The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seebeysong View Post
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.
Thanks bro! return points with gratitude
Old 30-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
I think i know where is the tailor shop.. just went and make enquiries.. she bend dow n and touch my pants while explaining..

Downblouse.. give me namecard and handphone number.. name start with j. Old auntie but nig.boobs.. hehe

Nothing can escape littlewolf nose
Bro, i hope you dont find the wrong person thinking she can do anything with you and get yourself into trouble.

years back, i decided to stop contributing in SBF because some idiots went and do csi and approach the person in my story, show her my post just to get lucky but in the end i got into trouble with her.

just read as a inspiration or motivation, so you can go try on wechat and not use my story to go get some innocent people into trouble.

my 2 cents worth

btw, you totally got the wrong AMK milf.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

besides MILF, i do occasionally get SYT (usually not from +65) since this is a MILF related post, will not share my encounters with them here. perhaps one day if i am really free will start a new post about SYT.

but my interest is still in MILF and panties. my latest encounter had a combination of both

i actually met Susan on wechat about 2 years back, we chatted and after awhile we stop communicating and subsequently, i think she deleted or blocked me.

a few weeks back i was in Simei and did a search on wechat and added someone who look like her, so i thought why not try my luck. she totally forgot who i am, so we chat like we first met, her story and intro are consistent with her intro few years back .

Susan is from malaysia and working as admin clerk in simei, she loves with 4 other room mates in bedok. she is prob 49, mid-size tall 1.68 maybe. flat chest and have the typical aunte type of curly hair

in our initial chat, we speak casually only after a few days, we started talking about sex, needs etc. so i told her about my fetish for panties and ask if she can share her panties pic with me.. of course it took me awhile before she really send me her panties pic, because initially she was just sending me pics of panties from google

last wed, she message me to tell me she is not feeling well and is staying home . i asked if she is ok and if she need food which i can get for her (my mind is hoping for a chance to go up her place). she was very touched that i actually volunteer to buy her food (most women think this action is very romantic ). also i found out al her roommates have gone out to work leaving her alone

i bought fish porridge as requested and soya bean drink and went up. she was in her tees and a fbt type of shorts. Her place is a 3 room hdb flat. she shares the master bedroom room with 1 roommate and the other 2 shares the other common room. i left the porridge in the kitchen table while she look for a bowl to our the porridge. so i pretended to walk around the kitchen and look out from the window.. i was scanning for panties in the laundry area.

there, i saw a variety of panties and bra hanging in these round lingerie laundry hanger. there are at least 8 pairs of panties and 4 bras. i got excited, trying to think of ways to hide 1 or 2 pairs in my pants. but since she was eating the porridge in the kitchen, i couldnt.

then i saw 2 panties - 1 light pink cotton, and 1 white lace panties in a small pail with a shorts and a black bra on the floor below the sink outside the bathroom

we chat while she was eating the porridge, and she is having a very bad flu (haiz, means no mouth to mouth contact) and feeling drowsy after the medication. so i aske her to rest after food. she ask me what will i do if she rest, i told her i can watch TV. we chatted for awhile and went to her room while she rest on her bed. she turn on the tv in her room, so i ask her if i can use her bathroom inside her room. when i went in, i scanned behind the door and bingo, 1 black bra and a beige seamless panties was hanging there, while i was taking it off to have a look, a pair of red g strings dropped on the floor.. wondering whose it belongs to cause her roommate also stay in this room.

i pull down my berms and took the beige panties to rub myself while looking at the red g string. i know i dont have too much time, so i quickly dress up and hang the panties back while keeping the red g string in my pocket

she was watching a korean drama on her bed and ask me to join her and seat by the edge of the bed. the show was quite nice but my mind is in the panties in the kitchen (since i think no chance to upped her since she is having a bad flu).

about 30 mins into watching the show, she lay down on the bed while i sat beside her, she suddenly say " are you 变态 (means pervert)." i look at her puzzled, she pull out the red g string from my pocket (i think it came off from my poeckt).

i thought her , she knows i have such fetish when we chatted, so wanted to bring one back home. she replied "but this is not mine, its my roomate hahah"
strangely i got even more excited.

since we talking about this, i ask her whos panties was it that were hanging outside, she say her other roomate's and 2 pairs is hers. i ask if i can have it, she say no. while we were talking about it, she suddenly started touching my dick - i know its signal that she is feeling horny, so i move my head to try and kiss her. but she refused

"i very bad flu, you want to be sick ah?"
"then how?"
"i jerk for you?"
"i want you."
"but how, i scare you get my flu cause its quite bad. I jerk for you ok? you so hard already very 辛苦 right?
"can u use the panties to jerk me?"
"aiyo, you really 变态 hor"
"yes, i am cause i want you to use your roomate panties to jerk me. Can?"
"WHY?? cannot lah, they will kill me. got smell they will know."

it took me awhile to convince her, cause i can also feel she is feeling horny, so i moved my hands to touch her fbt shorts and rub her lightly, she moan. i moved my head towards her breast and smell her breast area while pushing my nose onto her breast. she is really flat, maybe A orB cup.

i continue moving my hands on her shorts rubbing her while she moans louder and trying to move my fingers into the inner lining of her fbt. She was not wearing any panties , and she is wet - i can feel her wetness on her fbt lining.

i rub her faster while i lift her tee up with the other hand.. she knows i am occupied so she helps me lift up and exposed her very seasoned beige sports bra and breast, i sianz abit but continue rubbing her below and licking her very dark nipples, she moans louder

i pull down her fbt shorts and move my head towards there, she stopped me and push me away
"dont want, dirty."
"let me taste it."
"no dirty and smelly, i havent shower."
"then how, cannot kiss you or lick your pussy."
" i jerk for you ok? i cant blow you also casue i really flu."

she was touchhing me while she suggested and pull down my shorts. i am now standing up facing while she sit on her bed while she jerk me slowly. i decide to try my luck

"can u use your roommate panties to jerk me? i saw a used pair in the pair outside."
"Yucks! why you want to do that?"
"so she will not know cause anyway she is going to wash."
"no, so disgusting."
"please.."

i kneel down to lick her nipples, i want to get her high so she will let me do what i want

"sue, i am horny, use your roomate panties jerk me off."
"no, please so dirty."
"please."

after a while, while i was rubbing her pussy, which is extremely wet. she suddenly tell me
"you go take the panties in, you mad pervert."

so i rush out and brought the pink cotton pair in. the owner of this panties must be very clean and hygienic, no smell except for a stain on the crotch area but no smell except for very light perfume smell. she look at it emotionless and ask me
"how to do it?"
"wrapped it around my dick and fondle and jerk me."
i lay down on her bed beside her, and undress myself and wrapped the pink panties on my dick and guided her hand to fondle it slowly while asking her to lick my nipples.

"tell me about your roomate who owns this panties."
"huh? why do you need to know?"
" i wan to imagine its a 3P with you and her."
" she is younger than me 36, you will like her cause she is pretty but attached."

she continues fondling my dick with her roomate panties and i started digging her pussy, she moans louder and louder
"sam, i want to come together. i am coming, shoot on my body." she say this while pulling away her roommate panties and came on top of me seating on me, while one hand is jerking my dick and the other on herself.

i pull her hands away and in a split second i entered her, she stared at me and moan even louder while she rides me hard and fast and moans with screaming
and next i know, i feel hot flush on my tummy area , she squirted with me inside her, it was more like urination cause my while tummy is wet. she kind of jerks her body and fell onto me. i think she just had an orgasm.

i havent came yet, and continue to pump her but she stop me saying her pussy is sensitive due to the orgasm. i pull out from her , my entire tummy is wet and so is her bed. i took her roomate panties again and started wrapiing it on my very hard dick and started jerking while i kneel on top of her . and withing minutes, i came and pull away the panties and shoot on her body.

we clean up, i went took a shower and helped her changed the bedsheet. i stayed for awhile and lefti in the afternoon before her roomate came back.

it was quite an interested encounter to me cause it kind of combined both my fetish into one
Old 30-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed reading yr sexciting MILF stories bro KimSiew769 !...steam man ...hv upzz u wif my +13 cherries....POWER UP^^yr points from 455 to 468 ...waiting anxiously for yr continuation stories

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching tent!
Old 30-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Another exciting story from TS. You are such a prolific milf fucker, almost like a local version of Casanova.

Looking forward to more milf stories from you.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

thanks for sharing
Old 31-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
...years back, i decided to stop contributing in SBF because some idiots went and do csi and approach the person in my story, show her my post just to get lucky but in the end i got into trouble with her.

btw, you totally got the wrong AMK milf.

Was it the ex-colleague who wear filmsy skirts...I rem there was this thread on such a story and even photos...and then out of a sudden, it stopped abruptly

Haizz....

Donch understand why these mofos need to go csi
They got chance to f meh?
Siao....knn

To the Samster who thinks he got your tailor MILF....
walao people say AMK you go AMK csi all the tailor milfs
people say CCK got 1 amah like to zaogeng her botak CB, you wanna go or not?
Why you so like dat?
Old 31-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story bro SK!

I wonder if you have any experience with Malay, Indian milf? Or SEA flavor here?
Old 31-03-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Power sharing from Ts.. took some advices and started hunting for milfs.. chatting with some now.. no happy ending yet..
Old 01-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

bro KimSiew769, your posts were really inspiring!

Do your MILF contacts start asking for your real person pic during chatting? If so, how to laugh it off without turning them away?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
EggCorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
your posts were really inspiring
Indeed, they have inspired me to look through my whastapp too
Old 02-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Enjoyed reading yr sexciting MILF stories bro KimSiew769 !...steam man ...hv upzz u wif my +13 cherries....POWER UP^^yr points from 455 to 468 ...waiting anxiously for yr continuation stories
Bro Rickey
Thanks for the points and encouragement. Sincerely Appreictae
Old 02-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
Great story bro SK!

I wonder if you have any experience with Malay, Indian milf? Or SEA flavor here?
As you know, not many malay or indians uses wechat. mostly my encounters are with locals, maids (which i rarely go for unless i am damn horny), PRCs.

However i did have an encounter with a local Malay MILF sometime back. she lives in Woodlands and works in Causeway Point as retail assistant. she is 47 with 4 kids, her oldest daughter is already 25 and quite attractive working as a nurse and her youngest is 16. Herself , she is 1.6 tall, maybe around 70kg, big ass.

when we first chat, nothing much happened but one day out of the blue, she ask if i can transfer $100 to her cause her family got some emergency. i ask her what i get in return for the $100, she never reply.

a few days later she message me and ask what i want in return cause she was not able to raise the money and she desperately need the money. it seems that she needs to pay for the interest of some gold chain she pawn because its expiring in 3 days.

i ask she blow me, at first she was hesitant and say no. after awhile, she says ok and ask me to meet her next day early morning at causeway point cause she is working morning shift and say that early morning the shopping mall is quiet as most shop open onlt at 10am so can go to a handicap toilet to do it.

next day met her 9am at the entrance of Causeway P near mrt, she was wearing her work uniform with jeans, her butt is really very big. she signal me to follow her, since the mall is still not opened, she lead me to walk some loading bay walkway and took a goods lift all the way to 3-4 level. there we walk some more and reached a restroom area. there are signs that says cleaning in progress. but she just walk in into the handiccapped toilet.

Once inside, she ask me to remove my pants, i ask her to lift up her tee, she refused say will only blow me. so i sat down on the toilet bowl with my pants down and she was still standing and bend her body started stroking me with her hands. cant really get hard that way, so i ask to touch her breast, she allows me but through her tee-shirt, i can feel her huge breast through her tee and the bra is lacy.

after a few mins, i can only get semi-hard, so i told her i need to see her breast in order to get hard, she lift up her tee and exposed a huge D cup breast inside a black and red lacy bra. i pull her bra down to see her nipples.
her brown nipples are huge! like the size of the base of a mineral water bottle. i got hard immediately and fondle it while she slowly kneel down to blow me

she spit some saliva on my dick and started slurping it while my hands fondle her breast. her blow job is really damn good, i was trying to control myself but i couldnt and came in a few mins. she even swallow it and didnt spit it out when she wash her mouth in the sink.

we clean up and she went out first to check and ask me to come out. we walk to a nearby atm and i withdraw $100 for her. subsequently i tried to get her to meet me to do more but she blocked me.

sometimes when i am at causeway point, i still see here working in the shop, but i dont go disturb her since she already blocked me. this happens very long ago, may more than a year.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
bro KimSiew769, your posts were really inspiring!

Do your MILF contacts start asking for your real person pic during chatting? If so, how to laugh it off without turning them away?
if i know there is a chance we will meet, i do send them but recall or delete after they see it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1