The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huibam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Mm5566 yaoyao
Sweet and pretty fair skin
Hold good convo no rush job
Sensual massage 10/10
New location is clean and easy access
I am planning to return for more
Old 10-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatrix888 View Post
So she's for real? There's multiple sites on her. Still wanted to try her but scare kanna scam lol
This sha sha delisted and rtc liao i think. Those still listed are not her.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24562 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5634
https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5599

It seems a group of Thai FLs are emerging. I tried one recently. Her listing is no longer around. She replied me in English, so I was surprised. I don't know if they are here on short-term visits.

She looked different from pics but she is young, tanned, has long hair, rather pretty (oval-shaped face with lovely features), shapely, leggy with B+ cup boobs. She has shaved pussy. She seems to be rather greenhorn, whether in massage, sensual and sex service (didn't know how to put on condom properly, cannot properly insert dick into pussy while doing cowride). Thankfully, she listened to your needs and was very accommodative and could be guided. (I was amused watching how she undressed herself to be in the nude - she first wrapped a towel covering her dress and then took off her clothes!!) The excellent thing she was very turned on and responsive when having fj. She has great sex stamina! Sex was delightful as pussy was tight and gentle moanings of ecstasy filled the room! The shower cubicle was too small to fit 2 persons. After the deed, she showered first. After finishing, she stood outside the cubicle, wrapped in towel, and wait for me to finish shower and greeted me with a loving smile. Wonderful hospitality! I wanna try her again
Old 11-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5634
https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5599

It seems a group of Thai FLs are emerging. I tried one recently. Her listing is no longer around. She replied me in English, so I was surprised. I don't know if they are here on short-term visits.

She looked different from pics but she is young, tanned, has long hair, rather pretty (oval-shaped face with lovely features), shapely, leggy with B+ cup boobs. She has shaved pussy. She seems to be rather greenhorn, whether in massage, sensual and sex service (didn't know how to put on condom properly, cannot properly insert dick into pussy while doing cowride). Thankfully, she listened to your needs and was very accommodative and could be guided. (I was amused watching how she undressed herself to be in the nude - she first wrapped a towel covering her dress and then took off her clothes!!) The excellent thing she was very turned on and responsive when having fj. She has great sex stamina! Sex was delightful as pussy was tight and gentle moanings of ecstasy filled the room! The shower cubicle was too small to fit 2 persons. After the deed, she showered first. After finishing, she stood outside the cubicle, wrapped in towel, and wait for me to finish shower and greeted me with a loving smile. Wonderful hospitality! I wanna try her again
A brother just cautiously warn : "Might wanna becareful bro.. Some of them come from SexAmazon HIV scandal one". Indeed, his warning is heeded. Always have more doubt concerning whereabouts these Thai FLs came from. Unlike in Geylang RLD, these FLs are not screened by sgmomo!
Old 11-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Even in this thread promoting Thai FL is best value for money in the current climate
Old 12-03-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiguoze View Post
Even in this thread promoting Thai FL is best value for money in the current climate
From the pricing viewpoint and the real age profile of this batch of Thai FLs, they seem to be best value for money, i.e. assuming they are young and very presentable. Where are these Thai ladies from? This is one key consideration we must ponder and ask. Need to be safe. (The one I met is quite pretty; I jokingly ask whether she is a ladyboy, to which she laughed off)
Old 12-03-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
From the pricing viewpoint and the real age profile of this batch of Thai FLs, they seem to be best value for money, i.e. assuming they are young and very presentable. Where are these Thai ladies from? This is one key consideration we must ponder and ask. Need to be safe. (The one I met is quite pretty; I jokingly ask whether she is a ladyboy, to which she laughed off)
A good and nice Thai lady taught me how to check for full-op LB
Old 12-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried before? real or catfish?https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=4323
Old 13-03-2023, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
anyone tried before? real or catfish?https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=4323
Read in another thread:
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=22129594&highlight=#post22129594
Old 13-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Dominatrix888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
This sha sha delisted and rtc liao i think. Those still listed are not her.
I see. Still wonder where are all the good bonk left.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Able to share which u think was LB?
Was it from D1 or elsewhere
Old 14-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Able to share which u think was LB?
Was it from D1 or elsewhere
Nothing serious. Don't begin to be suspicious. On closer look at the Thai lady I visited, I find her rather pretty. Hence my naughty question arose. Her B+ cup natural boobs were enough to tell me she was a genuine lady I had a good time with! So let's end this talk about LB.
Old 14-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by typh00n View Post
thank you! you just saved me from this landmine. too many these days.
Old 16-03-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5271

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5579

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5557

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5627

Any bro tries this 4 lady before?
Old 19-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5633

audi site - 5323

pre-milf look, maybe going to 30's
not slim nor meaty, just nice at the right place
never put much makeup when working
petite height around 1.6m as stated
B cupper
massage quite decent before getting to excercise
can be quite cute looking in some certain angles
little sister non shaven
bbbj trying her best effort to deep throat, slow n comfortable