The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Way too many scammies on dating apps these days though, takes so much time and effort to filter them away sadly.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer@ View Post
Yes Did bang one recently
Profile is looking for serious relationship
Knew her for one week but hard to meet at first due to she WHF
But persistent pays off
One day told me she need to go back office for a meeting but only for half day
Second half can meet me
So I fast leg and fast hand arranged to meet after lunch
Before meeting her already hinted to her that better to go somewhere to makan like getting a room so as not too crowded and safer
She actually agreed and volunteered to Taobao food while I get the room
Ended up spend 5 hrs and 3 rounds
Met her for a few more weeks before I get boreD and move on my next target
Also due to my busy schedule will not meet her again
Have to say So far is one of my best fuck ever
Hi bro, how did you get to know her?
Old 18-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
not worth bcos maybe they're not attractive enough, I felt not worth the chase + was already fucking some others and struggling to cope.. or maybe I felt just don't want to talk to them

-there was one couple that asked me for 3some on a dating app but the girl was fat
-another girl insurance agent but bit ba ba (but looked good in pics)
-one girl who was petite but no boobs and emotionally also already a wreck
-this 21 year old who was working in a pub and I just didn't want to talk to her that much
-This lawyer girl who was hot, pretty, had a great ass, but the way she talk was just very obnoxious/serious....not so fun, you get what I mean
-one other girl who said she never had bf for 10 years but i didn't uwanna mess with her, etc..we held hands tho
Thanks for the share bro
Just curious, you married or still single? Lol
Old 19-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vicz9669 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
what is dtf means?
Down to fuck
Old 22-10-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lwavyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread.

Though dating app culture these days are a bit different not sure if it's due to covid. People change target after first meeting and all as you can always swipe for the next better person. There is just no end to it.
Old 24-10-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since it's year end, and I don't think i may fuck anymore/talk to anymore new girls, I'm going to do year end closing for 2021

Didn't expect to be active on the app, but one thing leads to another. Am typing this down as I take a walk down memory lane. Leaving out some details in case they're identified, hope bros here can understand..

1. Msian girl - met her on CMB. Took at least 2 months before I bedded her - she was quite petite, always saying sex was too intense for her. But okay. Last we fucked was at H81, and I slowly MIA-ed...I think she's a gold digger.

2. Filipina lady - didn't fuck, massive tits though and always gave me hand jobs, etc. We stopped talking after she spotted me with another girl near her place (oops)

3. Viet lady - didn't expect to fuck, but she was really good at blowjob + fucking. Petite, cute. We slowly drifted apart. A good fuck with a good bod.

4. Butch SG girl - okay, sex was alright, nth much, she was looking for smth serious

5. SG - hot legs, damn. squirter. Her pussy is always gaping for me during sex.

6. SG - good sex, analed, I liked her a lot

7. Filipina - very tight pussy, lactating, huge boobs

8. New one - dating one now, haven't fuck yet, but great legs and was pole dancer..hope to fuck before end of 2021

9. Oh, one SG girl who kept thinking or pretending she was japanese, brought her to ramen and hotel on 1st date, not very enjoyable, ghosted her..

and some other girls, could have gone for it, but I felt like..ah nvm..not worth the effort. Cheers
man, im married. i wish i know how to find fwb outside marriage.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

hmmm, but why would you wanna fuck around after marriage? im single, and maybe relatively younger (but early 30s)...

but to me i think, once I marry and settle down, I won't fuck around anymore. Am I wrong?

mind sharing with me why married still need find outside? Wife refuse fuck? Wife don't service?

By the way,

10. I forgot to type this one, met her twice or thrice, she swallowed me and a few make outs but I got bored..

11. *NEW - met over weekend for first time, kissed and groped. Slim, hot legs..

12. *NEW - also met over weekend, first time, also kissed and groped..

i wonder if I will score 11 and 12, let's see..as of time of writing, 2 out of 3 weekends have passed, but there'd be no action from me today..taking a break
Old 24-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

and also, do u guys have kids? if got kids, u will want to risk playing outside, getting caught, and hurting your kids/their impression they have of you?

mmm..
Old 26-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
not worth bcos maybe they're not attractive enough, I felt not worth the chase + was already fucking some others and struggling to cope.. or maybe I felt just don't want to talk to them

-there was one couple that asked me for 3some on a dating app but the girl was fat
-another girl insurance agent but bit ba ba (but looked good in pics)
-one girl who was petite but no boobs and emotionally also already a wreck
-this 21 year old who was working in a pub and I just didn't want to talk to her that much
-This lawyer girl who was hot, pretty, had a great ass, but the way she talk was just very obnoxious/serious....not so fun, you get what I mean
-one other girl who said she never had bf for 10 years but i didn't wanna mess with her, etc..we held hands tho
Wah the girls you fucked really can say is from all walks of lives hahaha
Old 27-10-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Wow looking at all these posts, some hopes on dating app now!

Gotta thank some senpais here for their pointers. Just curious:

1. Do you guys used a lot of photos?
2. Are your profiles usually short or lengthy?
Old 27-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Recently playing with SA. meet few Singaporean girls, most not chio type. mostly GND. =)
Old 29-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Got a few tips to share with everyone here.

1. Try to have good pictures of you and a decent bio, it will increase your chances of getting more matches.

2. Look out for the girls that you swipe right for, don't just blindly swipe for all. Those that put "looking for serious relationship" or "No ONS/FWB", chances are you gonna get rejected outright or have to work very hard and long to even try to hook up. The reward-work ratio not there.
Also, girl's with those fun and open pictures, like flaunting their body, in their bikini, is a good indication of their open-mindedness. But of course don't compliment them like some despo pervert, they get turned off instantly and will just unmatch.

3. Generally, after a day or two of talking, you can slowly 'test' them and see if they are interested, then work from there.

4. Last but not least, don't be afraid to move on. Just because you spent weeks talking to them, meet them a few times, and they still aimai, you still try. Sunk cost already just move on.
Got a few instances when I told the girls I didn't want to talk already, and they immediately switch attitude and open to fucking. Girls love attention, but this will not always work.

Tinder by far works best for me. So happy hunting bros!
Do you have more tips? like how to tell if a girl is comfortable with you when texting then when isit ok to drop abit of sexual connotations?
Old 29-10-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duo125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really got to learn from the senpais here.

I'm not that lucky, spend a very long time, close to a year then manage to have a FB who is a divorce. No luck with syts or Xmms.

I always felt the difficulties in having the conversation topic link to either hinting or sexual part. Afraid that gals are very conservative or taking me as a pervert.

But after reading the stories here, seems like the senpais could hook up with girls very easily.
Old 31-10-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duo125 View Post
Really got to learn from the senpais here.

I'm not that lucky, spend a very long time, close to a year then manage to have a FB who is a divorce. No luck with syts or Xmms.

I always felt the difficulties in having the conversation topic link to either hinting or sexual part. Afraid that gals are very conservative or taking me as a pervert.

But after reading the stories here, seems like the senpais could hook up with girls very easily.
Divorcees are usually easy but i think most have issues.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.A View Post
Divorcees are usually easy but i think most have issues.
Every divorcee have their story obviously.
You just have to understand / have some empathy.

Who doesn't have issues?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1