The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually they will say father sick, then mother sick, then both die. After that repeat again. To ML, usually they can give excuse their father and mother die many times. Lol! All these common story.

Usually before give money, fuck every hole u want. If u give without fucking, then difficult. Lol!
Hahahaha. My old colleague told me this story. Cannot verify true or not.

The ML and husband and baby and family (father, mother and sister). All work together to con his cousin. Video call. Group chat. Like they want him to be part of the family. Even my old colleague also tot its real. Cos the ML introduces her family to the cousin mah.

Story:

Husband act as younger brother with baby. Say his wife threw the baby to him and ran off with other man.

Say father sick. Diagnosis with organs failure. Show medical report. All in chinese also dunno what is it abt. Need money go op else die. Mother need to help brother take care of baby. Brother work to repay debt becos borrow money to get married n buy house. Sister low income worker. Cannot help much. Need money urgently.

Talk abt future. Say get married asap incase father cannot make it. Things like this. Parents also like him. Fly to China. Give money for marriage gift aka proposal fee to parents. Give money for op. Give money to help the so call brother clear debt. The cousin kana hooked thinking he like hero helping the woman he loved.

Come back to sg. Woman keep pushing back wedding. Say father sick. No mood. The woman once again say very stress not enuff money wana leave him cos she wana be prostitute to help family. Man beg woman not to leave him. Still giving her money from borrowed sources. One fine day she flew out of sg uncontacable. Go China find the brother. Saw the "brother" and the ML hold hands with the toddler. They say they dunno him. Wana call police to arrest him for harassing an innocent family. The whole thing drag for close to 2 yrs.

Cousin go siao. Mentally ill. Till today still siao. Sometime he will go NTUC take things n walk out. Everytime kana caught but police cannot do much. The rest of the family suffer.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hahahaha. My old colleague told me this story. Cannot verify true or not.

The ML and husband and baby and family (father, mother and sister). All work together to con his cousin. Video call. Group chat. Like they want him to be part of the family. Even my old colleague also tot its real. Cos the ML introduces her family to the cousin mah.

Story:

Husband act as younger brother with baby. Say his wife threw the baby to him and ran off with other man.

Say father sick. Diagnosis with organs failure. Show medical report. All in chinese also dunno what is it abt. Need money go op else die. Mother need to help brother take care of baby. Brother work to repay debt becos borrow money to get married n buy house. Sister low income worker. Cannot help much. Need money urgently.

Talk abt future. Say get married asap incase father cannot make it. Things like this. Parents also like him. Fly to China. Give money for marriage gift aka proposal fee to parents. Give money for op. Give money to help the so call brother clear debt. The cousin kana hooked thinking he like hero helping the woman he loved.

Come back to sg. Woman keep pushing back wedding. Say father sick. No mood. The woman once again say very stress not enuff money wana leave him cos she wana be prostitute to help family. Man beg woman not to leave him. Still giving her money from borrowed sources. One fine day she flew out of sg uncontacable. Go China find the brother. Saw the "brother" and the ML hold hands with the toddler. They say they dunno him. Wana call police to arrest him for harassing an innocent family. The whole thing drag for close to 2 yrs.

Cousin go siao. Mentally ill. Till today still siao. Sometime he will go NTUC take things n walk out. Everytime kana caught but police cannot do much. The rest of the family suffer.
if its true is rather sad tho. i heard fair share amount of stories similar to this which is quite believable.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

One can always report "anonymously" to the authorities through various channels...

What I have said is hypothetical but for sure its a tactic that some people would have used in real life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
wa bro, u experience in these ah
Can report to police anonymous a not

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Where's TS bro?

Wondering if he has finally fucked the shit out of his Viet ML? Or he now has his tail between his legs?
Old 29-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
No need so difficult laaa bro.....just report anonymously to the authorities...

First week...call HSA = suspected selling of prohibited or prescribed drugs
Second week...call Police = suspected vice activities
Third week...call ICA = suspected working without permit
Fourth week...call BCA = suspected building unsafe and cracks noted inside the premises
Fifth week...SCDF = escape route blocked by massage and facial equipment

And repeat the cycle.....
Also get 2 friends disguise as debt collectors and keep going to her shop to demand payment...print out some lawyer letter or writ of summons and paste her shop door...comfirm she will close shop and customers will avoid her...
Old 29-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
One can always report "anonymously" to the authorities through various channels...

What I have said is hypothetical but for sure its a tactic that some people would have used in real life...

you forget one more.call cnb and report her for suspected drug activities..comfirm they will raid and bring her back for urine test...
Old 30-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
you forget one more.call cnb and report her for suspected drug activities..comfirm they will raid and bring her back for urine test...
Later they trace the call. We kana causing nuisance charge. Lol.
Old 30-10-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Wasting Police time and effort is an offence as I remember.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1