The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 29-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I think it differs from person to person. Not so for me, as I go for the feel. They can be a single person, married, someone's mother etc. But most important the feeling must be there.

Old 01-03-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have a "companion" relationship (i.e. fwb?) with a married woman for 4 years. We met on an app similar to Hinge. According to her, she felt lonely hence sought men on the app for flings to get back at her husband for cheating on her countless times. I only found out about her marital status after several meetings spanning across 2 months.

She was a real head-turner though.. boasting a 34F figure. I went lingerie shopping with her once and was shocked at the price.. think she bought 3/4 bras from triumph amounting to nearly $700-800 SGD. She later told me that she always had difficulties sourcing for her size in Asian countries hence the price is justifiable.

She was real wild in bed though and always up for multiple rounds in a single session. It seemed like she had an insatiable appetite for sex. This made me wonder why her husband chose to spend money outside too when they are having pretty regular sex at home. I guess that's human nature.

Anyways we broke up last year after they came to an amicable agreement that they should salvage the relationship as their son is attending primary school soon.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of last year, I volunteered for my child’s school to help new P1 parents and their child to get used to P1 life. I was paired with this nice and gentle dad, A, and his boy. We hit it off as I started sharing my journey when my child was in P1. I will meet A regularly after dropping our children at school for breakfast. Friendship blossomed. From breakfast, we went on to evening drinks. From our conversation, I learnt that his wife was a Chinese National turned S’pore Citizen. She is a nice wife who will rush home from work to prepare dinner for the family. He casually mentioned to invite me to his house to try his wife’s cooking one of these days. I laughingly agreed.

That day came. A’s boy was having a sleep over at another friend’s place and he wanted some adult time with friends and invited me over for a drink and of course dinner. As I entered his house, a nice HDB 5-room flat, I can smell the delicious food I am about to eat. He brought me around and apologised that his wife is busy cooking and can’t welcome me. We started with drinks and chit-chat. When it is time for dinner, his wife called A to help bring the last dish onto the dining table. After placing the dish down, his wife quickly rushed to their bedroom to freshen up. When she came out of the bedroom, I was shocked. I can see that she is shocked to see me too. Without sensing anything, he quickly stood up to introduce us.

Well, the strange thing is this. I just had a steamy session with his wife this afternoon without knowing A is her husband!!! Rachel, runs a clean massage or beauty parlour mainly for ladies only. 2 years ago, after having lunch, I was caught in a rain and couldn’t go back to office. I walked around a mall to waste time. Happened to meet Rachel who was sending her female customer out along the corridor. Seeing that I am just standing around waiting for rain to stop, she offered me an umbrella. I returned the umbrella the next day and offered to try her beauty service or massage. She replied that she only served lady customer but after a short hesitation, she decided to give me a try. After one time, will have many times. Each session gets more physical until one day she saw my condom dropped out of my pocket, I always have one in my wallet. After 1 year, we totally dropped the idea of condom. We have been having afternoon sessions regularly since then. We seldom talk about family so we don’t feel guilty or anything. I have no idea I will meet her husband who would eventually become my friend. I haven’t been to her shop since that night’s dinner with her and her husband. It’s been 1 month. I’m so tempted to visit her again soon but whenever I think of A, I always u-turn.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
End of last year, I volunteered for my child’s school to help new P1 parents and their child to get used to P1 life. I was paired with this nice and gentle dad, A, and his boy. We hit it off as I started sharing my journey when my child was in P1. I will meet A regularly after dropping our children at school for breakfast. Friendship blossomed. From breakfast, we went on to evening drinks. From our conversation, I learnt that his wife was a Chinese National turned S’pore Citizen. She is a nice wife who will rush home from work to prepare dinner for the family. He casually mentioned to invite me to his house to try his wife’s cooking one of these days. I laughingly agreed.

That day came. A’s boy was having a sleep over at another friend’s place and he wanted some adult time with friends and invited me over for a drink and of course dinner. As I entered his house, a nice HDB 5-room flat, I can smell the delicious food I am about to eat. He brought me around and apologised that his wife is busy cooking and can’t welcome me. We started with drinks and chit-chat. When it is time for dinner, his wife called A to help bring the last dish onto the dining table. After placing the dish down, his wife quickly rushed to their bedroom to freshen up. When she came out of the bedroom, I was shocked. I can see that she is shocked to see me too. Without sensing anything, he quickly stood up to introduce us.

Well, the strange thing is this. I just had a steamy session with his wife this afternoon without knowing A is her husband!!! Rachel, runs a clean massage or beauty parlour mainly for ladies only. 2 years ago, after having lunch, I was caught in a rain and couldn’t go back to office. I walked around a mall to waste time. Happened to meet Rachel who was sending her female customer out along the corridor. Seeing that I am just standing around waiting for rain to stop, she offered me an umbrella. I returned the umbrella the next day and offered to try her beauty service or massage. She replied that she only served lady customer but after a short hesitation, she decided to give me a try. After one time, will have many times. Each session gets more physical until one day she saw my condom dropped out of my pocket, I always have one in my wallet. After 1 year, we totally dropped the idea of condom. We have been having afternoon sessions regularly since then. We seldom talk about family so we don’t feel guilty or anything. I have no idea I will meet her husband who would eventually become my friend. I haven’t been to her shop since that night’s dinner with her and her husband. It’s been 1 month. I’m so tempted to visit her again soon but whenever I think of A, I always u-turn.

Bro, you are so lucky. Salute you.
Old 05-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very "destined" encounter
Sexcitement up level
Old 05-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Destiny indeed. While Singapore is small, without being destined, even rub shoulder also won't notice each other passing by. In fact, the wife was so nice to offer umbrella. Maybe like at first sight.
You are also a very Saint man to stop visiting her. She probably also paiseh to do it with you again.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

No need go to her shop. Go directly to her house. Easier. Lol
Old 06-03-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5869 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.......that his wife is busy cooking and can’t welcome me. We started with drinks and chit-chat. When it is time for dinner, his wife called A to help bring the last dish onto the dining table......... Seeing that I am just standing around waiting for rain to stop, she offered me an umbrella. I returned the umbrella the next day and offered to try her beauty service or massage. She replied that she only served lady customer but after a short hesitation, she decided to give me a try. After one time, will have many times. Each session gets more physical until one day she saw my condom dropped out of my pocket, I always have one in my wallet. After 1 year, we totally dropped the idea of condom. We have been having afternoon sessions regularly since then. We seldom talk about family so we don’t feel guilty or anything. I have no idea I will meet her husband who would eventually become my friend. I haven’t been to her shop since that night’s dinner with her and her husband. It’s been 1 month. I’m so tempted to visit her again soon but whenever I think of A, I always u-turn.
Sound like TV drama, very incidental encounter.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know I am lucky to have this encounter. She is not the stunning beauty type, more like wife-next-door but being in the beauty industry, she maintains herself very well from looks to figure.

Cannot lie that I didn’t think of going to her house, get her husband drunk and fuck her in her place just like in many AV. I am not a saint. I am neither a devil too. I planned that in my mind lots of time but always eventually gave up.

This week is tough cos it is end of term 1. Meet-the-parents session, high chance will see her or her husband. Next week is school holiday, her husband sure jio for drinks or meals. Hopefully we meet outside. I am torn, I want to continue meeting her but worry about my new friend, her husband. Maybe I go find new encounter with another lady to replace her. Or maybe just have a chat with her, who knows she may be ok to continue. Lol… see whether my big or small head wins.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro coachkenlim

Up you 21 points

No try no gain.

A reminder to place each step carefully.

Quote:
Maybe I go find new encounter with another lady to replace her. Or maybe just have a chat with her, who knows she may be ok to continue. Lol… see whether my big or small head wins.
Old 07-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know I am lucky to have this encounter. She is not the stunning beauty type, more like wife-next-door but being in the beauty industry, she maintains herself very well from looks to figure.

Cannot lie that I didn’t think of going to her house, get her husband drunk and fuck her in her place just like in many AV. I am not a saint. I am neither a devil too. I planned that in my mind lots of time but always eventually gave up.

This week is tough cos it is end of term 1. Meet-the-parents session, high chance will see her or her husband. Next week is school holiday, her husband sure jio for drinks or meals. Hopefully we meet outside. I am torn, I want to continue meeting her but worry about my new friend, her husband. Maybe I go find new encounter with another lady to replace her. Or maybe just have a chat with her, who knows she may be ok to continue. Lol… see whether my big or small head wins.

Bro, I really envy you. Wish I have such luck as you. 😔
Old 08-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow bro, I would be so torn between continue fucking her or being friends with him.
Old 08-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of being so torn, if the sex with her wasn't commercial, then maybe should meet her, have a open conversation.
If it turns out that she isn't sexually active with her husband due to him being not interested or other reason, then I don't think there's anything wrong to continue if she also wants.
Maybe that open conversation turns out that she wants to stop it all, then just stop it, need not even ponder anymore.
Personally, I don't like to be hung in the air. Be it a positive or negative outcome, is still better than don't know what it is.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrBoy View Post
Wow bro, I would be so torn between continue fucking her or being friends with him.
Always bros before hoes. The friendship is more important. Woman can always find another to fuck.
Old 09-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Go for MMF ,sure ok😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1