The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-10-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I duno what does Taki need to do to get to the starting lineup?
Today's match is a good chance to bring him on when Pool was 3-0 up... I believed Klopp will only play him for cup games.
Anyway good job for the 5-0 victory, it was unexpected!
Fab n Allison will be waiting in Madrid for the lads.
with Klopp you have to be patience and be prepared to play, no shame in playing cup games to sharpen your skills

agree the subs could have given playing time
Old 17-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the Salah goal again and noticed Watford fans applauding it in the background. Fair play.

Must say Chelsea were very, very lucky yesterday. Twice off the post, one off the line, one pen which didn’t look off side to me, thought Chilwell played him on across the other side, interesting it wasn’t shown again after the incident. Mendy the GK was man of the match making save after save second half.

Frustrating Chelsea didn’t drop points at Brentford. Not many teams will have Chelsea on the ropes like that. Hats off to Frank and his Bees.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Every angle of Mo Salah's world class goal at Watford

Old 18-10-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Every angle of Mo Salah's world class goal at Watford

Nice, thanks bro!

So glad there are fans back in the stadium to watch Mo playing the best football of his life. Those sounds from the fans when they sense Salah is going to do something special gives me goosebumps.

Oh yeah, must also comment on Mo's assist for Mane's goal. That outside of the foot pass was pure class. Very much reminded me of Maradona in his prime.

We are seeing something very special from Salah this season guys. Ballon d'Or stuff at its very best

Fingers crossed Mo stays fit and healthy and translates such world class form into at least one of the two major trophies up for grabs this season. Preferably the PL.

Enjoy the ride
Old 18-10-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
So glad there are fans back in the stadium to watch Mo playing the best football of his life. Those sounds from the fans when they sense Salah is going to do something special gives me goosebumps.
You should watch the goal with Egyptian commentary. The commentator basically started shouting Allah when Salah started dribbling in the penalty box. It was 'allah,allah.... Allah, Allah... ALLLLLLLLAHHHHHHH, ALLLLLLAAAAAHHH!!!!'

I never hear anything like this before. I kept listening to it over and over again. I think he was really saying Allah. I kept listening because I was wondering if the commentator said Salah instead.

It does make sense to say Allah though. Mane and Salah thank Allah each time they score a goal after all.
Old 20-10-2021, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-10-2021, 05:06 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Salah scored in 9 consecutive starts. Best in the world currently.

The stats showed Liverpool went to Madrid to win.

Old 20-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I only watched the highlights. Seems like we got away from conceding a penalty. Jota was careless. Perfect start in the CL so far.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I only watched the highlights. Seems like we got away from conceding a penalty. Jota was careless. Perfect start in the CL so far.
It never was a penalty and Gimenez went down too easily trying to cheat. Rightly over-ruled by VAR.

Group of Death and Liverpool beat the 3 teams with maximum 9 points. Only need to win one more to secure qualification.

Keita goal was nice volley and he played 5 consecutive matches. Who said he always injured?

Old 20-10-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Keita with another volley! Similar to his earlier one at Crystal Palace!
Old 20-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
It never was a penalty and Gimenez went down too easily trying to cheat. Rightly over-ruled by VAR.

Group of Death and Liverpool beat the 3 teams with maximum 9 points. Only need to win one more to secure qualification.

Keita goal was nice volley and he played 5 consecutive matches. Who said he always injured?
Yes, you're right it was definitely not a penalty. The ref was good last night, a no nonsense fella.

Apart from Keita's goal last night, he was crap imo. Did u notice that nowadays he will not go for that crunching tackle anymore n players will go past him easily. At.Mad's 1st goal was a good example. His defending was horrible. He's afraid of getting injured again I'm sure but if he can't defend, how is he gona protect the back 4....?
Old 20-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
There was contact. It's a Spanish team, which means super drama and they have home town advantage. More often than not, it is given. Jota has to be more careful not to get into such situation. Lightest touch only, fall like nobody's business.

Is VVD ok? He seems hesistant and lacking in pace. I think it will take a while for him to be near where he was. Did you see him shouting out instructions and pointing to other defenders where they should be? He used to organise the defence. Now seldom see him doing it.

Now for the next match. Not so long ago, we made Jose Mourinho jobless. We may make OGS jobless too.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

A man up and Atletico still looked the most likely to score.Take the points and run. We've been so open it's mad. Simeone literally spoke about how much space we leave, especially in behind our fullbacks and at 11v11 his gameplan barring the opening 15 mins went to a tee.

We need to find an alternative way to play in certain games. Chelsea with 11 men were doing the exact same thing to us at Anfield.

Really hate Atletico. The sad thing is that there's a lot of talent in that Atletico side - but they play as cynical cheats and that's all in the image of their manager.

Compare Griezmann's gentlemanly conduct after being sent off to that piece of shit Simeone who ran off without shaking Klopp's hand (gather Simeone always runs off to the tunnel after games but still no excuse).

I will take the 3 points but man, it was hard work in the end. Fab should have started and credit to Klopp that he saw that and took the weak link off at half time. Thought Ox was very good when he came on. Not sure why Konate didn’t come on but overall we go to Old Trafford.

Finally big shout outs to Alisson(important saves) and Salah(first Liverpool player to score a goal in 9 consecutive competitive games).
Old 21-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Watched the match again and now had more time to reflect.

Last time Atletico conceded more than 2 goals was 21 October 2020 when Bayern Munich beat them 4 nil in Germany and 9 February 2019 was the last time they conceded 3 goals in a home game when Real Madrid beat them 3 - 1.

That does put how important and good this result was into context

We've just won against the La Liga champs at their place, scoring 3 goals yet again - and they were a bunch of cheats throughout. We are top in the CL group with a perfect record, 1pt off top in the PL- and some are moaning, me included  

We really just need to enjoy the ride.

Also getting sick and tired of ex Liverpool players turned so called pundits like Didi Hamann, Steve Nicol and Steve McManaman Quick to turn on Klopp and the Reds and worse still making really biased claims against Liverpool. The worse of the lot is Didi. No credibility at all, think he has a long running feud going on with Klopp.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Also getting sick and tired of ex Liverpool players turned so called pundits like Didi Hamann, Steve Nicol and Steve McManaman Quick to turn on Klopp and the Reds and worse still making really biased claims against Liverpool. The worse of the lot is Didi. No credibility at all, think he has a long running feud going on with Klopp.
These pundits are just earning their paychecks. We can always ignore.

Worst is the rat faced Neville who so damn flip prata.

All these pundits said the same thing before the season starts saying Liverpool will not do well because of summer transfer signings. Now all eating their own words.

Credit to Klopp and players who played well proving others wrong.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1