The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 04-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Just be careful your admin can’t see that both you and the lady are on the same IP for the hotel rooms. Otherwise, you are good.
Well, we drew the boundary clear from the start that it's a FB thing and we're not dating so we're good. Thanks for the tip on the IP.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionman123 View Post
Created a new account to ask sbf bros.

I and L a female colleague both similar in age. I am bui bui married with kids. L is attached getting married soon. We both quite similar in age. L always say her bf not supporting her emotionally but the way I see it when she rant is the bf is trying but just maybe she don’t like the way he does it. We got close coz working in projects in a high stress company. She is not super chio type but chio enough for people to want to bang her.

Long story short, she did joke? to go hotel. Multiple times but we never touched each other sexually.

Is it I think too much? It’s been a while already and i just brushed it off by not answering.

It happened more than a year ago and now we talking to each other coz different projects already and very busy.

Just a bit confused so decided to ask bros here for opinions. Not sure what I trying to get out of this too. Not here to preach anything . I do go for HJ/b2b from ML so I am no saint

Bro, you are a very lucky guy.
Old 04-04-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Konk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The memory brought back a past experience I had with a colleague that was quite intimate. I found myself drawn to a newly transferred individual in our department, whose choice of clothing often showcased her 34C cup breasts through V-neck or low-cut T-shirts, revealing her cleavage. Her lovely complexion and attractive figure caused quite a stir in our department.

As time passed, I hoped for opportunities to engage with her and have conversations. Eventually, that chance arrived when she encountered trouble with the printer and I offered to assist her. Our discussions began from there, leading to lunch outings and even accompanying her to the nearby MRT station after work. Our conversations gradually became more personal, delving into topics like our relationships, habits, and even our intimate lives.

One evening, while working late on a project, she unexpectedly called me, surprised to find me still at the office. She mentioned needing help and asked if I was free to come over to her place. Curious about her intentions, I agreed. Upon reaching her place, she pulled me into the nearby unisex toilet as it was quiet and deserted at that late hour. In the dimly lit and secluded space, she kissed me passionately, prompting us to undress and engage in intimate activities. The intensity of the moment led to multiple encounters that night, leaving us both exhilarated yet exhausted. Our office toilet became a discreet location for us to meet and engage in such activities for over a year until she got married.

Reflecting on the situation later, I discovered that she was already engaged during our encounters. I felt remorseful for her husband, but life continued nonetheless.
Old 04-04-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Questionman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
don't Eat and Sh!t at the same place. Thats one thing I have learnt over the years. Moons ago, I was working in a bank and I Sh!tted where I ate and it didn't end well.

I am currently holding a quite senior position in my company and I can swear that every year I have at least 2 opportunities to catch a fish. Some even quite openly throw themselves on me. Luckily my bigger head is sensible because I know for sure it will not end well. I even had one recently who were travelling with me telling me she has 小三命.
Thank you to all the bros who replied. Yes I didn’t dare to eat also coz 1) I got wife n kids. Cannot no job. Now market rly bad

2) she not say super my type also. But I also newbie in such territory scared fall in love so I didn’t dare to proceed further
Old 05-04-2024, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post

I am currently holding a quite senior position in my company and I can swear that every year I have at least 2 opportunities to catch a fish. Some even quite openly throw themselves on me. Luckily my bigger head is sensible because I know for sure it will not end well. I even had one recently who were travelling with me telling me she has 小三命.
Haha.. 小三命 🤣.. 我没曹操命,却有曹操病😂啊...
Old 05-04-2024, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

When i was younger, had relationship with a new colleague 21yr old. She had a live in bf. We had sex in office and car. But got found out and i got beaten up by her bf and his friends. But no regrets cause she is a real cock teaser
Old 05-04-2024, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Some updates since I'm free in the office.

Young ex-colleague
Some description of her. Late 20s, cute face with a bubbly character, with buckteeth, long black hair with a ponytail, plump but not fat, large B's or small C's, slightly wider around the waist. Always in a baggy cartoonish t-shirt, and tight jeans which makes her ass looks big and tight.

Small head took the better of me and started to fuck her raw after a few times after meeting her. Though weird, it was a huge turn-on seeing her giving me a blowjob with her buckteeth (not sure why, but her kneeling and sucking my cock with her buckteeth made me want to throat fuck her). Pussy wise can see the scar on her pussy due to giving birth, but still quite tight as the husband hasn't really been fucking her for a while.

Friend's ex wife
Some description of her. Early 40s, big round face but not the fat kind. Very nice soft pale skin, with large saggy D's. Extra meat around the waist, but trimmed pussy. She was wearing a large baggy t-shirt with a old fbt shorts (very loose and used)

Haven't been concentrating on this too much since meeting with my ex-colleague more often. But was able to get her to give me bj/hj when we were chilling at the garden of her parent's house. It started with us chilling at her house, then her parents went to bed, and we continued drinking in the garden.

We started making out, followed by pulling her t-shirt up fondling and sucking her breasts. Thought we were going all the way, as she was extremely wet when I fingered her (wanted to f**k her in the garden on the patio swing).

Pants was totally off, and about to move in to fuck her. Then she said "...let me help you also..." and then started to give me a handjob (almost wanted to force myself on her)... Throw water to the mood... But the silver lining was she gave a short blowjob at the start (she has never even given her husband a bj before LOL) followed by hj with me standing in front of her (I purposely shot my load on her face and hair). Really almost couldn't control pushing her on the chair and fucking that dripping wet pussy...
Hi bro, can please share the CTC? TIA
Old 05-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
When i was younger, had relationship with a new colleague 21yr old. She had a live in bf. We had sex in office and car. But got found out and i got beaten up by her bf and his friends. But no regrets cause she is a real cock teaser
Wow bro,are they Malaysian? Or sinkies beng? How u weather the hamtam ? 😆
Old 05-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
This thread made me want to execute my operation. All along always have potential targets, wat made me stop is worry emotion attach especially from ladies, I don't give a fuck to emotion. Also don't give a fuck to their bf/husband. Is really shiok if can fuck other people gf/wife. Will post here if got success case. Current potential target now oversea long trip, maybe volunteer to pick her up at airport for "first step" 😆......
Old 05-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

I have a potential target who husband is a police officer. I don't worry him shoot me but he may shoot himself if he found out. Many yrs back there is a police officer shoot himself as wife had affair with colleague, all civil servants.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Wow bro,are they Malaysian? Or sinkies beng? How u weather the hamtam ? 😆
Sinkie ah bengs. Have to keep apologising and begging for mercy. But the more i beg, the harder the kicks and punches
Old 05-04-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sinkie ah bengs. Have to keep apologising and begging for mercy. But the more i beg, the harder the kicks and punches
Good experience 😂
Old 05-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Good experience 😂
Ya totally worth it for the pussy and big boobs.
Old 07-04-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Pleasure and pain are best buddies haha

Quote:
Old 07-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Pleasure and pain are best buddies haha
Have to settle by booking ktv room and opening 3 bleus with 3 cartons of ciggies.
The pleasure of those two months justifies the aftermath, to be honest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1