walk from her workplace.

I was at the hotel’s busy atrium lounge when Angel texted me from the lobby. I invited her to join me for a drink before we went upstairs to the room close to 11pm. Angel looked the same as I last saw her in Singapore over six months ago – in fact, more beautiful, as she was smartly dressed (clothes from the shop she worked at), as compared to the simpleton one-piece dresses she wore in Singapore.

I did not have a “deep connection” with Angel, as I liked her almost entirely for her looks and service. “Wo mei xiang dao ni hui lai Zhengzhou kan wo” (I didn’t think you will visit me in Zhengzhou), she said. After she took off her jacket and high heel shoes, Angel made herself comfortable on the sofa. She just wanted to rest and relax after a long day’s work mainly standing and serving customers buying clothes. In our conversation, I came to understand she was in Singapore for “quick money” after hearing about it from a friend. But she decided she could not do it long term, so she just stayed for the duration of her tourist visa.

I need to leave at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning, she told me in Chinese. Which informed me she was staying for the night. Angel pushed me down (we were sitting causally on the sofa), and looked me in the eye – I am surprised you came, but I am really happy you did, she said before she went to take a shower.

Angel came out of the shower wrapped in a towel. I realized she was a natural beauty – she had removed her make-up and was smiling radiantly. Later, when I came out of the shower – naked – Angel was in bed, with the blanket covering only her lower body. She giggled as my cock instantly erected at the sight of her creamy white breasts. I had no reason to hide I wanted to fuck her immediately – not when my hand was holding a box of condoms. I jumped into bed and started licking her pair of 34C’s. Although they were enhanced, it did not dampen my lust. I went down and tongued her pussy, something which I chose not to do in Singapore, not knowing if she had washed properly between customers then. Angel enjoyed a good licking, and as my tongue explored deeper into her love hole, she started tearing at my (head) hair. She was easily wet. I hurriedly capped myself and dipped my hard rod into her waiting pussy.

Back in Singapore, while the sex was good, it was consumed either standing, or on a single-sized bed in a partitioned space. Here we were, in the comfort of a 5-star hotel room and a king bed, the feeling was completely different. We shifted around the bed as I pounded her, very much encouraged by her increasing wetness. She also allowing herself to moan unashamedly, which did not happen in Singapore. I fucked Angel hard and she was relishing it. It had been a while since I had fucked such a beautiful woman, and I gladly surrendered in a massive climax shortly afterwards.

On the second night, Angel was already in the atrium lounge when she texted me. I went downstairs and joined her. We had a few drinks more that night, as she was off from work the following day. The simple pleasure of drinks and live music made Angel happy. So was I. She was talkative and playful, and by the time we went upstairs, my cock was threatening to burst out of my trousers.

Slamming the room door shut, I impatiently removed Angel’s jacket while she kicked off her heels. I unbuttoned her blouse and sucked on her hardened nipples; she had naughtily forced her hands into my trousers, reaching for my massive cock. Both a little high, we managed to clumsily strip naked and continued kissing in the shower. Angel went down and gave me a quick BBBJ before we helped each other wash up.

In bed, Angel took over. “Tang xia” (lie-down), she said. She gave me a comprehensive cat-bath from my neck to my crotch. She nibbled on my balls while looking at me seductively. Then she adopted the 69 position and began sucking my huge cock. I was busy pushing my tongue as deeply as I can into her pussy, squeezing her butt cheeks now-and-then for greater access.

Angel capped me and sat on the length of my hungry cock, grinding it outside her pussy. My cock hair was wet with her juice. The grinding progressed into my cock entering her pussy. Angel leaned forward for me to suck her nipples as she fucked me from on top, great skills she had. I tried my very best not to come as I was enjoying being fucked by her. Then she got off me and went on all fours. I really appreciated the size of the king bed, we were moving around effortlessly with space to spare. I plunged my slimy cock (the condom was laced with her white coloured juice) into her vagina doggy-style, and kept thrusting while Angel buried her face into the pillow to muffle her cries of joy. I finally came and Angel collapsed onto the bed face down.

After a late breakfast the following day, we went back to the room to pick up our belongings to check-out. I handed Angel an envelope which contained RMB 3,000, about one-month’s salary at the shop for her, I worked out. She did not open the envelope. “Zao gu hao zi ji” (look after yourself), she said, and kissed my lips.

Angel saw me off at the taxi stand at the hotel as I left for the airport. I had been in Zhengzhou for just under 48 hours, and spent two passionately intimate nights with a model-alike young lady. Was it worth the effort, time and expense? Personally, I think so. I live within my means and enjoy the moment. Because some things may not be had if you don’t take it when you can.

I never contacted Angel again. My sense was, she did not expect me to visit her. And since I did, she graciously entertained me. And I compensated her appropriately for it. She should get on with her life, as I would.

- - - - -

Next: Xiao Xue – see you in Dalian

This thread, my very first story, started with Xiao Xue (XX). After she was deported, we kept in touch. I even guided her to use Skype (no Zoom back then)…. But nothing can replace a face-to-face meeting. XX asked if I would visit her in Dalian…
Old 17-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

All your escapades are awesome bro online2offline. Cannot wait to to read more of your adventures; from what starts off as a commercial transaction to a personal level tryst with the ladies. Certainly worthwhile and fun filled without inhibitions.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
All your escapades are awesome bro online2offline. Cannot wait to to read more of your adventures; from what starts off as a commercial transaction to a personal level tryst with the ladies. Certainly worthwhile and fun filled without inhibitions.
Hey bro funfox, my motto is “live to play”! Of course, have to first work hard to earn money then can play, lah
Old 17-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Well said, well said, though I thought it’s really quite a bit of hassle to fly from GZ to Zhengzhou. And that’s the reason why I’m not getting the pussies you are getting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)
Was it worth the effort, time and expense? Personally, I think so. I live within my means and enjoy the moment. Because some things may not be had if you don’t take it when you can.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well said, well said, though I thought it’s really quite a bit of hassle to fly from GZ to Zhengzhou. And that’s the reason why I’m not getting the pussies you are getting

Bro, my work schedule (pre-Covid) included SIN to KL in the morning, have client lunch, then KL to JKT for client dinner, all in one day. So 2.5hr GZ to Zhengzhou (for a couple of nights' good fuck) is very acceptable to me, domestic travel without immigration/customs hassle, just “walk straight thru”… The Chinese travel app is awesome, too, cheap and good!
Old 19-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Xiao Xue – see you in Dalian

This thread, my very first story, started with Xiao Xue (XX). After she was deported, we kept in touch. I even guided her to use Skype (no Zoom back then)…. But nothing can replace a face-to-face meeting. XX asked if I would visit her in Dalian…

- - - - -

Barely two weeks later, XX texted me from China. She missed Singapore. She (claimed) she missed me. I was happy and uneasy at the same time. Happy because I must had been nice to her, and was able to satisfy her in bed. Uneasy because she may not be saying the truth, and there could be a hidden agenda. But life’s too short to over-analyse things like this. So I suggested we can meet online via Skype (which was the predominant video meet tool then). I sent XX a link and asked her to instal Skype.

A couple of days later, it was late night, in fact very early morning - XX texted to ask if I was awake. She had installed Skype. She could not sleep, was thinking about me, and was horny. She asked if she could masturbate via Skype for me. I was amused and happily agreed.

Wearing an oversized t-shirt, XX was presumably in her apartment. She told me she missed the warm weather and the food variety in Singapore. But most of all, she missed me because I was nice to her, and the only person to bring her out for dinner in Singapore. She said she wanted to see me again, and if it was okay to masturbate herself, pretending I was with her.

XX removed her t-shirt and that familiar naked body was on-screen. She took a few steps back so I could have a full view of her face down to her vagina. Then she sat on a chair. She started playing with herself, caressing her breasts and fingering her pussy. As she continued to unleash her lust (and sluttiness), I turned from being amused to being aroused. Unconsciously, I was rubbing my own hard cock over my boxer shorts. The Skype call went on for over 20min as she finally climaxed, complete with audio. XX walked towards the camera on her laptop to give me a close-up view of her vagina, her pubic hair soaked with her cunt juice. My pre-cum had stained my boxer shorts. She had made me super horny, too.

I did not know what to make out of what just happened. She seemed like she really wanted to see me, in person. Ordinarily, why would a casual acquaintance volunteer to masturbate herself for me via Skype at 1am?

“Ni hui lai Dalian kan wo ma?” (will you meet me in Dalian?), XX asked after she wore back her oversized t-shirt. Maybe next month, I replied in Chinese. I was scheduled to be in Beijing for work the following month, but the dates were not finalized.

A week later, I texted XX two sets of dates. One was before my Beijing work trip, and the other was after my Beijing meeting dates. She chose the latter, explaining it was her “safe period”. I took it to mean she would not be having her menstruation then.

I was looking forward to see XX in person in Dalian, some two months after we last met in Singapore. To be honest, I also had some concerns – what if it was a “trap” – maybe she was setting me up and something bad could happen to me?

(To be continued)
Old 19-10-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Xue – see you in Dalian

I was looking forward to see XX in person in Dalian, some two months after we last met in Singapore. To be honest, I also had some concerns – what if it was a “trap” – maybe she was setting me up and something bad could happen to me?

(To be continued)
As usual, I’m impressed with the lengths you go through to get laid. Flying from Beijing to Dalian is another 2+ hour detour with no delays. Yes, a few good nights of great pumping, but I really prefer to keep my luggage in the hotel with no change while the pussies appear at my doorstep (and I’m still paying them anyway). Nice update @Online2Offline.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
As usual, I’m impressed with the lengths you go through to get laid. Flying from Beijing to Dalian is another 2+ hour detour with no delays. Yes, a few good nights of great pumping, but I really prefer to keep my luggage in the hotel with no change while the pussies appear at my doorstep (and I’m still paying them anyway). Nice update @Online2Offline.
Yeah bro, sometimes I think I’m a little crazy. Like you said, it’s easier to get room service, and I’ve had great experiences with in-calls, too. But sometimes cock itchy, just want to see/experience other places in China and take in a little adventure/excitement…..
Old 19-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro, sometimes I think I’m a little crazy. Like you said, it’s easier to get room service, and I’ve had great experiences with in-calls, too. But sometimes cock itchy, just want to see/experience other places in China and take in a little adventure/excitement…..
You are crazy, but that’s how we get good stories like yours! 😉😻
Old 20-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

I was looking forward to see XX in person in Dalian. To be honest, I also had some concerns – what if it was a “trap” – maybe she was setting me up and something bad could happen to me?

- - - - -

It was early December in China. After three days in Beijing, my body had acclimatized to the cold and dry weather. I packed my work clothes into the luggage and left it at the hotel in Beijing. I headed for Dalian for my two-night side trip, with two sets of casual clothes nicely rolled up and squeezed into my backpack.

The flight from Beijing to Dalian was under two hours. Xiao Xue (XX) was waiting for me at the arrival hall at the airport. Earlier, she had informed me to simply turn-up, she would take care of accommodation arrangements and the like.

XX hugged me and quickly wrapped a scarf she brought around my neck and chest. I was sufficiently warm with my sturdy overcoat, but she was insistent. Sitting at the back of the taxi, she leaned onto me and held my hand throughout the 30min journey. We had arrived at an apartment building.

“Ni jia ren zhi dao wo guo lai ma?” (does your family members know I am coming?), I asked XX as we walked towards the elevator. As it turned out, XX rented a tiny apartment on her own. Her folks were not in Dalian; in fact, she is not even originally from Dalian.

Seeing XX again and how she warmed up to me, quickly dispersed my “concerns” that something untoward may happen to me in taking up her invite for me to visit. Maybe I was naïve, but more likely I trusted my instincts.

XX’s apartment was about 400 sq. feet in size. As soon as the door opened, you could see the whole unit. Because of its high ceiling, there was a “mezzanine floor” – a small staircase led to the mezzanine floor, about 1m high, so you had to crawl in….. not that it really mattered. The mezzanine floor had only a queen size mattress and a low side table. I felt very humbled. While I don’t live in a fancy pad, seeing XX’s place made me appreciate what I have. Nevertheless, XX’s place felt warm and cosy, if not a little girly.

That evening, XX prepared a seafood dinner at home. We sat at a tiny table which could only accommodate two chairs. I had seen the chair before - in the Skype call when XX masturbated herself for me. Over dinner, XX shared about her past - she moved to Dalian and started a small business, importing and selling fashion accessories from South Korea. The business did not do well in the recent past, so she went to Singapore hoping to earn money quickly to prop up her ailing business.

After dinner, she took me to a popular local coffee café – I was dying for a piping hot cup of coffee (she did not have coffee at home). We were people watching and enjoying each other’s company. True enough, she had a keen eye for fashion. We took a leisurely stroll back to the apartment, taking in the cold but crispy, refreshing winter air. I was grateful for XX’s scarf and beanie hat.

XX turned up the heating at the apartment before I headed to shower. She then placed a fleeced robe at the bathroom door. I bought this for you, she said in Chinese.

- - - - -

We were sleeping on the thick mattress in the mezzanine floor, the wool blanket keeping us warm. XX probably turned up the heating earlier to suit me. But it was getting a little warm. I removed the robe I was wearing. XX followed suit by taking off the terry cloth robe she wore. We embraced each other in the nude, I could feel her heartbeat against my chest.

Thank you for coming to Dalian, she said softly. She planted her lips on mine and then kissed all over my body. Soon, the warmth of her mouth engulfed my whole cock. I have had a massive hard-on since laying in bed. Now, she was nursing that bulging stiffness with a combination of deep throat and tender licks on my cock head. It’s all coming back to me, being serviced by XX in Hotel 81 in Geylang from a couple of months ago…

(To be continued)
Old 21-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for sharing!
Old 21-10-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Thank you for sharing!
My pleasure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1