The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better
December Trips: Pattaya or Bangkok

Planning to go and relax early december. Which city has more puyings for this month?

Actually wanted to try pattaya since nv go there before, but not sure if the monsoon will affect the scene too much.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-11-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: December Trips: Pattaya or Bangkok

I would recommend pattaya for the sheer number of puyings. You have alot of choice there and got plenty of options for whatever u want.

Bkk is a good place for normal girls and wechat though
Old 10-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurdood View Post
Planning to go and relax early december. Which city has more puyings for this month?

Actually wanted to try pattaya since nv go there before, but not sure if the monsoon will affect the scene too much.

Thanks in advance
Will be in BKK and Pattaya but with my family so no chance to have fun. But it is high season in Pattaya so book your hotels early. As for puyings ( each person got their own taste ), Pattaya puyings are cheaper in BF, ST and LT. But not so many soapies and dance clubs in this sin city but got many agogo bars and street bars in many locations. You can go to BKK and then to Pattaya via limo, taxi, Bell's travel service or take the mini van near Victory Monument, or the bus in Ekamai bus station.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurdood View Post
Planning....... wanted to try pattaya since nv go there before, but not sure if the monsoon will affect the scene too much.

Thanks in advance
Bro Blurdood, cum PAT lah.....if u keen, my HJs available for free u know?

But better to avoid BKK during this period because if got any formalities related to Royals, ALL nite life will cease again and you timing may clash....that time jialat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1