The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Sancho gotten his fat salary from the transfer and will be lazy.

He is not worth the transfer fee paid.

What is the fat Maguire doing? Thought he was injured.

Not easy to predict scoreline. Still many predicted MU to drop points.
Pogba why u play so sloppily again last night against Leicester ??? ...not enough sleep is it ??...haha...

when u play for yr country France u play like hero but when playing for MU u play like a mouse ...hehe...sorry no offence, just a joke to release anger abt the way all of them played last night....

only the best players last night were AWB who ran all over the pitch to fight for the ball n maybe Lingard who almost scored again...the idiot again left him on the bench when he could really help him to score goals in the 1st half...give him another 15 minutes or so I m confident Lingard will score at least 1 goal if not more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Pogba why u play so sloppily again last night against Leicester ??? ...not enough sleep is it ??...haha...

only the best players last night were AWB who ran all over the pitch to fight for the ball n maybe Lingard who almost scored again...the idiot again left him on the bench when he could really help him to score goals in the 1st half...give him another 15 minutes or so I m confident Lingard will score at least 1 goal if not more
See pooba bird shxt hairstyle.....exactly the way he played.

Yah, Lingard should came on earlier.....

But overall terrible display and again I thought on the road to victory with Greenwood brilliant opener....but....haiz

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-10-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
See pooba bird shxt hairstyle.....exactly the way he played.

Yah, Lingard should came on earlier.....

But overall terrible display and again I thought on the road to victory with Greenwood brilliant opener....but....haiz
I think Greenwood must hv felt demoralised saying... "everytime I help u all score a goal u all go n lose the match for me"......not selecting Lingard in his 1st 11 n losing him to other teams will be the idiots downfall.... stubbornly refusing to let him play the full 90 minutes...if he had started in place of the useless Sancho..I think they shd not lose by that much...maybe a draw or who knows they might win by 1 goal even...

now they play any team even the bottom 20th team like Norwich they will definitely lose because all the other teams already know their weaknesses n they r stubbornly refusing to learn from the mistakes n committing them over n over again in each match...I think the scores in the next few weeks will be

Pool 5 - MU 0
Man City 5 - MU 0
Tottenham 3 - MU 1
Atalanta 5 - MU - 1
Villareal 4 - MU - 1

Agreed ???

Old 17-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Think no need to wait for team news for coming week lah. Can give predictions now.

Man Utd 0 : 3 Atalanta

Man Utd 0 : 6 Liverpool

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 17-10-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

another baffling selection by OGS vs leicester, why did he start matic-pogba in midfield? matic is too slow and pogba cannot defend, leicester played thru the middle as if there were no MCs. i am wondering if man u employs an opposition scout to scout their opponents? or is OGS so narrow-minded to consider tweaking his selection/tactics/strategy according to the coaches' opinions or scout reports? he continues to use the same tactics despite poor performances in the past

why did he rush maguire back into first team action rather than let him build up match fitness? maguire looked really out of sorts and too slow to react against leicester's tempo

why did OGS continue to instruct his team to play passing style against a high press? can he not see that it does not work? past performances have already shown him that man u cannot pass their way out of a high press

man u have become increasingly vulnerable to counters, the coaches must do something about it. same goes for defending set pieces

the bad far outweigh the good yesterday *facepalm*

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
another baffling selection by OGS vs leicester, why did he start matic-pogba in midfield? matic is too slow and pogba cannot defend, leicester played thru the middle as if there were no MCs. i am wondering if man u employs an opposition scout to scout their opponents? or is OGS so narrow-minded to consider tweaking his selection/tactics/strategy according to the coaches' opinions or scout reports? he continues to use the same tactics despite poor performances in the past

why did he rush maguire back into first team action rather than let him build up match fitness? maguire looked really out of sorts and too slow to react against leicester's tempo

why did OGS continue to instruct his team to play passing style against a high press? can he not see that it does not work? past performances have already shown him that man u cannot pass their way out of a high press

man u have become increasingly vulnerable to counters, the coaches must do something about it. same goes for defending set pieces

the bad far outweigh the good yesterday *facepalm*
He never learns from his mistakes lor, not only that stubbornly keep making them over n over again in every match thru his wrong selection of 1st starting 11 players n substitutes n tactics like some people say playing with luck tikam tikam hoping that luck will bring him n the team thru'...it's also like they say he is just papering over the cracks of the team not really bothering to find out the real problems n find the proper solutions

Why he rush Maguire back is because he thinks lowly of the other fit n available players like Baily, Dalot, n VDB who obviously will be much better than playing the injured man who haven fully recovered gambling with his life...Maguire really was like not willing to play anymore standing there like a statue letting enemy players rob him of the ball n not wanting to do anything to win back the ball n worse seeing him like a zombie on the field n don't know how to substitute him off n still let him remain on the pitch letting in so many more goals...it is really all the knucklehead's fault

Yes, still never learn their lesson not to kick or pass the ball around to each other near their own goal area but instead the GK shd kick a high long ball over to the opposition side of the field...passing to each other near their goal area is dangerous because it gives opposition strikers a very good chance to intercept or rob them of the ball n sent it into their goal nearby which already happened so many times b4...DDG is particularly guilty of this n for that goal DDG is equally as responsible as Maguire for the goal suffered ...never bother to practise scoring goals from corners n set pieces n worse don't know how to defend the corners n set pieces of the opposition team n letting them score in...the coaching team is sleeping like the idiot n chiat leow bee one...

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Greenwood must hv felt demoralised saying... "everytime I help u all score a goal u all go n lose the match for me"......not selecting Lingard in his 1st 11 n losing him to other teams will be the idiots downfall.... stubbornly refusing to let him play the full 90 minutes...if he had started in place of the useless Sancho..I think they shd not lose by that much...maybe a draw or who knows they might win by 1 goal even...

now they play any team even the bottom 20th team like Norwich they will definitely lose because all the other teams already know their weaknesses n they r stubbornly refusing to learn from the mistakes n committing them over n over again in each match...I think the scores in the next few weeks will be

Pool 5 - MU 0
Man City 5 - MU 0
Tottenham 3 - MU 1
Atalanta 5 - MU - 1
Villareal 4 - MU - 1

Agreed ???
Bro Ricky, am glad that you are accepting reality for what they are..... our beloved United is being sodomized and destroyed by the fucking Glazers, Ed Woodward and this Infant Mgr.

We will be lucky to end this season in 7th or 8th position .... RIP to our hopes of silverware.

Finally when the club does see new ownership it will be nothing more than an empty shell like a crypt, cold without soul, identity and a history that is long gone and passed over by many.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 17-10-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bro Ricky, am glad that you are accepting reality for what they are..... our beloved United is being sodomized and destroyed by the fucking Glazers, Ed Woodward and this Infant Mgr.

We will be lucky to end this season in 7th or 8th position .... RIP to our hopes of silverware.

Finally when the club does see new ownership it will be nothing more than an empty shell like a crypt, cold without soul, identity and a history that is long gone and passed over by many.
Agree totally with wat u say Bro AC...the past few matches already i can see no hope already n last night's match against Leicester double confirm this that he is really clueless n don't know wat to do with his team already moving forward to win matches...actually he daringly admitted it himself...if he is depending on 1 or 2 heroes like CR7 to win for him his matches then that is really pathetic because this way there is definitely no way for him to win anything

Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams

Old 18-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa, u still so good to the infant manager, giv him 7th or 8th position end of season...for me i think if they continue to lose games the next few weeks, i will giv him 18th position the most, which is one of the 3 relegation teams
I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 18-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!
You mean the British tabloids quoted SBF??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
You mean the British tabloids quoted SBF??
No Lah, i write and post comments in British tabloids under my name .....

Old 19-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...60.trackingid=

Old 20-10-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Think no need to wait for team news for coming week lah. Can give predictions now.

Man Utd 0 : 3 Atalanta

Provided the knucklehead learnt his lesson n don't make the same mistakes n blunders again as the previous 4 or 5 games, they may hv a chance to either draw or win tonight against Atalanta cos Atalanta r missing 2 or 3 of their good players to injury

Old 20-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Old 20-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

United 1 - 4 Atalanta

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1