The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1480 / Power: 9
MrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud ofMrMarc has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qoo789789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
hi guys any highly recommended clinics in the west? Would like to get a consultation for my condition
Interested to know as well.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
simonq69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Circumcision: my experience

Raffles hospital urologist is good for this
Old 09-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

peterparker36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great post brother....
Old 09-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
fantastic8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just wonder usually took n
How long for recover and back to normal sex life? I mean after ring removal, what is the fastest healing time, what can I do for recover faster
Old 10-08-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

stealdefender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great. but sounds scary to me
Old 11-08-2021, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantastic8 View Post
Just wonder usually took n
How long for recover and back to normal sex life? I mean after ring removal, what is the fastest healing time, what can I do for recover faster
Regardless of the method used, full healing from circumcision takes 4 to 6 weeks on average. Yes some people do heal faster (3 weeks) and some slower (2 months).

The management of the wound from a conventional circumcision is usually easier than the wound of a ShangRing. In my experience, ultimately both heal with the same results. For conventional, early on the foreskin may look very swollen. For ShangRing the wound goes through a period of looking very wet and yellow. i.e. both wound would likely go through a "scary looking" period.

For both, a good dressing to control the morning erections is important. Cos a strong erection can cause the wound to open up.

As for all wounds, keeping it dry and clean (uninfected) will lead to good healing. There is some data on taking Vitamin C supplements to help with wound healing.

Ultimately you need patience. Time will heal all wounds.
Old 24-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Regardless of the method used, full healing from circumcision takes 4 to 6 weeks on average. Yes some people do heal faster (3 weeks) and some slower (2 months).

The management of the wound from a conventional circumcision is usually easier than the wound of a ShangRing. In my experience, ultimately both heal with the same results. For conventional, early on the foreskin may look very swollen. For ShangRing the wound goes through a period of looking very wet and yellow. i.e. both wound would likely go through a "scary looking" period.

For both, a good dressing to control the morning erections is important. Cos a strong erection can cause the wound to open up.

As for all wounds, keeping it dry and clean (uninfected) will lead to good healing. There is some data on taking Vitamin C supplements to help with wound healing.

Ultimately you need patience. Time will heal all wounds.
DR TAN,

I Heard lasik type will be better than ring is it? Which one recover faster?
Old 25-08-2021, 09:47 AM

DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
DR TAN,

I Heard lasik type will be better than ring is it? Which one recover faster?
You mean the laser type?
These are 2 separate variables
First - how to remove the skin. Can be with a blade, scissors, laser or electrosurgical device
Second - how to keep the skin edges together while it heals.

One way is to stitch it close. This is called conventional circumcision (CC).
The other way is to use a device like the ShangRing (SR) to keep the skin edges together while it heals.

Most studies comparing healing times for CC and SR conclude that the healing time for CC is shorter than SR. In one Chinese review it was reported as 3 days faster. In an African study it was reported as 5 days faster.

My advice to patients is to give yourself 6 weeks for full healing either way. In fact, there was a report that said patients should avoid sex for 6 to 7 weeks after circumcision regardless of the method. Because although the overlying skin may look healed, the underlying support may not be fully healed. And the wound may re-open if placed under undue stress.

I have done both CC and SR many times before. Honestly the CC wound is a lot easier to manage and is better for Doctors. However, the SR is a much shorter surgery, much less blood loss and the patient can shower immediately after the surgery. Also, most patients prefer the end cosmetic result from the SR.
Old 25-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
You mean the laser type?
These are 2 separate variables
First - how to remove the skin. Can be with a blade, scissors, laser or electrosurgical device
Second - how to keep the skin edges together while it heals.

One way is to stitch it close. This is called conventional circumcision (CC).
The other way is to use a device like the ShangRing (SR) to keep the skin edges together while it heals.

Most studies comparing healing times for CC and SR conclude that the healing time for CC is shorter than SR. In one Chinese review it was reported as 3 days faster. In an African study it was reported as 5 days faster.

My advice to patients is to give yourself 6 weeks for full healing either way. In fact, there was a report that said patients should avoid sex for 6 to 7 weeks after circumcision regardless of the method. Because although the overlying skin may look healed, the underlying support may not be fully healed. And the wound may re-open if placed under undue stress.

I have done both CC and SR many times before. Honestly the CC wound is a lot easier to manage and is better for Doctors. However, the SR is a much shorter surgery, much less blood loss and the patient can shower immediately after the surgery. Also, most patients prefer the end cosmetic result from the SR.
Thanks Dr Tan. Very clear explanation.

One of my buddy perform shangring few weeks ago, going to 5th week now. He mentioned his wound is not yelowwish color and keep wet on it. He quite often个go toilet to dry it with tissue paper, he told me that if not do that then it will stock to the underwear and later will be very pain when I slightly dry
Is that normal the wound keep wet and let him dry it by tissue every few hours? That is the process?
Old 25-08-2021, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks Dr Tan. Very clear explanation.

One of my buddy perform shangring few weeks ago, going to 5th week now. He mentioned his wound is not yelowwish color and keep wet on it. He quite often个go toilet to dry it with tissue paper, he told me that if not do that then it will stock to the underwear and later will be very pain when I slightly dry
Is that normal the wound keep wet and let him dry it by tissue every few hours? That is the process?
The wound really should not be so wet at 5 weeks.

This is not normal and can be due to a few reasons:
1. Factors delaying wound healing - example Diabetes, skin issues like eczema or dry skin, nutritional deficiencies etc
2. Wound infection
3. Wound dehiscence - this is when the wound re-opens again after the SR has been removed. This is most commonly caused by a strong erection

Your friend should go back to his Doctor for a check up

If he does not wish to, tell him to do this:
Go to a pharmacy and buy gauze, iodine and Tegaderm
Use the gauze to gently pat on iodine to the wound. Allow the iodine to dry. Then apply the Tegaderm (looks like sticky Glad Wrap) directly onto the wound. Leave the Tegaderm on for 2 days then repeat the process.
He should see new skin growing over the wound within 2 weeks.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

zappyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonq69 View Post
Raffles hospital urologist is good for this
Yeah, agreed they're one of the best in the business.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Qoo789789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone heard of or been to Eden Family Clinic @ Jurong before?
Old 13-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if my penis size varies alot under different scenario i.e. flaccid, erected. can still go for shang ring method? wont the ring loosen or drop off/
Old 15-12-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had mine when i was in army... can tell you the morning wood will make u wanna cry hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1