The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1688 View Post
nice! yes the first time is always very memorable, sadly she dint bao me an angpow after taking my V.
huh not you give her angpao?
Old 17-08-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
haha let her see videos first before real do
this is good idea, made her easy to come out water
Old 17-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

after the sex with virgin, will continue this kind of relationship with her?
Old 17-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree - Having had some virgins in the past, I personally don't get the fascination with fucking a virgin - particularly when they bring emotional baggage with losing it for the very first time.
I'd personally rather have an experienced lady rock my world hahaha.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I agree - Having had some virgins in the past, I personally don't get the fascination with fucking a virgin - particularly when they bring emotional baggage with losing it for the very first time.
I'd personally rather have an experienced lady rock my world hahaha.
Rather be the first one anal them. Many girls when most excited don’t mind trying.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Nice share from TS.

Yes now purely pussy virgin quite fun but I am now into at a go virgin pussy and virgin anus fuck.
The expression and reaction from my girl is priceless .

Cheers
Old 27-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Grub1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
aggressive sport also can cause virgin to break, so first night not necessary have blood
Well she is sporty but it's non contact.. I didn't think she was a virgin hence didn't expect blood. She didn't want to answer if I was her first either.. Explored around the forbidden hole but sadly didn't get access.. Only 4.312% went in before her senses kicked in.. Still great to get her that high..
Old 03-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Next month got one new intern joining. Hope she is not virgin
Old 03-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CGlim is Cool - loads of Potential

Amazing confidence you have.....so u feel u probably get a shot at next intern " "again...
Old 14-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

I may get a shot, not surely but there is a slight chance
Old 14-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
I may get a shot, not surely but there is a slight chance
Thanks for upping, up you back.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

Damn. Any bro here has same first world problem?
Lub will solve your problem.
Old 17-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Mean you were not hard enough
Old 18-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Actually in Singapore, not many virgins by the time they graduated from uni.

When I used to go to Malaysia for business, smaller towns seem to have more virgin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1